tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Babalonkie

Babalonkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationLondon

11 days until console certification deadline ends. If obtained within that time we will get a release date on schedule, if not... 4th delay.

"October 2016"

"Fall 2016"

"Early 2017"

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

Beware!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 657 posts
This countdown goes to 11!

image.jpg

11 days and we're delayed. ;)
  • SCREWNUT, thatdudescott and Super Ty like this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationUnited States

11 days until console certification deadline ends. If obtained within that time we will get a release date on schedule, if not... 4th delay.

"October 2016"

"Fall 2016"

"Early 2017"

There has only been one delay so far. October 2016 was an optimistic guess during the Kickstarter campaign, and was quickly revised to fall 2016, so neither of those count as a "delay". It was pushed back to early 2017 to give them time to lay the groundwork for single player.

Even if you disagree with everything I've said, they'd still only be on delay #3 by your reckoning.
  • Davidt and Nothingface like this

Nothingface

Nothingface

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

There has only been one delay so far. October 2016 was an optimistic guess during the Kickstarter campaign, and was quickly revised to fall 2016, so neither of those count as a "delay". It was pushed back to early 2017 to give them time to lay the groundwork for single player.

Even if you disagree with everything I've said, they'd still only be on delay #3 by your reckoning.

Pretty much... Oct was a filler date given to the kick starter because it REQUIRED one. The actual date was of course, TBD.

But hey its not their fault, Just sony and microsoft fucking up everything as per usual.

• SHODANFreeman likes this

"He is Jason, the man who came back from hell with the strength of 1,000 retards." - Random Redditor

Ja1862

Ja1862

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 58 posts

"October 2016"

"Fall 2016"

"Early 2017"

Hopefully there isn't a 4th delay

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Hopefully there isn't a 4th delay

First, there'd have to be a 2nd delay and a 3rd delay, so there's almost no chance of a 4th delay.

• Sikboy1029 and Risinggrave like this

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Locationpanama city beach, florida

Pretty much... Oct was a filler date given to the kick starter because it REQUIRED one. The actual date was of course, TBD.

But hey its not their fault, Just sony and microsoft fucking up everything as per usual.

Dont want to keep the pi**ing match going. but they had a good idea of how long it would take and what might be need to pass. they could have shaved some time off by not flying all over north america. but maybe will hear something soon from them, im worried as these guy have fooled us before. they said "the game is not delayed and will be released fall 2016" then that same day said delayed until spring 2017 also that day said the spring 2017 was a misprint on the little flyer that it would be early 2017. Also charminfx their ads guy that get update before all of us or did. he said in his delay video that the guys at gun said we would only have to wait a couple of weeks to a month past the fall 2016 release date. all of that is why i also think everyone expected jan or feb release.

• SCREWNUT, Impactedmedal38 and SexDrugs&Tea like this

Signature too large, please check rules for correct sizing. 

-management. 

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

"October 2016"

"Fall 2016"

"Early 2017"

First delay actually, second if you're picky

Nobody except the Kickstarter site said October 2016 and they explained a innumerable amount of times that it wasn't the actual date and likely wasn't going to be anyway (but apparently they didn't explain it enough) they just needed a date for the Kickstarter.

Fall 2016 of the release date was pushed back to add more content, the Beta arrived at the time they specified.  If you wanna count that as a delay fair enough, but it was to add more content not because they couldn't deliver.  There would be no way to tell.

Early 2017 would be the third delay even if the previous two were applicable (which they aren't).

Please don't make stuff up just because it doesn't fit the narrative you want.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts
What's makes the situation worse is the fact they been kind of dead on social media as if late. No screenshots no teasers no nothing. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they're working on something to show us. We will probably find out by the end of the month if were getting another delay or release date.
  • JasonVoorhees13 and DialM like this

thatdudescott

thatdudescott

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • LocationUSA

I find it kinda amusing that there's like a shit ton of 'ideas', 'suggestions' threads popping up ...

All of them "I wanna see this in the game.", "This needs to be incorporated!", "Add this!", "Change that!", "More heroes!", "More villains." "Fuck it, don't even make Friday the 13th, just add all this weird shit that has nothing to do with the movies because I think it'll be cool!"

And like 90% of them come from the same people on here bitching about no release date yet, and ready to get torches and pitchforks ready for a delay.

