57 replies to this topic

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

so are you going to make a list of people who leave during the game? If you see a player leaving in games how would you kick them when they already left? Is that even possible?
If they die they have no use for the round some people don't feel like waiting 20 mins for the match to end like if they die within the 1st minute you can't really blame them would you wanna stay in a game where you always die within like 3 mins and gotta wait for 17 more minutes till you can play agian or leave to find a new game and be able to try and survive for the whole game I know every single person would do this so don't act so high and mighty people should be able to leave if they want they shouldn't be punished for it

P.S

Let's say they get a title that says they quite a lot so then everybody will kick them from every single game they would never be able to play this game at all

That's BS
How many games would it take to get the title? Can you play enough to get the title taken away?
How would they know that you quit?
How would they know the power was turned off?
The internet lagged?

So many things could make you leave the game
So should people get punished for these things?
I don't think so
I would never kick people I'm not a snowflake that can't handle trolls on the games I play that's why they have the mute button and private matches for

it's not LEAVING during the game if you're dead now is it? or exactly where did i say that. and of course i have no problem keeping track of people who quits during gameplay, it takes 2 seconds to check who was in the game and did that.

i don't give a flying fuck if people stick around after they die because even i won't be around after im done in, unless it's in a party.

but annoying bitches who leave because it's hard, doesn't finish the round and so on have nothing to do playing with people who finish the games.

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts
I didn't mind sticking around after I died. It was a nice touch to add camera views for the different counselors so you could watch and learn. Also if I recall you got a nice xp bonus at the end for completing a match. I don't know for certain if you didn't get the xp if you left after you died. Plus you had the chance to come back as Tommy.
  • Aksana likes this

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

I didn't mind sticking around after I died. It was a nice touch to add camera views for the different counselors so you could watch and learn. Also if I recall you got a nice xp bonus at the end for completing a match. I don't know for certain if you didn't get the xp if you left after you died. Plus you had the chance to come back as Tommy.

and you might learn a thing or two from watching the others? so why not?

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

it's not LEAVING during the game if you're dead now is it? or exactly where did i say that. and of course i have no problem keeping track of people who quits during gameplay, it takes 2 seconds to check who was in the game and did that.
i don't give a flying fuck if people stick around after they die because even i won't be around after im done in, unless it's in a party.

but annoying bitches who leave because it's hard, doesn't finish the round and so on have nothing to do playing with people who finish the games.

you didn't answer my questions how will they determine if they quit the match plus who cares if they leave the game when they die in the beta that was the only time people left I don't see the issue Jason killed them so it's not like the people who are still alive leave and make you the only one left so you die a lot faster

So from now on should we have every game from now on people get punished for leaving? Should every game have the option to vote to kick people?

How many people will you need to kick people if you just need 1 more than half of the people in the game to vote to kick people then what's stopping people from being in a group to kick people since you only get 7 counsolers lets run with a group of 4 players so the 4 player group can kick anybody they want since they have the majority so since we have the option to kick people they just need a group of 4 and they can kick everybody thanks now people will be kicked for no reason at all

I hope your happy now you will say everybody will need to vote so all 6 need to vote okay what if the 1 person is a friend of said guy who needs to be kicked

How are we going to solve it
How do we know who the friend is so we can kick them but wait we need 6 people to vote to kick them DAMN IT we can't kick them since the friend won't vote to kick him
The kicking system sucks now

So please tell me how will the voting system work to kick people out of the game

You really need to think of all of these things before you ask them to add the option to kick people

So please answer all my questions

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

somebody is very salty go back into your safespace you snowflake I was farming XP on the beta no problem but you can't think of how to do it that's your problem lol

I'm not salty. I'm just calling your bullshit. Also you're the one acting like a special snowflake. Apparently you and you alone know this special impossible way of farming xp. Again stop giving "alternative facts."

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

I'm not salty. I'm just calling your bullshit. Also you're the one acting like a special snowflake. Apparently you and you alone know this special impossible way of farming xp. Again stop giving "alternative facts."

others do know how to farm XP the reason why they don't have a video on YouTube think about it why post a video when it's BETA? What's the point? So once the game comes out people will post videos

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 433 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

others do know how to farm XP the reason why they don't have a video on YouTube think about it why post a video when it's BETA? What's the point? So once the game comes out people will post videos

Because why not? By that logic why post beta videos at all? The fact is you said "look it up" I look it up and there is nothing and I'm sorry, but that would be posted regardless of it being beta. The burden of proof is on you as you're the one making a claim. I can prove my statement just by post any random beta video. Your statement can't be proven at all. So prove it or it didn't happen. Don't worry about proving it since you and I both know you can't and I'm done even discussing it with you. You are committed to the lie, I'll give you that.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

The only way i can think of farming xp is go in private and let the jason player just kill everybody

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

The only way i can think of farming xp is go in private and let the jason player just kill everybody

Bingo Bango Bongo you got it right or you can do it in a public match

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
This thread is just turning into a waste.

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 661 posts
  • LocationCANADA

I can't believe this thread is still alive?!  Where are the mods?  It's complete gone of the rails.  Ugh.  I get a warning cause I forgot about siggy and there allowed dimensions (hey i'm only human)....meanwhile this thread is allowed to continue on with such insults as "Go to your safe space" and "special snowflakes".  Jesus man, Trump can't build that wall around your country fast enough  (in my opinion not calling out anybody just saying I'm all for walling in America like they did in Escape from New York ( a John Carpenter masterpiece of a film! )  

• CrazyRalph likes this
"Friday the 13th would be a lot more frightening if Jason chased you down in a big SUV and made you pay to fill it up with gas."

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
"Go to your safespace and snowflake" are grandmasters go to comeback responses when called out or disagreed with. Pretty much standard expectations. But mod activity has been a bit lax.
  • Super Ty likes this

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

"Go to your safespace and snowflake" are grandmasters go to comeback responses when called out or disagreed with. Pretty much standard expectations. But mod activity has been a bit lax.

okay how about this you mad bro

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Lmao mad at what? Someone like you could never make me mad. That would just be stupid. Its the truth and you know it. How about contributing useful dialogue, ideas... Or SOMETHING to the community? It seems the only thing that comes from you is that they should keep a broken game. Someone says go left you say right. Your full of opposition but its baseless. All you say is "go to your safespace,your salty,snowflake,if you dont like it go to a private match." your predictable and repetitious. Its really tiresome and I dont even know why I even still respond to you.
  • Super Ty likes this

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Lmao mad at what? Someone like you could never make me mad. That would just be stupid. Its the truth and you know it. How about contributing useful dialogue, ideas... Or SOMETHING to the community? It seems the only thing that comes from you is that they should keep a broken game. Someone says go left you say right. Your full of opposition but its baseless. All you say is "go to your safespace,your salty,snowflake,if you dont like it go to a private match." your predictable and repetitious. Its really tiresome and I dont even know why I even still respond to you.

we both have nothing better to do that's why lol
  • CrazyRalph likes this

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
I am kindve inclined to at least agree with you on this one...

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

I am kindve inclined to at least agree with you on this one...

Its just that a lot of the stuff I saw in the beta is fine the way it is yes somethings do need to be fixed like bugs and a few little things nothing major needs to be fixed I had a lot of fun with how it was and I know with whatever they do add n changed I will still love it but probably will wish they didn't change something S but time will tell

GunMedia_Ben

GunMedia_Ben

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 746 posts
  • LocationLexington, KY

Warnings, warning for everyone!

• derrickkolba likes this

Gun Media Junior Producer and Community Manager

r80PnFy.gif

My Personal Instagram

0 user(s) are reading this topic