Photo

[POLL] Which killer DLC would you be willing to pay?

dlc jason roy burns pamela voorhees remake part iv nes

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

Poll: More Killers (88 member(s) have cast votes)

What killer DLC would you be willing to pay? (Even if they are outside the license)

1. Muddy Jason from Part I (adult version) (15 votes [5.32%])

Percentage of vote: 5.32%

2. Jason Voorhees (Part IV) (40 votes [14.18%])

Percentage of vote: 14.18%

3. Roy Burns (Part V: A New Beginning) (29 votes [10.28%])

Percentage of vote: 10.28%

4. Jason Voorhees (Jason X) (26 votes [9.22%])

Percentage of vote: 9.22%

5. Uber Jason (Jason X) (45 votes [15.96%])

Percentage of vote: 15.96%

6. Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason) (22 votes [7.80%])

Percentage of vote: 7.80%

7. Pamela Voorhees (Part I) (40 votes [14.18%])

Percentage of vote: 14.18%

8. Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake) (31 votes [10.99%])

Percentage of vote: 10.99%

9. NES Jason (34 votes [12.06%])

Percentage of vote: 12.06%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

I have to believe if I was a developer and I was given the opportunity to use all Jason appearances from 1 through 10- I would use them all. I hope the devs are already working on new skins or planning at least for down the road- they like surprises.

Uber Jason would be cool, if only for a change of pace and unique character dynamics and appearance. I'm hoping he finds his way in. I also think that being a Kane Hodder Jason gives him a solid chance.

Yes id like to see all skins possible with licenses they have but i decided to just vote for the one i most want to see. Although i most likely would buy them all cause the more skins than thats just more options to play when being jason

• Splatterhouse likes this
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

I voted for the remaining triumverate of 'classic' Jasons not yet in the game - Part IV, X and Uber Jason.

That's be a cool little DLC pack for them to do.

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

If we get NES Jason I want him to be 2-dimensional and have no weapon; he punches "like Mike Tyson's punch out."

But I vote for Roy Burns. It's actually the first Friday the 13th movie I ever saw.

Steam User Name: Kakushi Senshi

giphy.gif

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

For me...definitely Part 4 Jason with Roy Burns and Pamela Voorhees following closely behind,but definitely Part 4 Jason.

Also,i think you guys should wait before saying that each Jason will only be able to use 1 uniqe weapon,you might never know if the devs decide to give us the option to pick any weapons we want to start with once the game finally release.

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

tyrant666

tyrant666

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

I agree with all these.

Plus a new hero character perhaps, like Tina..

Though im hoping they go the route of free DLC, but they might need to go paid for logistics.

tumblr_o7jeo42lTc1u1zib8o1_400.gif

Honkytonkgamer

Honkytonkgamer

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts

Ted White's Jason from Part IV is the best Jason ever, so he gets my first vote.

An adult, muddy version of "first Jason" sounds so crazy that I got to vote for him as well.

And come on, the NES Jason would be awesome to be included.

Camp Counselor Will

Camp Counselor Will

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationSouth Australia

I voted for Jason Voorhees (Part IV), Jason Voorhees (Jason X), Uber Jason (Jason X), Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason), Pamela Voorhees (Part I) and Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake). Almost all of them, my favourite one I would like to see is Jason from Freddy vs Jason, I thought that he was the best one out of all, but unfortunately due to licensing that wont happen.

hUZ3iqw.jpg

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
3 & 4 Jason are pretty much the same I though (just an ax mark from the end of 3 in the head). Doesn't part 4 take place the day after 3?

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Jason seems so much more of a beast in 4 than in part 3 for some reason.

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

3 & 4 Jason are pretty much the same I though (just an ax mark from the end of 3 in the head). Doesn't part 4 take place the day after 3?

Yep. There's some slight variation including the axe cut but what's under the mask is completely different.
  • The Phanthom Nico likes this
f13sig_BEWARE.png

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • LocationChile

Darker shirt, no white t-shirt under The shirt. Brown pants inseat blue jeans. White skin color. Different Face. Different posture, humpless. Bloody Ax mark. Little differences that people love :)
  • bewareofbears and Gdain like this

SomebodyFancy

SomebodyFancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Pamela would be one I'd pay for! The one who started it all!

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

Well he's not exactly the same,there's some details that separate him from part 3 Jason.

His olive shirt got darker almost like a dark green,his pants also got a bit darker like a bit more greyish,the mask is a bit more dirty with blood on the upper left and the chevrons on the mask are starting to chip away.

As for his body,well he got a different build since it's Ted White who play him instead of Richard Brooker from Part 3,his head+face was made by Tom Savini and it look closer to the face he had in Part 1 but older and more messed up,he has a fews hairs on the back of his head but just a little,also he has badly shaped black fingernails,his skin is also whiter because of blood loss from that axe cut and the fact that he got wet from being in the water to kill that girl on the raft + it was a cold rainy night.

I think he deserve a chance to be in the game,that would be weird if he wasnt in it.

• Gdain likes this

Gdain

Gdain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
I just rewatched 3 & 4 and I agree about the differences. I'm just thinking from the developers views. To me all the Jason's in the movies are very different, it's just 3&4 are the most similar to me. As a fan I would love to see a part 4, and would definitely get if it was a DLC. Who knows just yet how the final game will be, but in the beta you didn't really get a chance to have a good look at Jason without being killed. At least for me anyway lol. But I could see from Jason's point of view you would notice the differences.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
If Jason x gets in game, surely TFC Jason gets in.
  • Splatterhouse likes this

Guy

Guy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Isn't Part IV simply Part III but with an axe mark in the mask (and a new face if we're being picky).

Sems that could be a skin for Jason 3 instead of a whole new character model/class.

(edit - it also seems that conversation has just taken place)

Freddy kruger

Freddy kruger

Advanced Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 135 posts
I would like to see freddy they could wright in they believe in him to the point he can be in the world like nightmare on elm street 2.

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

I would like to see freddy they could wright in they believe in him to the point he can be in the world like nightmare on elm street 2.

I appreciate that Freddy and Jason are connected but inside of the environment that's been built there really isn't a good case for Freddy. Michael Myers or Leatherface would make more sense because they're similar to Jason but my hope is that they continue to focus on Jason and the Friday the 13th films only.

Maybe if the game is a success it'll open the door to companies wanting to make games with other properties like Elm Street. Also, the game makers don't have the license to use Jason from Freddy vs. Jason so that goes hand-in-hand with not having the license for Freddy.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 303 posts

Part V, Roy Burns:

Strengths

+Weapon Damage

+Morph

+Sense

Weaknesses

-Can't Run

-Stun Resistance

-Defense

Part 4 Jason:

Strengths

+Can run

+Sense

+Grip Strength

Weaknesses

-Stun Resistance

-Shift

-Water Speed

Pamela Voorhees

Strengths

+Can Run

+Sense

+Water Speed

Weaknesses

-Shift

-Morph

-Defense

• bewareofbears likes this

Steam User Name: Kakushi Senshi

giphy.gif

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

Wait,water speed for Pamela...uh im not sure about that,we never saw her swim,so we dont now if she is a good swimmer.

Part 4 Jason on the other hand did went in the water to kill that girl on the floaty raft...so i dont understand why you would put water speed as a weakness.

• The Razor's Edge likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dlc, jason, roy burns, pamela voorhees, remake, part iv, nes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users