SomebodyFancy

Who do you see yourself playing as the most?

122 posts in this topic

I'm curious on which counselors and Jason will be available right away and which need to be unlocked and at what levels. I know they said Vanessa is now an unlock. I bet you start off for sure with Eric since he was a 5 across the board and part 3 Jason.

Since the day i saw Adam's concept art and read his description i knew that he is going to be my main.

I was actually a bit sad that he wasn't in the Beta.

The stats doesn't matter i just want to look groovy while i get slaughtered.

i will most likely play as a more stamina character the first couple matches, mostly because i didn't play the beta and i wanna get used to playing the game first, but after a few matches i will be going for someone who is much smarter, probably the edgy guy or the nerdy girl.

I think what i seen so far on beta, that my favorite counselors to play with are going to be AJ Mason and bookish girl, and favorite Jason are going to be part 2 and part 6

AJ all the way, because I'm all about that Tactical Espionage Action.

Mostly I'm concerned about if her stealth stays strong enough that she can avoid detection in bushes, beds and wardrobes. From watching the beta, Jason seemed to be able to sniff out *everyone* in cupboards and beds with sense. I'm hoping in balance tweaks that AJ will be basically invisible as long as she's not running and not in line of sight of Jason. (Maybe visible with sense in the last minute of the match so Jason gets one last chance to kill AJ players turtling in bushes).

Stealthily repairing things is pretty much all she's good for, as she is 100% helpless once she's spotted, whereas someone like Vanessa can kite Jason around for 10 minutes hoping someone else activates cops or gets a car running. Jason can still hunt AJ players by predicting her movements (she's best played avoiding main roads, but since her main strength strategically is finding and taking parts to the phone/car/boat for repair, she has to come out of the shadows to do anything ultimately useful once she has the parts).

The most underated character imo 

The Girl Next Door

Jenny Myers

I find composition to be a very useful asset so i find her to be very good

Vanessa as number one because she's super fast and covers a lot of ground quickly and also stamina for DAYS and probably the Jock Brandon, i'm assuming he's going to have a high strength stat and either a high stamina or speed stat since he's a sports person, so it would still allow you to be able to escape Jason but still hold your ground against him when necessary

I'm actually gonna planning to play as random Jason and random counselor. I figure my strategy will change per game depending on which counselor/Jason I'm playing as.

I like stealth games so interested in playing as AJ. Hoping stealth is balanced enough to be fun and successful playing as AJ...dont want to be another Vanessa.

Charmin got really good with AJ, man was like a ghost in some games. While everyone was running about with Vanessa, the pre-nerf version, he was really trying and showing how a stealth character could work.

Though i'll try all of them out, I'll probably mainline as the 'Edgy Guy', that was me 150% back in the day. My Jason of choice will be Part 3. It really is hard to call right now, because we don't have the ability to try them out to see which one's "feel right", according to playstyle. Us console folks basically have nothing to go on, but I will say, this game will be gettin' some serious all-nighters by me! ;)

Charmin got really good with AJ, man was like a ghost in some games. While everyone was running about with Vanessa, the pre-nerf version, he was really trying and showing how a stealth character could work.

Cool, I'm gonna check that out now buddy!

JOCK, JOCK, JOCK!

Jock all the way, since he's got my two favourite things, speed and strength. I'm the type of guy to distract a chasing-Jason, and take my chances with the trust baseball bat, on the other hand, if I am feeling it; I will just save myself and forget everyone else. 

Hey, if I make it out of this; I'm going pro! That's more important than anyone else!

I think he is not a high speed character, he has a lot of stamina and he is the most strong character in game, but we don't know anything about speed, maybe he is kinda slow, like, 6/10 or 5/10 while his strength is 10/10 and his stamina is 9/10?

If the Edgy Guy (Adam Palomino) is a high composed character with good intelligence and strength, i will play as him. Now i changed my mind, my main would be Jenny Myers since she's well composed.