wes

Why No Release Date Yet?

1,630 posts in this topic

'Till The Last Round!'  Hahah. Now I'm feeling low speed. 1st ID here. No sex and danger, cept' in cadence. 

As far as sunshine, we're getting too much down here. I prefer it being dark fifteen hours a day myself. WinterFTW!

It's all good, no pogues in foxholes LOL! Hate to get off topic of this post, but it's nice talking to another snake eater, ruckhumper, etc. Up here on lake Huron's shoreline, a vampire would be in heaven. The weather is getting a bit warmer thank God, every since being at Bragg and South Africa, among other hot places, my Northman blood hasn't adjusted back to the icy stuff, old bones don't help either. I've trained and went real world in all climates, but warm weather seems to like me more. I love Michigan, and her pine forest lakes too much to leave my birthplace though. I'm cursed to love, what doesn't love me back LOL! :)

It's all good, no pogues in foxholes LOL! Hate to get off topic of this post, but it's nice talking to another snake eater, ruckhumper, etc. Up here on lake Huron's shoreline, a vampire would be in heaven. The weather is getting a bit warmer thank God, every since being at Bragg and South Africa, among other hot places, my Northman blood hasn't adjusted back to the icy stuff, old bones don't help either. I've trained and went real world in all climates, but warm weather seems to like me more. I love Michigan, and her pine forest lakes too much to leave my birthplace though. I'm cursed to love, what doesn't love me back LOL! :)

Me a pog? Oh no, don't get it wrong! 11B. Just no Ranger tab. 

I'll agree on this; These days the cold hurts. I still love winter, though. What was it Indy Jones said? "It's not the years, it's the mileage." 

Mark K likes this

Me a pog? Oh no, don't get it wrong! 11B. Just no Ranger tab. 

I'll agree on this; These days the cold hurts. I still love winter, though. What was it Indy Jones said? "It's not the years, it's the mileage."

Ha, NO POGUES IN FOXHOLES, meaning any dirt chewer, like you and I, are never 'Low Speed, High drag', I especially respect the Bang Bangs, all. 'Big Red One', good outfit, better than most. The tabs are just cloth, it's the man wearing it, that gives it merit, by leading by example, and overcoming adversity no matter the odds. I'll admit that encompasses alot of body busting torture that only gets worse with age, hence my dislike for winters now, especially ones that last 9_10 months LOL. :)

Indeed the mileage is the biggest factor, and brother I have quite a few! But, we 'Drive On'.

Soon Camp Crystal Lake will receive us warriors! ;)

A fellow Michiganian/Michigander!? Good stuff. Between that, our DD214's and a mutual liking of F13, I can see why we get along so well.

I'm from Wisconsin, and I used to scan in DD214s when I worked for a government contractor. Can I be included?

I'm from Wisconsin, and I used to scan in DD214s when I worked for a government contractor. Can I be included?

Sort of, LOL. Dirt chewing is where we're at though. ;)

But, anyone who did government work, knows it is an unsung heroes profession, in all respects.

Back to topic, does an announcement or release seem viable this week? Some pretty cool additions have hit the tweets lately. How's everyones excitement thermostats?! Mines nuclear rated. :)

Mark, Shodan, I'll whip up a thread tomorrow for us and other interested parties after I get a few hours of shuteye.

I had pneumonia has a kid and MRSA I could have died

So yes it could be worse for you

I got married. 

Beat that. 

Babalonkie and Robert England like this

You sound exactly like one of those people who needs to one up someone's misery/tragedy. There will always be people out there who have it worse than you so yes, it could be worse for you too. Now can we leave it since we get that empathy is not your forte?

Also, get well soon JasonVoorhees13! Hope you recover ASAP and that you make it to see the release lol.

JasonVoorhees13 and Mark K like this

I could explain my injuries, but there isn't enough room on this site. It involves 4 pounds of plastic explosives, half a hand missing, and a chest hole you could put a softball in, with some machine gun work as well. I also got married with 4 kids to show later, ages 17 to 10.

The important thing is you are alive, and have your whole life ahead of you. Cherish each day, and love others. We horror fans here, are good people, as are you, just don't lose sight of caring for others.

There is nothing more important than caring for others, and being the best person you can be, each day.

I hope all the best for a speedy recovey Jasonvoorhees13, and Lynx as well.

When you don't have your health, you have nothing. Take care each and all.

-Mark K.

Robert England likes this

It's fine! All the pogues are allowed at Camp Crystal Lake! Equal opportunity murdering.

Combat personnel are limited to Part 9 Jason, at the beginning.

Actually now I kind of want to see a Jason-assaults-FOB map. It would have to be UberJason or something though.

UberJason makes it to the AHA:

I've been trying to fit in a joke about private matches but I don't have the wit. :)

I can help here.

Back in my day, we didn't have fancy matchmaking systems and private matches. We had to wait in a lobby until the people we wanted showed up and we liked it. :P

bewareofbears likes this

Wow! The community is going NUTS!!! I can't help but laugh! Some of these posts on Reddit, Steam, etc. are a riot! One guy put "Everytime Gun tweets on their Twitter" and then put a clip of Mad Max: Fury Road when

Immortan Joe pulls the water lever, and thousands of wastelanders rush to get a drink. Classic!!!

The wait is excruciating, but if nothing else, it provides a little comic relief!!! :D

Ha, NO POGUES IN FOXHOLES, meaning any dirt chewer, like you and I, are never 'Low Speed, High drag', I especially respect the Bang Bangs, all. 'Big Red One', good outfit, better than most. The tabs are just cloth, it's the man wearing it, that gives it merit, by leading by example, and overcoming adversity no matter the odds. I'll admit that encompasses alot of body busting torture that only gets worse with age, hence my dislike for winters now, especially ones that last 9_10 months LOL. :)

Indeed the mileage is the biggest factor, and brother I have quite a few! But, we 'Drive On'.

Soon Camp Crystal Lake will receive us warriors! ;)

Ok, I was way too tired. I was thinking of it from the modern participation trophy way some pog's do it. "We're soldiers too!" is something I've heard from finance a few times. And sure, but they were not trained to engage and destroy. 

The rest, I'm tracking on. Good stuff. 

Indeed. Donchaknow Wisconsin is really just far NW Michigan. Also who doesn't like contractors? Except for CIF turn in. Screw those guys. 

I could explain my injuries, but there isn't enough room on this site.

Anything not affected by OPSEC that you feel comfortable with, go for it. I'm gonna make a thread. 

Edit: I think we should all go over there before we derail too hard. 

Might be old news to you all here, but Wes did work on the game's credits yesterday. That's something I suppose.

P.S. Thank You Wes, for putting in time on a holiday. ;)

That's cool. If I recall I'll be getting a thanks there. I may need to go back and review the backerkit tiers. 

It's fine! All the pogues are allowed at Camp Crystal Lake! Equal opportunity murdering.

Combat personnel are limited to Part 9 Jason, at the beginning.

Actually now I kind of want to see a Jason-assaults-FOB map. It would have to be UberJason or something though.

UberJason makes it to the AHA:

Link to video.

What is funny is my unit took over at Falcon a few weeks after the AHA blew up there. We were told to go easy on shooting until they could get more ammo in. That was definitely the best worst year of my life. 

I'm not sure if this is the right place or not,

But is the virtual cabin still available?

Nope. It's availability ended with the backer kit closure earlier this month. But they have done some giveaways on Twitter.