GunMedia_Ben

The Misfits are coming to F13 ;)...also some J6 gameplay ;)

39 posts in this topic

They said on Twitter, that ALL Jason's can throw knives! :) An excellent inclusion as it is a big part of his kill repertoire throughout the series. :)

This is the best directed video they've made. The end was excellent, informative and funny. :) This game is gonna be epic. :)

Sooo...I was reading the Twitter comments...some one asked if they would be including the Alice Cooper Theme from part 6. The answer was "could be cool."

Now you guys know...as they have stated on the Twitter and here as well, when they arent going to or not going to do something, 90% of the time thwy have no problems flat out saying "no." or "due to this or that, we cannot". Is this a tease that we may be able to hear the song in game?!

They also stated the put "something" in place that will discourage car homicide trolling.

Maybe a massive XP/Score penalty for killing a team mate so you cannot advance in the game?

Looks awesome- this is type of reveal I was hoping for today.

I'm sitting here in a Misfits shirt but a part of me wishes it was any Misfits song pre-Jerry Only as lead vocalist. Still, awesome to have them on board. Maybe it'll grow on me.

I'd love to see some Alice Cooper songs from Part 6.

You know...I think it would be cool if they put "Man Behind The Mask" in a credits sequence that you can view from the Title Screen in addition to adding The Misfits.

Oh...and...just tossing this out there...

The guy that was the first Jason actor...Ari Lehman...has a band called "First Jason". It would be a little out of place timeline-wise...but "Machete is My Friend" would also be pretty cool to hear in-game.

Hal Bailman likes this

I love the new footage. I love the new reveals. One criticism:

At 1:06 when Jason aims for chad, the controls are not smooth. In an FPS, moving the crosshair must be smooth for proper aiming. With this current aiming, it's very jerk-y, like Jason taps left to aim over Chad and the crosshair moves and stops abruptly. Smooth out the aim controls and that would be great.

Now the question is, will all Jasons start with knives or will some or all Jasons have to find knives and darts to throw from the environment?

You know...I think it would be cool if they put "Man Behind The Mask" in a credits sequence that you can view from the Title Screen in addition to adding The Misfits.

Oh...and...just tossing this out there...

The guy that was the first Jason actor...Ari Lehman...has a band called "First Jason". It would be a little out of place timeline-wise...but "Machete is My Friend" would also be pretty cool to hear in-game.

The Misfits song is from last year so it shouldn't matter now- you're right though, they need to contact Ari Lehman and get a First Jason song in the game. He'd be down. During a Friday the 13th panel I attended last year he was knowledgeable about the game and spoke about it briefly.

Not to gripe or start mess, but you know, being an advocate for a proper J6, i still dont think the mask was fixed. Its passable from the quick dark footage, but I dont think it has the polish the J3 or J7 has on the mask.

bewareofbears likes this

Not to gripe or start mess, but you know, being an advocate for a proper J6, i still dont think the mask was fixed. Its passable from the quick dark footage, but I dont think it has the polish the J3 or J7 has on the mask.

Actually, I just watched F13 part VI. The mask Jason wears is actually one that Tommy J brought along with him when he went to cremate Jason and, when we first see it in the truck where he and his buddy from the institute are driving, it is in pristine condition.

EDIT: I might have misunderstood what you meant, CrazyRalph, did you mean that the mask needs work in-game? If so, I apologize.

Now the question is, will all Jasons start with knives or will some or all Jasons have to find knives and darts to throw from the environment?

Im SUPER curious about this, if he can reload the aiming being a little jerky would make TOTAL sense.

Like if he had to go back to his house to reload it would make you not want to waste the knifes, and at the same time would allow them to be a bit harder to use because you can go grab some more.

Also I wonder if that Speer has a HUGE fucking frontal range but cant cleave?