Photo

Wonder if Gun Media has thought about what other Horror franchises they could take a shot at after Friday The 13th?

Friday The 13th

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
This may seem way out there but I would love to see a Critters game. 80s movie about piranha like hair balls from space lol. Loved those movies. Probably not a very big fan base though. Players are held up in a farmhouse/apartment and have to defend against a team of Critters trying to eat them.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

This may seem way out there but I would love to see a Critters game. 80s movie about piranha like hair balls from space lol. Loved those movies. Probably not a very big fan base though. Players are held up in a farmhouse/apartment and have to defend against a team of Critters trying to eat them.

I liked those movies although i never even thought to check them out till i seen it mentioned on this forum. Kinda remind me of gremlins very similar creatures i think

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Freddy kruger

Freddy kruger

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
For freddy you could just use sleeping pills and hypnocil to keep you awake and give everyone dream warrior powers

JasonVsWindows

JasonVsWindows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

For freddy you could just use sleeping pills and hypnocil to keep you awake and give everyone dream warrior powers

I think Elm Street would work better as a single player game.

Think of games like Eternal Darkness or the Scarecrow scenes in Arkham Asylum. Freddy would be more free to mess with the player and their expectations this way.

I know people probably want to play as Freddy but I think player control would limit the possibilities of what he could do.

200_s.gif#26

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUnited States

I must second the concept of The Thing.  That would be totally fantastic since you could never trust any other players, unless you found a blood testing kit.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Doomsayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationUmm...dead since part 2?
Nothing beats the ps2 or pc game the thing. It was basically part 2 to the thing film. Even john carpenter co signed it as such at one point.it had all the paranoia and bloodtesting in it as well.
  • SHODANFreeman likes this

f13sig_MC.png

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Nothing beats the ps2 or pc game the thing. It was basically part 2 to the thing film. Even john carpenter co signed it as such at one point.it had all the paranoia and bloodtesting in it as well.

I missed out on that one. I may need to see if I can find it on the second market someday. 

I've heard nothing but good things.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Doomsayer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,889 posts
  • LocationUmm...dead since part 2?
@rising yeah man it actually picks up at the outpost in antartica and refrences alot of john carpenters the thing as the story builds...stuff with mccready

f13sig_MC.png

SHODANFreeman

SHODANFreeman

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • LocationUnited States

That game is amazing, but I want a multiplayer hidden traitor style game.

The players could have a win condition like repairing the helicopter, which would require splitting up and finding all the parts to do it in time, and the "Thing" player would gradually grow in power over time, just like Jason, except they'd eventually become so powerful they could just tear everyone apart and instantly win.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Friday The 13th

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users