The Phanthom Nico

[POLL] Which killer DLC would you be willing to pay?

More Killers   124 members have voted

1. 1. What killer DLC would you be willing to pay? (Even if they are outside the license)

• Muddy Jason from Part I (adult version)
    • Jason Voorhees (Part IV)
    • Roy Burns (Part V: A New Beginning)
    • Jason Voorhees (Jason X)
    • Uber Jason (Jason X)
    • Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason)
    • Pamela Voorhees (Part I)
    • Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake)
    • NES Jason

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

114 posts in this topic

Ted White's Jason from Part IV is the best Jason ever, so he gets my first vote.

An adult, muddy version of "first Jason" sounds so crazy that I got to vote for him as well.

And come on, the NES Jason would be awesome to be included.

I voted for Jason Voorhees (Part IV), Jason Voorhees (Jason X), Uber Jason (Jason X), Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason), Pamela Voorhees (Part I) and Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake). Almost all of them, my favourite one I would like to see is Jason from Freddy vs Jason, I thought that he was the best one out of all, but unfortunately due to licensing that wont happen.

3 & 4 Jason are pretty much the same I though (just an ax mark from the end of 3 in the head). Doesn't part 4 take place the day after 3?

3 & 4 Jason are pretty much the same I though (just an ax mark from the end of 3 in the head). Doesn't part 4 take place the day after 3?

Yep. There's some slight variation including the axe cut but what's under the mask is completely different.

The Phanthom Nico likes this

Darker shirt, no white t-shirt under The shirt. Brown pants inseat blue jeans. White skin color. Different Face. Different posture, humpless. Bloody Ax mark. Little differences that people love :)

Gdain and bewareofbears like this

Well he's not exactly the same,there's some details that separate him from part 3 Jason.

His olive shirt got darker almost like a dark green,his pants also got a bit darker like a bit more greyish,the mask is a bit more dirty with blood on the upper left and the chevrons on the mask are starting to chip away.

As for his body,well he got a different build since it's Ted White who play him instead of Richard Brooker from Part 3,his head+face was made by Tom Savini and it look closer to the face he had in Part 1 but older and more messed up,he has a fews hairs on the back of his head but just a little,also he has badly shaped black fingernails,his skin is also whiter because of blood loss from that axe cut and the fact that he got wet from being in the water to kill that girl on the raft + it was a cold rainy night.

I think he deserve a chance to be in the game,that would be weird if he wasnt in it.

Gdain likes this

I just rewatched 3 & 4 and I agree about the differences. I'm just thinking from the developers views. To me all the Jason's in the movies are very different, it's just 3&4 are the most similar to me. As a fan I would love to see a part 4, and would definitely get if it was a DLC. Who knows just yet how the final game will be, but in the beta you didn't really get a chance to have a good look at Jason without being killed. At least for me anyway lol. But I could see from Jason's point of view you would notice the differences.

Isn't Part IV simply Part III but with an axe mark in the mask (and a new face if we're being picky).

Sems that could be a skin for Jason 3 instead of a whole new character model/class.

(edit - it also seems that conversation has just taken place)

I would like to see freddy they could wright in they believe in him to the point he can be in the world like nightmare on elm street 2.

I appreciate that Freddy and Jason are connected but inside of the environment that's been built there really isn't a good case for Freddy. Michael Myers or Leatherface would make more sense because they're similar to Jason but my hope is that they continue to focus on Jason and the Friday the 13th films only.

Maybe if the game is a success it'll open the door to companies wanting to make games with other properties like Elm Street. Also, the game makers don't have the license to use Jason from Freddy vs. Jason so that goes hand-in-hand with not having the license for Freddy.

Part V, Roy Burns:

Strengths

+Weapon Damage

+Morph

+Sense

Weaknesses

-Can't Run

-Stun Resistance

-Defense

Part 4 Jason:

Strengths

+Can run

+Sense

+Grip Strength

Weaknesses

-Stun Resistance

-Shift

-Water Speed

Pamela Voorhees

Strengths

+Can Run

+Sense

+Water Speed

Weaknesses

-Shift

-Morph

-Defense

bewareofbears likes this

Wait,water speed for Pamela...uh im not sure about that,we never saw her swim,so we dont now if she is a good swimmer.

Part 4 Jason on the other hand did went in the water to kill that girl on the floaty raft...so i dont understand why you would put water speed as a weakness.

The Razor's Edge likes this

I know FvJ and the remake skins aren't happening due to rights but I do like those designs. Roy would make more sense then Pamela since he is just like Jason.  And I really hope we will get to see NES & Uber Jason because they would just be so fun to see. (They are so dumb that they are great)

Also I would like to give a special shout out for the his look in Nightmare Warriors

freddvsjasonvsash-comic.jpg

I dunno if the vote will change but actually the results are:

1. Jason Part IV + Pamela Voorhees (30 votes)

2. Uber Jason (29 votes, really close)

3. Jason from Remake! (25 votes)

4. Nes Jason! (23 votes)

5. Roy Burns (22 votes)

6. Jason X (19 votes)

7. FvJ Jason (17 votes)

8. Muddy Adult Jason (11 votes)

There is, people really want Jason from Part 4, and Pamela Voorhees. With Part 4 is really easy bringing to the game but with Pamela she need her own mechanics and abilities, also new mocap. Also Uber Jason is the third winner, maybe like a DLC?

For freddy though they could make it so when you see him fear gos to th roof, and make his ability shift, rage, sense and the ability to make him look like a counselor for a short time and yes i know license would be a problem but he could be done with a skin and some changes he could do all moves the same as jason just take out all wepon kills and add two glove kills

^lmao it seems that way yes. Theres always a new wave or flock of newbies that come across posting the same type of thing or things that probably shouldnt be posted.

Yeah they also get a bit on my nerves,either they make a topic that already exist or they post a comment about something that was already said many times that it wont be possible,but still posted it anyway probably because they didnt even bothered to look around the forums enough to know the details of the game.

Not trying to be too harsh but dangit you newbies,do your research before posting something.

I dunno if the vote will change but actually the results are:

1. Jason Part IV + Pamela Voorhees (30 votes)

2. Uber Jason (29 votes, really close)

3. Jason from Remake! (25 votes)

4. Nes Jason! (23 votes)

5. Roy Burns (22 votes)

6. Jason X (19 votes)

7. FvJ Jason (17 votes)

8. Muddy Adult Jason (11 votes)

There is, people really want Jason from Part 4, and Pamela Voorhees. With Part 4 is really easy bringing to the game but with Pamela she need her own mechanics and abilities, also new mocap. Also Uber Jason is the third winner, maybe like a DLC?

Thanks for totalling it up. It's about what I expected. If we put Pamela to the side, and the ones they say they can't get, the top 3 are:

1. Part 4

2. Uber

3. Roy

My hope is we see any and all that become available to them. I'm not discounting Pamela but I think she will be more likely down the road after the game has made enough money to fund adding a unique second killer like Mrs. Voorhees. I also think, or hope, that if there's an Uber Jason there will be a regular Jason X at the same time.

Have they ever said anything about the NES Jason?

I would think as long as they don't directly reference Nintendo they could use it right?

When asked on Twitter they generally respond there's a licensing issue.

Myself and others have suggested a generic "8-Bit Jason".