The Phanthom Nico

[POLL] Which killer DLC would you be willing to pay?

More Killers   125 members have voted

1. 1. What killer DLC would you be willing to pay? (Even if they are outside the license)

• Muddy Jason from Part I (adult version)
    • Jason Voorhees (Part IV)
    • Roy Burns (Part V: A New Beginning)
    • Jason Voorhees (Jason X)
    • Uber Jason (Jason X)
    • Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason)
    • Pamela Voorhees (Part I)
    • Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake)
    • NES Jason

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

114 posts in this topic

Is that even his legit face model!?

Yup some peoples used an editor with Mortal Kombat X to see if the devs modeled a face behind that mask,because you dont really see his face,even when he get rid of his hockey mask in the cutscene at the end of the match.

Seems like the devs at Netherealm Studio didnt bothered too much with the face,they could have done a better job at least.

That's why it's also bothering me that Tom Savini doesnt seem to have some of the recognizable deformities that we all well know about Jason.

It'll be interesting to see if they add any sort of speed difference between Part 3 and Part 4 Jason if he becomes DLC.

Jason ran quite fast in Part 3, even after the stab wound that made him limp. In Part 4, he sort of glided when he ran. You might say he even ran faster than he did in Part 3. Part 4 Jason was a lot more aggressive though. Like he was pissed from the wounds inflicted on him in Part 3 and even 2 really. He wasn't playing around anymore.

Part 6 Jason should have the fastest fast walk of the undead Jasons. Part 8 Jason will hopefully have the most elite morph in the game. Part 7 Shift should be immense. Part 9 Jason was slow as shit when going after the FBI agent. Maybe you make him completely immune to pocket knives? Might be too much though. Steven was able to stun him a bit with the shovel. But you could also say Jason was toying with Steven a lot like he was toying with Julious in Part 8. Something Kane added to his Jasons. Or the filmmakers.

In FvJ, when Jason snaps the jocks neck, he jokingly finger pokes him to the ground. You could say Jason developed a sense of humor in the later films, or the filmmakers decided to add that or Kane/Kerizinger however you spell it did.

I'd like a Tommy Jarvis "Jason". Complete with open back patient gown.  I'm sure everyone remembers that Tommy became the new Jason at the end of Part 5. The plan was to have new "Jason's" in every new Friday The 13th movie after part 5. I think that's how they came up with the Jason switching bodies power in JGTH, but that's my personal head cannon. Having a Killer Tommy pays homage to that direction. While not as good of an Idea, it's was still interesting.

Can't believe that cheesy crock of sh*t Uber Jason is in the lead  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Would much rather see TFC Jason, or even Zombie-Pamela or Roy Burns from the original series than some corny Power Rangers knock off from "Jason in Space". :) 

Yeah I'm curious on why people want Uber Jason. For laughs maybe?

If i edit the poll, the votes will be erased? :( I dont want to remove your votes, I want to add "zombie Pamela", never hike alone's Jason and first original custom/Gun Media's Jason (sweater mask)

Splatterhouse likes this

Is that even his legit face model!?

Yes it is.

The MK Jason model is available for download on a few 3D sites.

I'd like to see what kind of weapon they would give NES Jason.

Maybe his bare hands, Mike Tyson punch out style. Or maybe he'd run around with the fire torch, trying to set the counselors on fire.

He'd definitely run or move very quick, since he ran in the original NES game.

And his chase music would one of the themes from the original game, likely his own Jason music from that game. Course, they would probably have to call him 8 bit Jason to avoid any copyright issues.

I'd like to see what kind of weapon they would give NES Jason.

Maybe his bare hands, Mike Tyson punch out style. Or maybe he'd run around with the fire torch, trying to set the counselors on fire.

He'd definitely run or move very quick, since he ran in the original NES game.

And his chase music would one of the themes from the original game, likely his own Jason music from that game. Course, they would probably have to call him 8 bit Jason to avoid any copyright issues.

NES Jason would need the ability to periodically summon zombies. Like, not constant spawning, just a triggered ability with a long cooldown, or maybe just a fixed number of uses. The zombies would automatically spawn near every counselor, but be easy to kill. Except the mayhem from fighting the zombies (noise, + fear from the super low-composure counselors) would cause NES Jason's sense ability to light up like a Christmas tree.

Edit: Plus for the zombies, and maybe NES Jason too, you could get away without high quality mocap. Maybe just buy some publically available royalty-free assets from an asset store for the zombies, and NES Jason himself you could just create some janky handmade motion since that's how he moves in the NES game anyway.

I voted for 4 and remake. 4 is my favorite entry in the series after 6 and we need another human Jason to round things out a bit. I also like the look of the remake even though we probably wont see him in game due to licensing. I don't get the love for Uber Jason either...  I also like NES Jason mostly nostalgia though, I used to hop on random minecraft servers and recreate him for shits and giggles.

jason%20minecraftvsNES_zpsrjlm32c8.jpg

I'm down with them making some original Jason varents.

Nothing quite as crazy as the Savini Jason, but stuff like the sweater mask Jason sounds like an interesting concept tho.

I think it would be cool to see a Jason that has an accelerated bone growth. Before I saw the Savini skin that's what I was envisioning. I thought about bone overgrowing his mask and body, but the mask needs to be knocked off so keep it free from his face I guess. Maybe have bone spikes coming out of his arms, hands, back and shoulders. Nothing too over the top though. Don't want him to look like a deformed walking tree with armor.