Photo

Who do you see yourself playing as the most?

Counselor Main Choose Jason Who Pick Kill Play You Yourself

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

I'll probably go with A.J Mason,i like her design (especially dem leg stockings) and she's pretty good at repairing stuffs.

As for Jason,i'll either go with Part 3 or part 4 once it comes out eventually,as for Zombie Jason i'll go with part 6 or 8.

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 434 posts
I was Part 2 Jason all the time

Super Ty

Super Ty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts
  • LocationHaddonfield, Illinois

Based solely on the beta, I'd have to go with AJ, because I love the stealth, and felt like she was the only useful one besides Vanessa (whom I refused to play since everyone else was). As for Jason, part 2 or 3. Of course this will all probably change once we get the final version and see the other counselors/Jason's, and see what tweaks have been made since beta.

f13sig1.jpg

ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger

ItzToxiedaToxicAvenger

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Pretty much played Chad like Julius in the beta. Ran to the car, got chased by Jason. "Yo' run off I got this!"

>Worldstars the shit out of Jason until weapon breaks.

>Full escape car rides by as I get my head twisted off with a pickaxe.

>I ain't even mad at dying, that was cool as shit.

Preppy dude's gonna be my main definitely. Not enough people doing the heroic sacrifice routine, and Chad's pretty much perfect for it.

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

In terms of design, I think Chad, Vanessa, Tiffany and Buggzy appeal the most.

But genuinely, I think I'll be giving them all of the counselors a spin pretty equally. Firstly to try out and see how everyone plays in a team, but after that just for variety.

• Risinggrave likes this

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

AJ was my most played in beta i will have to see what the rest are like before i can judge on who i will play most in full game and i didnt unlock all during beta so i didnt get the chance to try them all.

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Santi_Lee

Santi_Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

I would play as A.J. Mason and Adam Palomino, i like their designs, they're cool! also, i will probably play as Jenny Myers, oh, and if there is a Mean Blonde Girl character or a Stoner, that would be on my choices, lol.

• Hal Bailman likes this

The Preppy Guy

The Preppy Guy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
  • LocationOregon

Haha maybe you'll find yourself helping others. Chad changes his mean ways and helps his fellow counselors escape?

Ha! Yeah i've always enjoyed being the team player, i like thinking "Huh, if it weren't for me they'd probably have got caught" funny how they made Chad good at helping others.

PSN: RedPanda2202
Email: RedPanda2202@gmail.com

Jealousy

Jealousy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationNew York City

I'm hoping that there would be a randomize counselor choice because there are times where I think I'd just want to play whatever. It's more fun that way. For me, I'd probably like a stealthy counselor more, but I would love to experience playing as any of the other counselors as well. What I am not enthused about is playing as Jason. Playing the killer is not my cup of tea.

I think it would be fun if there were private matches or some such where the rule for that server is that everyone randomizes counselors. I love seeing the event in Overwatch where you are randomly given a character. It's great seeing others, myself included, trying to learn how to better use their randomized character.

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

That would be an interesting mode to include. Little rule variation sets, like you say with Overwatch.

I do personally believe that it's worth trying everyone out to some degree, going a mile in their shoes. Even if you don't ultimately end up playing them all that much, it gives you better insight into how they handle and taking that knowledge into a game when you're playing as your preferred type(s).

I've got almost sixty hours on Mercy but everyone else (apart from Sombra, early days) has at least 7 hours on them, too. So I get what that Reaper's trying to do and how he'll move and how to position myself to help out.

It sounds like private matches will be the ones where you can have fun customising the rules and so on and invite people to try them out.

If all else fails, can always talk about it in chat and roll a dice or something to decide on a random counselor!

• Jealousy likes this

IronKnight55

IronKnight55

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • LocationScotland

I'll play as Deborah, AJ and Chad.

