Photo

Who do you see yourself playing as the most?

Counselor Main Choose Jason Who Pick Kill Play You Yourself

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
Vanessa as number one because she's super fast and covers a lot of ground quickly and also stamina for DAYS and probably the Jock Brandon, i'm assuming he's going to have a high strength stat and either a high stamina or speed stat since he's a sports person, so it would still allow you to be able to escape Jason but still hold your ground against him when necessary

Krystal

Krystal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Tiffany, though I rather not refer to them by their default names.  

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Jenny Myers or Nerd Dude

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

MattGarcia

MattGarcia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
I'm actually gonna planning to play as random Jason and random counselor. I figure my strategy will change per game depending on which counselor/Jason I'm playing as.

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
I like stealth games so interested in playing as AJ. Hoping stealth is balanced enough to be fun and successful playing as AJ...dont want to be another Vanessa.

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Ja1862

Ja1862

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
I'm going to try and play as them all, during the beta

Chad
Kenny

I used the most.

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

I like stealth games so interested in playing as AJ. Hoping stealth is balanced enough to be fun and successful playing as AJ...dont want to be another Vanessa.

Charmin got really good with AJ, man was like a ghost in some games. While everyone was running about with Vanessa, the pre-nerf version, he was really trying and showing how a stealth character could work.

Impactedmedal38

Impactedmedal38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
I honestly will probably play as them all. To me they all have great designs and playstyles. But the first person I'd pick would be AJ or Deborah

Mark K

Mark K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMichigan
Though i'll try all of them out, I'll probably mainline as the 'Edgy Guy', that was me 150% back in the day. My Jason of choice will be Part 3. It really is hard to call right now, because we don't have the ability to try them out to see which one's "feel right", according to playstyle. Us console folks basically have nothing to go on, but I will say, this game will be gettin' some serious all-nighters by me! ;)

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

Charmin got really good with AJ, man was like a ghost in some games. While everyone was running about with Vanessa, the pre-nerf version, he was really trying and showing how a stealth character could work.

Cool, I'm gonna check that out now buddy!

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Santi_Lee

Santi_Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

JOCK, JOCK, JOCK!

Jock all the way, since he's got my two favourite things, speed and strength. I'm the type of guy to distract a chasing-Jason, and take my chances with the trust baseball bat, on the other hand, if I am feeling it; I will just save myself and forget everyone else. 

Hey, if I make it out of this; I'm going pro! That's more important than anyone else!

I think he is not a high speed character, he has a lot of stamina and he is the most strong character in game, but we don't know anything about speed, maybe he is kinda slow, like, 6/10 or 5/10 while his strength is 10/10 and his stamina is 9/10?

If the Edgy Guy (Adam Palomino) is a high composed character with good intelligence and strength, i will play as him. Now i changed my mind, my main would be Jenny Myers since she's well composed.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Counselor, Main, Choose, Jason, Who, Pick, Kill, Play, You, Yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users