GunMedia_Ben

The Misfits are coming to F13 ;)...also some J6 gameplay ;)

39 posts in this topic

Not to gripe or start mess, but you know, being an advocate for a proper J6, i still dont think the mask was fixed. Its passable from the quick dark footage, but I dont think it has the polish the J3 or J7 has on the mask.

It doesn't appear much different- if they did nothing else but fix the shape of the eyes it would take it from looking off to passable.

You can really see the difference between Kane Hodder and Dan Bradley/CJ Graham. Very different physique, how he holds himself, etc... similar to the difference with the Part 2 model. This isn't a complaint- just an observation. It's actually pretty interesting seeing Kane Hodder as the Jasons he didn't play. Couldn't be happier he agreed to do the motion capture. His movements define Jason and for some of us, I feel like this somewhat helps right the wrong of him being excluded from Freddy vs. Jason. :)

Chad Kensington III doing what he does best.

J2 and J6 are a little beefier than in the films (although closer to Bradley's J6) but I'm real happy to accept that little detail in trade for Kane doing the mocap.

I agree that it's interesting to see the Kane body versions of these guys, it feels like more of a continuity really, and yeah it's absolutely great to feel that this is helping to ease off the FvJ hurt some.

The knife/whatever throwing should be an effective little deterrent to the mobile counselors, while at the same time you've still gotta aim well.

And I love the accidental car death! In terms of balance, perhaps an XP penalty for doing so by accident but something stronger if you're doing it game after game?

man you guys really are fans every time I think "you know it would be cool if" you guys are already there. video is awesome as always, soon soon I'll finally be able to release my inner crazy in a safe environment lol it's amazing seeing you guys work on your dream project with passion and focus it motivates me as well guys. when you release just bump this at the office it's gonna come true. 

Part 6 Jason definitely looks faster, which is good considering he was the fastest undead Jason in the series. His shift looks much faster as well. I still think if those mechanics are here to stay. Part 8 Jason definitely should have god like morph at least. He was the best teleporter of the series.

Happy to see he has the Cemetery Spike. Makes sense, looks like it has good range too. No real issues with the model or mask either and this is coming from an avid fan of Part 6. I know not everybody is pleased. Maybe they will make more adjustments to accommodate those people. Maybe they haven't even touched the model much yet.

The long range weapons look interesting. I kinda hope as Jason, you can find more though. At his shack or in the environment. I'm suspecting you can because only 4 arrows ain't much.

Also good to see you can run over things in the way now.

Super Ty likes this

Part 6 Jason definitely looks faster, which is good considering he was the fastest undead Jason in the series. His shift looks much faster as well. I still think if those mechanics are here to stay. Part 8 Jason definitely should have god like morph at least. He was the best teleporter of the series.

Happy to see he has the Cemetery Spike. Makes sense, looks like it has good range too. No real issues with the model or mask either and this is coming from an avid fan of Part 6. I know not everybody is pleased. Maybe they will make more adjustments to accommodate those people. Maybe they haven't even touched the model much yet.

The long range weapons look interesting. I kinda hope as Jason, you can find more though. At his shack or in the environment. I'm suspecting you can because only 4 arrows ain't much.

Also good to see you can run over things in the way now.

Agree with all of this. It's going to take a lot of skill to be able to hit those counselors with the throwing knives, and 4 will definitely not be enough IMO. Being able to run people over with the car was much needed. People who want to troll/grief those in the car will think twice about standing in front of it now.

Agree with all of this. It's going to take a lot of skill to be able to hit those counselors with the throwing knives, and 4 will definitely not be enough IMO. Being able to run people over with the car was much needed. People who want to troll/grief those in the car will think twice about standing in front of it now.

Yes, it's good that people won't wanna run around cars/fences now, hope that the knives can be picked out of the counselor or regenerated, or something like that, 4 definitely won't last long, unless you are a really good at it.

Sooo...I was reading the Twitter comments...some one asked if they would be including the Alice Cooper Theme from part 6. The answer was "could be cool."

Now you guys know...as they have stated on the Twitter and here as well, when they arent going to or not going to do something, 90% of the time thwy have no problems flat out saying "no." or "due to this or that, we cannot". Is this a tease that we may be able to hear the song in game?!

I'm sure he'd be onboard. I have a feeling Alice isn't all about the $. He just rolled through town not too long ago and tix were 20.00 and it was packed ! 

Jason's Whetstone likes this