Photo

Friday the 13th (part 13)technically NOW CASTING!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

JasonVsWindows

JasonVsWindows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I don't know how to feel about this. The concept of the movie just sounded like a bad idea to me.

But the feeling that Friday the 13th got abandoned is also frustrating.

At least this game will give Jason the respect he deserves.

200_s.gif#26

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Doomsayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationUmm...dead since part 2?
Outline of now dead F13 film to read what "wouldve" been in the new F13 film. Im not going to lie...as excited as I am for a new Jason film, the synopsis isnt good to me. After reading this, im actually glad we dodged the bullet of this 13th f13 film. We need a sequel to part 8. Period. http://bloody-disgus...ay-13th-reboot/
  • bewareofbears likes this

f13sig_MC.png

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Yeah, it sounds just a bit convoluted. Though that ankle slash/fall kill would have been cool. 

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,601 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

Outline of now dead F13 film to read what "wouldve" been in the new F13 film. Im not going to lie...as excited as I am for a new Jason film, the synopsis isnt good to me. After reading this, im actually glad we dodged the bullet of this 13th f13 film. We need a sequel to part 8. Period. http://bloody-disgus...ay-13th-reboot/

Idk dude I read it and sounded like a good fun dive into stuff we always wondered about and if done right would of been great!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Idk dude I read it and sounded like a good fun dive into stuff we always wondered about and if done right would of been great!

Do you really trust them to have done it right? 

Three killers over one movie. Jason only taking over for like the last half an hour. It sounds like a clusterfuck to me. 

Though I admit things like chopping down the lookout tower rather than going after the victims sound badass. 

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts

They said it takes place in 1988. That's when Part 5 or Part 6 takes place(either 1988 or 1989 based on chronology in the movies). During this time Jason was dead and buried or chained to the bottom of the lake. Unless it's an alternate universe/reboot.

Steam User Name: Kakushi Senshi

giphy.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users