1,630 posts in this topic

I have a feeling people will be pissed no matter what they do at this point:

*releases April*

"Oh yeah you BARELY made the deadline lol"

*releases in May*

"You guys are money hounding liars"

They're really in a no win situation.

That's where your wrong kiddo!

Because when the game comes out everyone will be to busy playing for anyone to care about release date complaints!

At least I will be. ;D

ShankerOne and JasonVoorhees13 like this

Yea, I really don't know. I know Tuesday is the main day for Playstation releases but I can't think of any examples of games released on a different day. I'm sure there must be some though.

I'd kill for a release this Friday... or more so I'd be killing counselors if it released Friday.

There have been games released on Fridays before, but those were AAA titles like Battlefield 1.

That's where your wrong kiddo!

Because when the game comes out everyone will be to busy playing for anyone to care about release date complaints!

At least I will be. ;D

WRONG!

Everybody will be to busy complaining on how OP Jason is and bitching about glitches and where's the DLC.

You just can't make people happy.

jason is op and suppose to be! their might be people bitching about dlc only because they will have to put out maps and other content much faster then their doing now in order for the game to remain alive. We should all know it will be the end of aug or sept before they release single player/bots. so I dont see much bitching their other then making a date when the time gets closer. these guys might get more organized after the release in order to put something out in a timely manner. Where going to need more maps within the next 6+ months for the game to remain a float. I feel this game should have released with at least 6 maps from the start and add more as time goes on.

The fact is its time for a release/date! I feel their past cert with all the little info tags we get here and there

Babalonkie likes this