Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationNorway

It sure is. Lol

He did also say "roughly" so that isn't even a solid 30 days guaranteed. It could be up to 30 days or less. You could take it to mean there's a possibility of it being longer, but I really don't think it would be.

....To be FAIR, with the ways things have been going, LONGER than 30 days isn't that far fetched.

They're having bad luck, sure but that doesn't really...excuse it. To an extent, sure but no.

Also while the company prides on transparency, i don't really feel that's the case in some cases. It's positive since it's just "some" but things like the beta feedback weren't exactly laid out in plain text at first. I didn't hear of what they did with some of the feedback before i asked on the forum and was directed to their pax stream or whatever.

And honestly, even though it's not that big of a deal, i feel like some sort of changelog should have been made public on the forums fromt he get-go instead of having to watch through x amount of minutes at some panel.

• bewareofbears and DialM like this

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts
Well to be fair change logs are for games that are currently released and not beta tests. Like most things on the internet, the info is there you just have to look for it.

Posted Image

dmack621

dmack621

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNJ

I get the feeling that when the game does release ... a certain portion of people from this thread will be spending more time on here bitching about, and nitpicking whatever they can find to complain about than actually playing the game.

Kinda like what they are doing now.

Posted Image

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

I get the feeling that when the game does release ... a certain portion of people from this thread will be spending more time on here bitching about, and nitpicking whatever they can find to complain about than actually playing the game.

Kinda like what they are doing now.

You get weird feelings.

If there's any issues, hopefully someone will bitch. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. :P
  • JasonVoorhees13, The Phanthom Nico, ZeroCool22 and 1 other like this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

You get weird feelings.
If there's any issues, hopefully someone will bitch. The squeaky wheel gets the oil. :P

True, how will they know what to fix if no one says anything? But I just hope people complain about REAL problems and not things that aren't

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationNorway

Well to be fair change logs are for games that are currently released and not beta tests. Like most things on the internet, the info is there you just have to look for it.

Right, and i mostly agree on it. I just called it a changelog since it was like an all in one term in this case....i understand why you'd say that though.

But in regards to the info, the point i tried to make is that i shouldn't have to search through a panel thing to find it. It should have been here. On the forum. Readable for future reference.  I mean i thought that particular part was a given. That after the beta is over we'd get some general info on what needed to be fixed. That's not to say you've been useless on that part. Stopping the window looping before the beta even got there? Great! awesome! It took DbD months to even try to manage it and they still can't so that's a big win.

But what i'd want is for the devs to let us know what parts they're focusing on post beta. What problem areas they found and atleast if they're working on it. I see there's a few topics around on one or two things, but it's not comprehensive in the sense that it doesn't really give the impression that you're aware of every area that you should  be.

I might be a bit unclear, but i'd be happy to delve more into it after some sleep. if you'd like to discuss it further.

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
image.png

12 days 'til we're delayed. ;)
  • SCREWNUT, Super Ty, The Phanthom Nico and 1 other like this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Bishi Boshi

Bishi Boshi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationEngland Kent

Stay positive it might not be delayed :)

PSN B1shiB0shi

Twitter @BishiBoshi1

GrifterWolf

GrifterWolf

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationColorado

What confuses me is why don't they just release it on PC and then release it on console once the certification goes through? That way we don't have to wait ages and it wouldnt be the first time a company released something for only one console or PC and then shortly after released it to something else.

Not to mention that once the certification even goes through we will have to wait until the physical copies ship out and then get to the stores which takes even more time.

Good news though a direct quote from Ronny Hobbs during the panel stated "Early 2017 is the first 4 months of the year" so they are aware and we will see it within a month it seems!

They want people to start on common ground. They don't want it so that players on PC get the game possibly weeks, possibly months before the game comes out on consoles. That's not fair to the fans of the game any more than just making everyone wait.

• Honkytonkgamer likes this

tumblr_inline_nvzdfeDG951r5ight_500.gif

"Let the Beast Rise from Within"

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

You know,since April is coming around soon,i wonder what's going to happen on April 1st...

I remember that fake Zelda movie trailer or that fake Optimus Prime trailer for Titanfall 1...

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

dmack621

dmack621

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNJ

I find it kinda amusing that there's like a shit ton of 'ideas', 'suggestions' threads popping up ...

