Photo

what did you order post what system

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: how many people pre-order or going to pre order (74 member(s) have cast votes)

did you pre-order, buy, or waiting to order

1. Yes, I ordered the full game (65 votes [31.86%])

Percentage of vote: 31.86%

2. Yes, I ordered the toms jason (50 votes [24.51%])

Percentage of vote: 24.51%

3. Yes, I ordered clothing pack (51 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Yes, I ordered vr cabin (26 votes [12.75%])

Percentage of vote: 12.75%

5. No, I wont be buying the game (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. No, Im waiting till release to buy game (7 votes [3.43%])

Percentage of vote: 3.43%

7. No, Im waiting until the preview or release of toms jason before ordering (3 votes [1.47%])

Percentage of vote: 1.47%

8. No, Im waiting until the preview or release of clothing pack (2 votes [0.98%])

Percentage of vote: 0.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

While its true PCs can be upgraded, they DO have a finite lifespan. You can only upgrade a PC so much. Eventually it WILL become obsolete, outdated, or incapable of running the latest hardware/software. So yes, PCs are good in that manner but to what cost? Countless upgrades are extremely pricey, and in comparison to the one time price of a console you kindve get a good deal at that price. The amount of money spent on pc upgrades could buy numerous consoles, if the market released more frequently or across the board.

That is a good point. Usually you can get around most of that by purchasing a new motherboard every so often, which isn't much. If you want the latest and best hardware then you're going to be spending a ridiculous amount more on a system, but if you upgrade with budget hardware every so often, I would say it is about equivalent as purchasing a new console every now and then. Consoles are direct and simple and don't require putting together a computer or dealing with the complexities of operating systems. I don't really care that much. People get too emotional about stuff. This is the last thing I am going to say on this subject, lol.

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

While its true PCs can be upgraded, they DO have a finite lifespan. You can only upgrade a PC so much. Eventually it WILL become obsolete, outdated, or incapable of running the latest hardware/software. So yes, PCs are good in that manner but to what cost? Countless upgrades are extremely pricey, and in comparison to the one time price of a console you kindve get a good deal at that price. The amount of money spent on pc upgrades could buy numerous consoles, if the market released more frequently or across the board.

That isn't necessarily true anymore. When the current gen consoles came out you could build a more powerful PC for the same price. Also you don't have to replace stuff like you used to. The technological leaps we used to see aren't happening like that anymore. I mean in the last 10 years I've only had to replace my motherboard once because I started using an AMD processor instead of Intel and those are the 2 most expensive parts If you want the top of the line and I've replaced my video card twice. Overall though I can pretty much guarantee I've spent more on new consoles than I've spent on my PC and it blows every console out of the water. I do plan to upgrade my video card to a 1080 or 1070 soon. Not that I necessarily NEED it, but I like to keep my system at or near the high end. But anyway the bottom line is gaming on PC isn't as expensive as it once was since you don't actually have to upgrade as often if you spend the money to sit at the high end, then when that new console comes out you may have to upgrade a video card, but you can get a good one for less than the price of a new console.

Rivet

Rivet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Backed on Kickstarter, November 2015.

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

I ordered the game and I am on xbox 1.

I'm in the same boat

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts
I ordered the game on PS4 is there anybody who would like to play together when the full game comes out? I'd like to know I'm playing with people who know how to play the game lol
  • Poetic_Injustice likes this

dmack621

dmack621

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationNJ

Backed the game on KS, pre-ordered Savini Jason and the clothes pack. Aside from my 2 digital download keys for PS4 from kickstarter, I am pre-ordering a 3rd key for another person.

The only thing I did not get was Virtual Cabin because my computer is useless for it. I borrowed a gaming comp for the beta and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Posted Image

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.
Virtual Cabin, one digital Steam key, one steelbook collector's edition for PS4, one counselor clothing pack, 6 Tom Savini Jasons (one of which is for PS4) and I'm thinking about grabbing the sound track while I still can. :)

The Razor's Edge

The Razor's Edge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationTennessee

Last Summer pre-ordered the digital copy for PS4, and Savini Jason. Recently got the counselor clothing pack.

• CrazyRalph likes this

PSN: TheRazorsEdge22

f13sig_MM.jpg

Juez

Juez

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • LocationSpain

Pc game  digital download + SaviniĀ“s Jason + Dlc cloths + Vritual Cabin

I so sorry for my English !

IkJcsRh.gif

Poetic_Injustice

Poetic_Injustice

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationCanada, EH?

i am pre ordering the game soon and i am getting the savini and the counselor pack soon enough, i am playing it on ps4 as well

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 120 posts

i am pre ordering the game soon and i am getting the savini and the counselor pack soon enough, i am playing it on ps4 as well

I had to choose between either the Jason or Counselor clothing pack and I got the clothes
  • Poetic_Injustice likes this

makred78

makred78

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Back in February 2016 I pre-ordered a physical copy for PC, a digital download for PC, the virtual cabin, the clothing pack dlc, the Tom Savini Jason dlc, 2 physical copies of the soundtrack, one digital download of the soundtrack, one physical art book and one digital art book.

Cope29

Cope29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

Ordered the game, Tom Savini"s Jason for PC.Later maybe if it would be possible i will order the counselor clothing pack

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Ordered the game, Tom Savini"s Jason for PC.Later maybe if it would be possible i will order the counselor clothing pack

In case you aren't aware, the clothing pack will not be available after launch.
  • Cope29 likes this

Cope29

Cope29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

In case you aren't aware, the clothing pack will not be available after launch.

Ok, thanks, i didnt know, then i will order it soon as possible :)

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,750 posts

Ok, thanks, i didnt know, then i will order it soon as possible :)

Yeah if u want the dlc better to pick up now while u can. Other backer kit items will be available until sold out

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users