SomebodyFancy

Who do you see yourself playing as the most?

139 posts in this topic

Counselor - AJ, Brandon, Jenny, Adam mostly

Jason - Part 2, Part 6, Savini and Part 9...depending on how boat escapes go...gradually 7 or 8

Given the fact that I NEVER go off of stats, I'll most likely choose Tiffany Cox. I personally enjoy playing as a female because they're way more fun (for me) to look at and they (usually) have smaller hit boxes. As far as Jason goes, most likely 9. I like Savini's Jason, but I was hoping for something more (don't say realistic, don't say realistic) realistic.

SomebodyFancy likes this

Tiffany Cox, while of course, it's just HILARIOUS to play as her and roleplay these characters going on their nightly adventures, I think my two mains will end up being Eric LaChappa, just because I feel like he won't have as much attention as the others.  His stats are challenging to deal with, and I just can't wait to see him succeeed.

Deborah Kim on the other hand, will be my last girl.  She's small, petite, and fragile, and like Eric, I just want to see her win.

In terms of Jasons, I'm torn between part 8 and part 9.  As their stealth will be awesome to play around with. :D

Moe9999633 and iFruit 9iX like this

1 minute ago, Laphin said:

Tiffany Cox, while of course, it's just HILARIOUS to play as her and roleplay these characters going on their nightly adventures.  I think my two mains will end up being Eric LaChappa, just because I feel like he won't have as much attention as the others.  His stats are challenging to deal with, and I just can't wait to see him succeeed.

Deborah Kim on the other hand, will be my last girl.  She's small, petite, and fragile, and like Eric, I just want to see her win.

In terms of Jasons, I'm torn between part 8 and part 9.  As their stealth will be awesome to play around with. :D

Tiffany does have nice uhh.. assets. But i think i'll mainly play as AJ, Eric, and Adam

As for Jason, it'll be part 8, 3 or Savini

7 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Tiffany does have nice uhh.. assets. But i think i'll mainly play as AJ, Eric, and Adam

As for Jason, it'll be part 8, 3 or Savini

It's honestly going to be so awesome to see how each of the counselors jive together.

That's one of the reasons why I can't wait to play with a lot of you from the forums, and from my channel.  Everyone will play a different Adam, or AJ, or Buggzy.  AND, then on top of that.. each player/counselor will act differently depending on which counselor is around them.

Like Charmin for example, as I learned his playstyle during the Beta, I figured out that he absolutely HATES having Vanessa around, and he likes to play as more of a loner.  So it's going to be awesome.. and because of all these mixes of personalities, and character stats, it's never going to be the same kinda match play-out.  These kinda layers make me so excited for this game. 

AldermachXI and lHeartBreakerl like this

5 minutes ago, Laphin said:

It's honestly going to be so awesome to see how each of the counselors jive together.

That's one of the reasons why I can't wait to play with a lot of you from the forums, and from my channel.  Everyone will play a different Adam, or AJ, or Buggzy.  AND, then on top of that.. each player/counselor will act differently depending on which counselor is around them.

Like Charmin for example, as I learned his playstyle during the Beta, I figured out that he absolutely HATES having Vanessa around, and he likes to play as more of a loner.  So it's going to be awesome.. and because of all these mixes of personalities, and character stats, it's never going to be the same kinda match play-out.  These kinda layers make me so excited for this game. 

I'm pretty sure everybody hates having Vanessa around. The woman moves like she is walking on air horns while singing a crazy lixx song. And if Jason shows up, she's not gonna be the one to run out of stamina first. You only have to be faster than the slowest member after all.

DamonD7 likes this

Agreed 100% @Laphin. Those roles are going to make for some really interesting matches. Most of the beta matches I played, played out fairly differently from each other.

I'm sure once we start to party up and play together as a tighter community, it'll only get more and more interesting.

6 minutes ago, macoman1 said:

I'm pretty sure everybody hates having Vanessa around. The woman moves like she is walking on air horns while singing a crazy lixx song. And if Jason shows up, she's not gonna be the one to run out of stamina first. You only have to be faster than the slowest member after all.

Oh don't worry.  Vanessa, while still a rabbit on crack... as long as Jason stays dedicated.. he'll give her a 'run' for her money.  Even J7.
I disliked Vanessa on the Beta after learning how easy it was to win with her.  And that bad taste will probably carry on over to the final game, JUST because of how she was in the Beta (even though things have changed now).  Dammit Vanessa.. I wanted to love you.  Why do you do these things?!

Haha Vanessa was out of control! I remember always being the only Deb with 6 Vanessa's with me every other match. 

Definiely will pick based off who's chosen. Tiffany being my go to. 

19 minutes ago, SomebodyFancy said:

Haha Vanessa was out of control! I remember always being the only Deb with 6 Vanessa's with me every other match. 

Definiely will pick based off who's chosen. Tiffany being my go to. 

Vanessa has a pretty big family, there's herself and her 6 twin sisters!

Vanessa's a great example of not only learning how to play to her strengths and weaknesses, but also how she'll affect others around her.

Nothing worse for someone trying to quietly search a drawer when the Sprint Queen comes smashing through a window and clatters up the stairs.
I want to try every counselor so I can get a proper feel of how they play, as it'll help me appreciate how others will play them and make sure I don't put others in unnecessary danger.

Her and Buggzy could be a real power team together. Loud as elephants, but run for days.

For the counselors, I feel like I'll like Kenny until I figure out what stat build I'd wanna play as, and then either Deborah, Adam, Chad, or Tiffany, but I think Adam will be my main. 

Jason, however, will probably be J2 or J3 (J2 is a personal favorite though), but I'll have to play around with them. 

47 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

I'm gonna play as Tiffany Cox because of her stamina and stealth but until I unlock I will play as jenny 

for Jason savini Jason or J6

I was thinking of starting off the same way. But honestly I think all the characters are cool in their own way.