All of them "I wanna see this in the game.", "This needs to be incorporated!", "Add this!", "Change that!", "More heroes!", "More villains." "Fuck it, don't even make Friday the 13th, just add all this weird shit that has nothing to do with the movies because I think it'll be cool!"

And like 90% of them come from the same people on here bitching about no release date yet, and ready to get torches and pitchforks ready for a delay.

The irony of this is astonishing. "Add my weird ideas to the game that I just came up with ... which are not simple, in fact they are very convoluted and would require drastic changes and take loads of time. But, at the same time ... release the game NOW!!!!"

*SMH*

• thatdudescott and Juez like this
Posted Image

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

I find it kinda amusing that there's like a shit ton of 'ideas', 'suggestions' threads popping up ...

All of them "I wanna see this in the game.", "This needs to be incorporated!", "Add this!", "Change that!", "More heroes!", "More villains." "Fuck it, don't even make Friday the 13th, just add all this weird shit that has nothing to do with the movies because I think it'll be cool!"

And like 90% of them come from the same people on here bitching about no release date yet, and ready to get torches and pitchforks ready for a delay.

The irony of this is astonishing. "Add my weird ideas to the game that I just came up with ... which are not simple, in fact they are very convoluted and would require drastic changes and take loads of time. But, at the same time ... release the game NOW!!!!"

*SMH*

So much anger- I see you like to make up extreme examples. That must be a fun hobby.

Everyone is free to talk about whatever they like. Get over it. ;)
  • The Phanthom Nico and DialM like this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

dmack621

dmack621

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNJ

There's no anger lol. No idea where you got that from.

And never once did I say people can't have ideas or shouldn't talk about something. I pointed out the irony of the two things.

Seeing you get defensive about it though ... that totally makes it worth it  :lol:

Posted Image

SexDrugs&Tea

SexDrugs&Tea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

*SMH*

And how do you propose shutting these people up with no definitive release date?

Its not like we can say ugh stop making suggestions, the game isbcoming out in X number of days!

And also some people are arguing that early 2017 could extend to like August so although im in the "release it now camp" if it can be so far away, why should the people making suggestions stop?
  • DialM likes this

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

And how do you propose shutting these people up with no definitive release date?
Its not like we can say ugh stop making suggestions, the game isbcoming out in X number of days!
And also some people are arguing that early 2017 could extend to like August so although im in the "release it now camp" if it can be so far away, why should the people making suggestions stop?

In the devs last panel they said they consider early 2017 the first 4 months then the next four months would be middle then the last 4 months would be the end of 2017 and they said they are still pretty confident it's still in the early range so the first four months and I agree they have even said they have gotten good ideas from the fans so the more we suggest the more they have to work with and expand their game with
  • DEATH likes this

dmack621

dmack621

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNJ

Again, I never suggested that people stop coming up with ideas or making suggestions. I was simply pointing out the irony of the same people wanting more and more added to the game being the same ones screaming about wanting the game right now.

Hell, I want the game now, but I am willing to wait. I also happen to enjoy reading most of the ideas being suggested. So again, never said "stop it!" just pointed out some irony is all.

Posted Image

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts

There's no anger lol. No idea where you got that from.

And never once did I say people can't have ideas or shouldn't talk about something. I pointed out the irony of the two things.

Seeing you get defensive about it though ... that totally makes it worth it  :lol:

Yep, I was being super defensive. You got me. You win. :D
f13sig_BEWARE.png

SexDrugs&Tea

SexDrugs&Tea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Again, I never suggested that people stop coming up with ideas or making suggestions. I was simply pointing out the irony of the same people wanting more and more added to the game being the same ones screaming about wanting the game right now.

Hell, I want the game now, but I am willing to wait. I also happen to enjoy reading most of the ideas being suggested. So again, never said "stop it!" just pointed out some irony is all.

It might have come accross better if you hadn't used quotation marks for the word ideas and used the terms "weird shit" and "weird" to describe em.

And if people are doing that, yea it's ironic, but I didn't notice it

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSpain

9 Days for play Friday 13.

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

DoctorSlaughter

DoctorSlaughter

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationSomeplace, Somewhere

9 Days for play Friday 13.

Not exactly. We've got 11 days for the game to clear certification and thus still be able to make the "early 2017" release window. Even if it makes it we'd have a month to go before we got our hands on the game.

• bewareofbears likes this
PSN: BowBeforeDoctor

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users