The irony of this is astonishing. "Add my weird ideas to the game that I just came up with ... which are not simple, in fact they are very convoluted and would require drastic changes and take loads of time. But, at the same time ... release the game NOW!!!!"

*SMH*

THIS.

steam: thatdudescott

twitch videos: https://www.twitch.t...13th/videos/all

The Razor's Edge

The Razor's Edge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • LocationTennessee

What's makes the situation worse is the fact they been kind of dead on social media as if late. No screenshots no teasers no nothing. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Maybe they're working on something to show us. We will probably find out by the end of the month if were getting another delay or release date.

I don't think the situation is bad. Everyone that had access to the Beta, played it. We know the playable Jasons, counselors, weapons. I'm sure there are a few things being kept under wraps. I know the lower half of Savini Jason and his weapon are. I'm totally fine if they don't reveal it until there is a confirmed release date. Actually, I'm cool if they don't reveal it at all and we find out when we play the full game.

Getting upset because they aren't posting teasers and screenshots is useless. They've given us more than enough to get excited about. 

• SHODANFreeman, CrazyRalph and Austin.JM like this

PSN: TheRazorsEdge22

f13sig_MM.jpg

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
I dont want any more teasers, screenshots or crap. Just keep working towards getting the game out. However long it takes. Ive already bought the game, and it will come someday. Im a grown man and really dont have too much time to play it anyways, so it will be a treat whenever it gets here. I have plenty to keep busy at until then. Just how I look at it personally.
  • bewareofbears likes this

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

First delay actually, second if you're picky

Nobody except the Kickstarter site said October 2016 and they explained a innumerable amount of times that it wasn't the actual date and likely wasn't going to be anyway (but apparently they didn't explain it enough) they just needed a date for the Kickstarter.

Fall 2016 of the release date was pushed back to add more content, the Beta arrived at the time they specified.  If you wanna count that as a delay fair enough, but it was to add more content not because they couldn't deliver.  There would be no way to tell.

Early 2017 would be the third delay even if the previous two were applicable (which they aren't).

Please don't make stuff up just because it doesn't fit the narrative you want.

dude you need to chill and know what your talking about before tell others what they know. go check facebook/twitter and their videos from the past. I do make mistakes like everyone and so do you. You fight with everyone just because you dont agree or like what someone has to say. btw the backer said oct 2016 not just the kick starter.  They could have posted in bold or sticky on twitter/facebook and even their promo posters saying not oct but last day of fall 2016 lol. I dont really call the oct-fall 16 a delay. but i do think they could have went about it better.

• CrazyRalph and SexDrugs&Tea like this

-management. 

Krystal

Krystal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Already bought 2 extra $20 PSN cards in addition to the $30 PSN wallet.    did I buy them too early for it?

• JasonVoorhees13 likes this

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,158 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

dude you need to chill and know what your talking about before tell others what they know. go check facebook/twitter and their videos from the past. I do make mistakes like everyone and so do you. You fight with everyone just because you dont agree or like what someone has to say. btw the backer said oct 2016 not just the kick starter.  They could have posted in bold or sticky on twitter/facebook and even their promo posters saying not oct but last day of fall 2016 lol. I dont really call the oct-fall 16 a delay. but i do think they could have went about it better.

I've been here SINCE that time.  I know what went down; they've stated this an innumerable amount of times; the sites were wrong, it was fall 2016 and has been that time-frame for a while.  They needed a date for the Kickstarter and Backer because they couldn't launch it without one.  They've said this many times on social media: Oct. 2016 is not the date.  So I think I know what I'm talking about in this regard at least.  Don't try to hold Gun Media to blame for your own ignorance.

I mean, you guys wonder why I'm getting so pissed so lets rewind; was it not about fifteen pages ago when a handful of people like yourselves were exhausting your anger toward Gun Media for not having a release date when Early 2017 hadn't even passed yet?  I've stated this a while ago; you had no reason to be mad, and you really have no reason to be angry until at minimum eleven days.  And yet I come to this forum seeing toxic accusations and rants flung at Gun Media who are undeserving of it.  So yeah, I'm mad, and I come to their defense and I tell you to give them time and wait until you actually have a reason to be mad before you get angry at them.

Since that time, people STILL drop by and drop bombs of false information and misinformation and finding things to be pissed about at Gun Media, who are again at this current time undeserving of such treatment as their claimed due date hasn't even passed yet.

