The Phanthom Nico

[POLL] Which killer DLC would you be willing to pay?

More Killers   118 members have voted

1. 1. What killer DLC would you be willing to pay? (Even if they are outside the license)

• Muddy Jason from Part I (adult version)
    • Jason Voorhees (Part IV)
    • Roy Burns (Part V: A New Beginning)
    • Jason Voorhees (Jason X)
    • Uber Jason (Jason X)
    • Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason)
    • Pamela Voorhees (Part I)
    • Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake)
    • NES Jason

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

114 posts in this topic

When asked on Twitter they generally respond there's a licensing issue.

Myself and others have suggested a generic "8-Bit Jason".

Its the neon color scheme I love. If he was literally a sprite then that would be to much for me.

Its the neon color scheme I love. If he was literally a sprite then that would be to much for me.

I'm pretty sure that's what we all mean, the colour scheme.

NO cotdamn Freddy! Or Michael, or He-Man, or Ghostbuster, or Scooby Doo, or any other dumbass thing that ISNT JASON FREAKING FRIDAY THE 13TH!

Well freddy vs jason dont get mad because your brain dead

^lmao it seems that way yes. Theres always a new wave or flock of newbies that come across posting the same type of thing or things that probably shouldnt be posted.

I was a original backer thanks

Yeah they also get a bit on my nerves,either they make a topic that already exist or they post a comment about something that was already said many times that it wont be possible,but still posted it anyway probably because they didnt even bothered to look around the forums enough to know the details of the game.

Not trying to be too harsh but dangit you newbies,do your research before posting something.

Whats the topics name?

The whole thread is for dlc you would pay for not bashing others for ideas and if you say its for the ppl to vote for well they said nes jason and pamala probably not happening so eat that

Freddy I have again merged your posts. 1 post without conversation inbetween. if you would like to add onto your post please use the edit button. Also please do not throw insults around. I'm going to take it as you did not see my comment yet on the other thread. Consider this a warning.

Id like to see a strange hidden friday the 13th level maybe call it scream and bleed mode. where if you win so many trophies and youve been terrorized so much that a secret nightmare level begins with strange hallucinary images and manifestations like when Tommy jarvis started seeing a bloody jason every where and he went crazy.In this dlc you can hear screams and see hallucinary jasons and you cant tell if its the real jason.the walls of cabins bleed,ceilings bleed,floating decapitated heads swollen with rigor mortis appear and float through the air screaming for help.this secret bloody hallucinary mode would be awesome. bodies fall from trees and miss voorhees appears in this level with a machete and you must cut her head off and put on her sweater.

you wouldnt like a bloody nightmare mode where you can play as tommy jarvis and hallucinate.

Not the way you described, no. That sounds like a Scarecrow level from one of the Batman games.

well id like to have a secret level that opens after you win so many games.you play as Tommy Jarvis and you see hallucinary Jasons and the real jason.you find dead bodies in cabins which makes you hold your head and scream and your rage level gets high to where you can hurt jason with your bare fists and the weapons you use in rage mode do twice the damage.in Tommy hallucinary level you see and hear strange things.maybe you see a hallucinary old guy on a bike like ralph talking.

And then you yell so loud your eyes bleed and veins bulge out your neck and you poop your pants from screaming so hard. Then Ethel drives up on Juniors moto and tells you,"would you shut the fuck up?!" and drives off yelling "eeeeyyyah!" which makes you fly into a rage even more and your head flies off, but its okay cause jasons moms head from the nes game flies by yours and its ok.

bewareofbears likes this

Silly and rude is subjective. Its offensive to call my post an insult. Its rude to call my post rude. And you called it silly. Im crying and butthurt now. Why would you do me this way?!

another cool dlc map idea that i would pay for is a huge cemetery map with mosoleums.creepy cabins.etc maybe there is a secret entrance in a cemetery mosoleum to enter dark caves under crystal lake.

another cool dlc map idea that i would pay for is a huge cemetery map with mosoleums.creepy cabins.etc maybe there is a secret entrance in a cemetery mosoleum to enter dark caves under crystal lake.

It's becoming obvious you're just trolling.

Gdain and CrazyRalph like this

NO im just sharing my ideas. things i like. i can tell you guys cant see it. but i can.the vision of cool horror.a blooding curdling insanity mode with hallucination Tommy jarvis.caves under the cemetery etc.its just an idea. if you dont like it ignore it. a tommy jarvis hallucinary mode would be awesome.

NO im just sharing my ideas. things i like. i can tell you guys cant see it. but i can.the vision of cool horror.a blooding curdling insanity mode with hallucination Tommy jarvis.caves under the cemetery etc.its just an idea. if you dont like it ignore it. a tommy jarvis hallucinary mode would be awesome.

We get it. This thread isn't abouts maps or game modes though.

Isn't there a bridge somewhere you should be guarding?