The Phanthom Nico

[POLL] Which killer DLC would you be willing to pay?

More Killers   124 members have voted

1. 1. What killer DLC would you be willing to pay? (Even if they are outside the license)

• Muddy Jason from Part I (adult version)
    • Jason Voorhees (Part IV)
    • Roy Burns (Part V: A New Beginning)
    • Jason Voorhees (Jason X)
    • Uber Jason (Jason X)
    • Jason Voorhees (Freddy vs Jason)
    • Pamela Voorhees (Part I)
    • Jason Voorhees (Sackhead and Hockey Mask from Remake)
    • NES Jason

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

114 posts in this topic

We already have parts 2, 3, 6, 7, 8 and 9 (plus one original by Tom Savini), but I invite you to vote for what other killers would like to have in the future game as DLC. I know that FVJ Jason and the remake are not on the licenses, but I've put them to know how many of you would like to see those two too.

Also, tell the reason why you chose that option, what weapons they would like them to have and how they would work their skills in the game, etc.

Hopefully, once the game is released, keep filling it with more content and making it grow more and more. :)
The Arrogant Man likes this

Roy burns-cleaver

Nes Jason-torch

Pamela voorhees-archery crossbow

Final chapter Jason- morgue bonesaw

a torch?, good idea. A grab kill burning counselors would be great xD

But I think Pamela should have a knife (like the one she used in her fight against alice) and the crossbow as a secondary weapon with limited shots.

Agree with roy and final chapter Jason

Edited by The Phanthom Nico
CrazyRalph likes this

Yeah because its in line with the nes game, the Jasons in game already have the machete,axe, and pitchfork. Those were like the only other weapons the nes Jason used.

With the arrival of NES Jason, will the mother's head be flying in the shack? xD A NES map with zombies?

If the map looked realistic, yet modeled after the game, for instance the lake and kids cabins in the center(reachable by swimming or boat) and mountains/caverns on inner trials and surrounding cabins and forested areas throughout, it could very well work...lol id love it honestly.

If the map looked realistic, yet modeled after the game, for instance the lake and kids cabins in the center(reachable by swimming or boat) and mountains/caverns on inner trials and surrounding cabins and forested areas throughout, it could very well work...lol id love it honestly.

Agree with you. A realistic version of the NES Game will be really fine. And with a lot of caverns (with a lot of items and easter eggs here) could be fun. But I insist, that an NES map, without the head of Pamela flying in the shack, will not be complete xD

CrazyRalph and Jealousy like this

Sorry guys i voted uber only lots seem to hate jason x but that skin is the best look imo its the only one extra i want to see in game

Roy Burns... which inspired the idea of adding a dirt bike. Quickly traverse/ shuttle items or maybe a 1-seater/ no key/ escape vehicle. Cleaver clothesline included of course.

I went with all too. Provided they'd be reasonably priced, I'd buy everything (or a season pass, however it's done).

Sorry guys i voted uber only lots seem to hate jason x but that skin is the best look imo its the only one extra i want to see in game

I have to believe if I was a developer and I was given the opportunity to use all Jason appearances from 1 through 10- I would use them all. I hope the devs are already working on new skins or planning at least for down the road- they like surprises.

Uber Jason would be cool, if only for a change of pace and unique character dynamics and appearance. I'm hoping he finds his way in. I also think that being a Kane Hodder Jason gives him a solid chance.

I have to believe if I was a developer and I was given the opportunity to use all Jason appearances from 1 through 10- I would use them all. I hope the devs are already working on new skins or planning at least for down the road- they like surprises.

Uber Jason would be cool, if only for a change of pace and unique character dynamics and appearance. I'm hoping he finds his way in. I also think that being a Kane Hodder Jason gives him a solid chance.

Yes id like to see all skins possible with licenses they have but i decided to just vote for the one i most want to see. Although i most likely would buy them all cause the more skins than thats just more options to play when being jason

Splatterhouse likes this

I voted for the remaining triumverate of 'classic' Jasons not yet in the game - Part IV, X and Uber Jason.

That's be a cool little DLC pack for them to do.

If we get NES Jason I want him to be 2-dimensional and have no weapon; he punches "like Mike Tyson's punch out."

But I vote for Roy Burns. It's actually the first Friday the 13th movie I ever saw.

For me...definitely Part 4 Jason with Roy Burns and Pamela Voorhees following closely behind,but definitely Part 4 Jason.

Also,i think you guys should wait before saying that each Jason will only be able to use 1 uniqe weapon,you might never know if the devs decide to give us the option to pick any weapons we want to start with once the game finally release.

I agree with all these.

Plus a new hero character perhaps, like Tina..

Though im hoping they go the route of free DLC, but they might need to go paid for logistics.