Under normal circumstances I would have calmly explained why they were wrong, but this certainly isn't the first time this thread was plagued with misinformation for the sole purpose of being accusative and justifying their anger, and I'm fairly certain said user was here before doing the exact same things mentioned above.

So yeah I jumped the gun a bit and told them to stop spreading information around that's simply false.  And I said so in a particularly hostile way, which I probably shouldn't have.  But I'm more concerned about why this type of misinformation keeps reviving itself.

What also pissed me off since that time is baseless threats toward GM.  "They better release it Early 2017 or else" or things along that lines.  To which I simply responded, "Or else what?  You're gonna cancel your preorder?  Boycott the game?  Good luck.".

So yeah this thread has brought out the worst of me in some ways into this forum.  I haven't been particularly enjoying it.

• dmack621 likes this

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

IronKnight55

IronKnight55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationScotland

I've been here SINCE that time.  I know what went down; they've stated this an innumerable amount of times; the sites were wrong, it was fall 2016 and has been that time-frame for a while.  They needed a date for the Kickstarter and Backer because they couldn't launch it without one.  They've said this many times on social media: Oct. 2016 is not the date.  So I think I know what I'm talking about in this regard at least.  Don't try to hold Gun Media to blame for your own ignorance.

I mean, you guys wonder why I'm getting so pissed so lets rewind; was it not about fifteen pages ago when a handful of people like yourselves were exhausting your anger toward Gun Media for not having a release date when Early 2017 hadn't even passed yet?  I've stated this a while ago; you had no reason to be mad, and you really have no reason to be angry until at minimum eleven days.  And yet I come to this forum seeing toxic accusations and rants flung at Gun Media who are undeserving of it.  So yeah, I'm mad, and I come to their defense and I tell you to give them time and wait until you actually have a reason to be mad before you get angry at them.

Since that time, people STILL drop by and drop bombs of false information and misinformation and finding things to be pissed about at Gun Media, who are again at this current time undeserving of such treatment as their claimed due date hasn't even passed yet.

Under normal circumstances I would have calmly explained why they were wrong, but this certainly isn't the first time this thread was plagued with misinformation for the sole purpose of being accusative and justifying their anger, and I'm fairly certain said user was here before doing the exact same things mentioned above.

So yeah I jumped the gun a bit and told them to stop spreading information around that's simply false.  And I said so in a particularly hostile way, which I probably shouldn't have.  But I'm more concerned about why this type of misinformation keeps reviving itself.

What also pissed me off since that time is baseless threats toward GM.  "They better release it Early 2017 or else" or things along that lines.  To which I simply responded, "Or else what?  You're gonna cancel your preorder?  Boycott the game?  Good luck.".

So yeah this thread has brought out the worst of me in some ways into this forum.  I haven't been particularly enjoying it.

Try taking a break from this thread. I'm sure you will feel much better :)

• JasonVoorhees13 and bewareofbears like this

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Dont want to keep the pi**ing match going. but they had a good idea of how long it would take and what might be need to pass. they could have shaved some time off by not flying all over north america. but maybe will hear something soon from them, im worried as these guy have fooled us before. they said "the game is not delayed and will be released fall 2016" then that same day said delayed until spring 2017 also that day said the spring 2017 was a misprint on the little flyer that it would be early 2017. Also charminfx their ads guy that get update before all of us or did. he said in his delay video that the guys at gun said we would only have to wait a couple of weeks to a month past the fall 2016 release date. all of that is why i also think everyone expected jan or feb release.

You said my info was false but if you go to facebook and look at the date the delay was made you will see. They replied to peoples posts the game is not delayed and will release fall 2016 hours before they announced the delay. So that is correct.  8:50 thats where i quoted his video. So I dont see where anything i posted is false and if I talking about how i feel or think is going on i let that been know its my own thoughts. Maybe you should check your facts before telling someone they dont know what their talking about. Let people speak their mind. 90% of us have pre ordered the game and just anxious for the release.

• Impactedmedal38 likes this

-management. 

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Also charminfx their ads guy that get update before all of us or did. he said in his delay video that the guys at gun said we would only have to wait a couple of weeks to a month past the fall 2016 release date. all of that is why i also think everyone expected jan or feb release.

Uh, charmin doesn't work for them.  He's a youtuber.

• ResolutionBlaze likes this

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Uh, charmin doesn't work for them.  He's a youtuber.

I know this but, they talk with him and give him info from time to time. Its free advertising. I never said he got paid.

-management. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users