Photo

Who do you see yourself playing as the most?

Counselor Main Choose Jason Who Pick Kill Play You Yourself

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

When was it revealed?? Thats cool :) We're sure to not have a Vanessa army in the first few hours then haha.

Im pretty sure they wont switch things up too much though, Eric, Buggzy and Adam are all extra special since we haven't seen them and there wont have been any gameplay of them when the game hits, so I think they'll most likely be unclockables. Apart from them, your theory of AJ, Jenny, Kenny and Chad makes sense

It was something they talked about after the beta. They kind of half jokingly said something along the lines of "We learned Vanessa needs to be an unlock." Just paraphrasing of course, but I'm pretty sure they meant it.
  • Jealousy and SexDrugs&Tea like this

SomebodyFancy

SomebodyFancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Well we have seen all of the counselors now (so it seems). Anyone digging the Jock, Edgy guy or Eric lachappa??

Kalopsia

Kalopsia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Either Edgy Guy or Deborah. 

The Preppy Guy

The Preppy Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationOregon

Well we have seen all of the counselors now (so it seems). Anyone digging the Jock, Edgy guy or Eric lachappa??

Adam's hair looks WAY different in the trailer then in his concept art... And i love it! He used to have long, greasy black hair, now he has a brown mullet, and after reading a brief  discription the devs gave ("A down to earth grease-monkey who stood up against bullys") I'm really excited to see what his stats are, maybe high Composure and Intelligence? Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

PSN: RedPanda2202
Email: RedPanda2202@gmail.com

Komatose1313

Komatose1313

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
I'm gonna be like... "Get to Lachappa!!!"
  • Davidt and DamonD7 like this

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
Jason... that's all I care about. ;)
  • ZeroCool22 likes this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Adam's hair looks WAY different in the trailer then in his concept art... And i love it! He used to have long, greasy black hair, now he has a brown mullet, and after reading a brief  discription the devs gave ("A down to earth grease-monkey who stood up against bullys") I'm really excited to see what his stats are, maybe high Composure and Intelligence? Guess we'll just have to wait and see...

Hey! I like his hair  :P. His customization options look like they might be the coolest (mm tha supple leather tho), although Chad's school crest shirt might have me playing him. As a cosmetics whore, I'm obligated to play whoever I can pimp out the coolest.

I know I already answered on this thread but I'VE CHANGED MY MIND DARN IT. I forgot how much I enjoyed being altruistic in DbD (pls show mercy,) so I think I might actually play Chad/Jenny/Adam since they seem to be the most support oriented. Adam seems like he might be pretty cool- intelligence to help the team escape and strength to help free your teammates. Tiffany and Vanessa just seem like selfish dead weight to me lol. They might be useful for gathering parts and acting as distractions, but I think once we've played the game long enough, Jasons won't take the bait and will just go for the smart/slow counselors first, then pick off the runners like Tiffany/Vanessa. I can imagine that, after we've all had the game for a while, it might turn into smart characters being guarded by support chars, with little to no runners. Or I'm nuts. Depends on if people want to play like a team. I find it extremely satisfying to escape as a group in random matches. I am gonna defy the stereotype and make Chad the most helpful dude out there B)

• The Preppy Guy likes this

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

im liking eric lachappa i played aj the most in beta but i think eric will be my new favourite come launch day

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

IronKnight55

IronKnight55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationScotland

I'm just going to be honest and say I don't like Eric or Brandon (The Jock) at all. I do love the Edgy Guy though!

• Santi_Lee likes this

Mr_Trapper

Mr_Trapper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

JOCK, JOCK, JOCK!

Jock all the way, since he's got my two favourite things, speed and strength. I'm the type of guy to distract a chasing-Jason, and take my chances with the trust baseball bat, on the other hand, if I am feeling it; I will just save myself and forget everyone else. 

Hey, if I make it out of this; I'm going pro! That's more important than anyone else!

tumblr_o8bxu0P4qX1rkctppo1_500.gif

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • LocationUnited States

AJ Mason.  Partially because she's gorgeous, but I also like stealth and she has decent intelligence.  :P

• Juez likes this

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
I'm curious on which counselors and Jason will be available right away and which need to be unlocked and at what levels. I know they said Vanessa is now an unlock. I bet you start off for sure with Eric since he was a 5 across the board and part 3 Jason.

BlitzDave

BlitzDave

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Since the day i saw Adam's concept art and read his description i knew that he is going to be my main.

I was actually a bit sad that he wasn't in the Beta.

The stats doesn't matter i just want to look groovy while i get slaughtered.

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

i will most likely play as a more stamina character the first couple matches, mostly because i didn't play the beta and i wanna get used to playing the game first, but after a few matches i will be going for someone who is much smarter, probably the edgy guy or the nerdy girl.

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Whoever is most OP.

​probably need to see the stats

JBSLICK33

JBSLICK33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
Camp surveillance camera 2.... :(
  • SHODANFreeman, Turtle and bewareofbears like this
PS4: JBSLICK33

Redcat345

Redcat345

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts

Possibly Savini Jason, Part 2,3,and 9 Jason. Counselor wise, Kenny and edgy guy.

16473093_1250243108392793_22852703693095

Cope29

Cope29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

I think what i seen so far on beta, that my favorite counselors to play with are going to be AJ Mason and bookish girl, and favorite Jason are going to be part 2 and part 6

JyusannichiKibou

JyusannichiKibou

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

AJ all the way, because I'm all about that Tactical Espionage Action.

Mostly I'm concerned about if her stealth stays strong enough that she can avoid detection in bushes, beds and wardrobes. From watching the beta, Jason seemed to be able to sniff out *everyone* in cupboards and beds with sense. I'm hoping in balance tweaks that AJ will be basically invisible as long as she's not running and not in line of sight of Jason. (Maybe visible with sense in the last minute of the match so Jason gets one last chance to kill AJ players turtling in bushes).

Stealthily repairing things is pretty much all she's good for, as she is 100% helpless once she's spotted, whereas someone like Vanessa can kite Jason around for 10 minutes hoping someone else activates cops or gets a car running. Jason can still hunt AJ players by predicting her movements (she's best played avoiding main roads, but since her main strength strategically is finding and taking parts to the phone/car/boat for repair, she has to come out of the shadows to do anything ultimately useful once she has the parts).

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

The most underated character imo 

The Girl Next Door

Jenny Myers

I find composition to be a very useful asset so i find her to be very good

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Counselor, Main, Choose, Jason, Who, Pick, Kill, Play, You, Yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users