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Deborah Kim

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

So i KNOW we can not possibly know for sure

but who do you guys think will be unlocked from the start in the final game?

i mean in the future we will see more counselors if the game kicks off right but as Hobbs said himself

: I do not think it is the time to discuss DLC before the game is finished.

so they will finish and launch first. but i mean with the 10(11) we have now, who do you think will be unlocked from day 1? 

i mean i for one wanna play tiffany but i doubt shes avialable from start

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

So i KNOW we can not possibly know for sure

but who do you guys think will be unlocked from the start in the final game?

i mean in the future we will see more counselors if the game kicks off right but as Hobbs said himself

: I do not think it is the time to discuss DLC before the game is finished.

so they will finish and launch first. but i mean with the 10(11) we have now, who do you think will be unlocked from day 1?
i mean i for one wanna play tiffany but i doubt shes avialable from start

I think Kenny and Chad for sure as they aren't really super good at anything and are pretty balanced. It's confirmed that Vanessa will be an unlock, so it won't be her. Perhaps AJ will be a starter since there were other stealth counselors with higher int and stamina. I don't know though because there are still counselors we know virtually nothing about.

SomebodyFancy

SomebodyFancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Yeah maybe they'll give us 4 of the 10 counselors like in the beta to start. Then we would have to unlock the other 6.
I could see them sticking with Kenny, Jenny, Chad and Vanessa to start.
We still have yet to see the other 3 male counselors in gameplay.
  • Aksana likes this

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Yeah maybe they'll give us 4 of the 10 counselors like in the beta to start. Then we would have to unlock the other 6.
I could see them sticking with Kenny, Jenny, Chad and Vanessa to start.
We still have yet to see the other 3 male counselors in gameplay.

vanessa was revealed to be unlockable and not a starter, but maybe its like AJ and Jenny, Kenny and chad?

those 4 and 1st unlockable is Deborah. since shes so lovable

• SexDrugs&Tea and SomebodyFancy like this

SexDrugs&Tea

SexDrugs&Tea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

vanessa was revealed to be unlockable and not a starter, but maybe its like AJ and Jenny, Kenny and chad?

those 4 and 1st unlockable is Deborah. since shes so lovable

When was it revealed?? Thats cool :) We're sure to not have a Vanessa army in the first few hours then haha.

Im pretty sure they wont switch things up too much though, Eric, Buggzy and Adam are all extra special since we haven't seen them and there wont have been any gameplay of them when the game hits, so I think they'll most likely be unclockables. Apart from them, your theory of AJ, Jenny, Kenny and Chad makes sense

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

When was it revealed?? Thats cool :) We're sure to not have a Vanessa army in the first few hours then haha.

Im pretty sure they wont switch things up too much though, Eric, Buggzy and Adam are all extra special since we haven't seen them and there wont have been any gameplay of them when the game hits, so I think they'll most likely be unclockables. Apart from them, your theory of AJ, Jenny, Kenny and Chad makes sense

wasnt there a screenshot of buggzy a while back or am i mistaking things?

Fatalfox

Fatalfox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts
  • LocationCleveland, Ohio

I feel like combat should play a small roll in this game for the counselors. Jason is a beast and someone you wouldn't want to mess with. I guess I'm saying I hope that the "Jock" character doesn't bring around another Vanessa plague. Jason goes after you and your high strength enables you to just knock him out with a weapon constantly. I can see players knocking him out and take turns beating him when he gets up while the other counselors complete objectives.

Don't forget the "Luck" stat though. If the Jock is super strong and can knock Jason down he can only do it as long as his weapon doesnt break. If the Jock has low Luck his weapon will break after 2-3 swings so you cant do loops like that.

• Aksana likes this

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Don't forget the "Luck" stat though. If the Jock is super strong and can knock Jason down he can only do it as long as his weapon doesnt break. If the Jock has low Luck his weapon will break after 2-3 swings so you cant do loops like that.

Well i hope buggzy is able to dance with the devil

if one counselor can fight jason one  on one it is a good thing, in the end i know jason wins you can't keep it up forever, but him being able to walk up to jason and fight him in his face and land a few better strikes than others sounds cool

he wont win the game by it but if he is able to blow down jason and buy people time it's something making him valuable

• SexDrugs&Tea likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Counselor, Main, Choose, Jason, Who, Pick, Kill, Play, You, Yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users