Photo

what did you order post what system

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Poll: how many people pre-order or going to pre order (74 member(s) have cast votes)

did you pre-order, buy, or waiting to order

1. Yes, I ordered the full game (65 votes [31.86%])

Percentage of vote: 31.86%

2. Yes, I ordered the toms jason (50 votes [24.51%])

Percentage of vote: 24.51%

3. Yes, I ordered clothing pack (51 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

4. Yes, I ordered vr cabin (26 votes [12.75%])

Percentage of vote: 12.75%

5. No, I wont be buying the game (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. No, Im waiting till release to buy game (7 votes [3.43%])

Percentage of vote: 3.43%

7. No, Im waiting until the preview or release of toms jason before ordering (3 votes [1.47%])

Percentage of vote: 1.47%

8. No, Im waiting until the preview or release of clothing pack (2 votes [0.98%])

Percentage of vote: 0.98%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Clow00

Clow00

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • LocationEl Salvador

Waiting for PS4.

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

PS4 version, Savini Jason, Clothing Pack, Digital Soundtrack and Virtual Cabin.

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
I also already made a thread exactly like this minus the Poll ;)
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

overkillexodus

overkillexodus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

ordered the full game on ps4 and the clothing pack dlc

sooners4life98

sooners4life98

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

I was just wondering how many people on the forum has ordered and who is waiting to order until after the full release. please share your thoughts and what system you order it on. If you want feel free to share your sceen name for your system.

I ordered for everything i could for ps4 and pc.

I ordered the game and I am on xbox 1.

dandop1984

dandop1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I ordered it on ps4

Hal Bailman

Hal Bailman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

PC game, clothing pack, Savini Jason, and the virtual cabin. The beta really sold me.

Steam: Hal Bailman
Battle.net: Garadon#1444
Reddit: garadon

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Locationpanama city beach, florida

feel free to post or pm your user names to each other that way private matches will run smoother with people who are true fans

Signature too large, please check rules for correct sizing. 

-management. 

psyhcokenny

psyhcokenny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

I purchased the Machete Steel Collectors Edition Rev1 back on kickstarter, since then i have a new gaming PC so I bought a download copy for Steam and i decided to buy a download for Xbox so i dont open my collectors case :lol:

f13sig2.jpg

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Is this the thread where I get to complain about consoles and point out that they just sap up resources and time that could be devoted to making the game better when all they amount to is basically a dumbed down version of a PC?

Anyway. Bought the game. PC master race. Don't like paying for additional content, but might if it is cool enough. Probably more likely to buy a new Jason than some clothes. Depends how much I like the full game as well. We will see.

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Is this the thread where I get to complain about consoles and point out that they just sap up resources and time that could be devoted to making the game better when all they amount to is basically a dumbed down version of a PC?

So you're saying that nobody should make games for consoles and should only make them for PC? That's just selfish and ignorant. If not for consoles PC gaming would be dead. More people play on consoles than PC. I prefer gaming on PC too, but I'm not some asshole that thinks the world revolves around me because of it. I also don't see games on console as dumbed down versions. They may not look quit as awesome, but that gap is the smallest it's ever been. Also how you control the games. You're just as bad as any Sony or MS fanboy when you say stupid shit like this.

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

So you're saying that nobody should make games for consoles and should only make them for PC? That's just selfish and ignorant. If not for consoles PC gaming would be dead. More people play on consoles than PC. I prefer gaming on PC too, but I'm not some asshole that thinks the world revolves around me because of it. I also don't see games on console as dumbed down versions. They may not look quit as awesome, but that gap is the smallest it's ever been. Also how you control the games. You're just as bad as any Sony or MS fanboy when you say stupid shit like this.

I mean, in an ideal world, yeah. Not like we live in an ideal world, though. PC gaming would not be dead without consoles. That's pretty ridiculous. Games aren't going to magically disappear any time soon. Googled the claim about more people playing on consoles, found evidence that more people play on PC. Never said the world revolves around me because I play PC games. Never said games on consoles are dumbed down versions. What I said was that consoles are dumbed down versions of PCs. They are computers with severe limitations, basically. Without exclusive contracts for blockbuster games there would be not much reason to ever own a console because you could play the same game on a PC. The only advantage of a console is that they are easier to use (outside of the exclusive games which make me play on consoles sometimes). 

But in terms of the games industry, creators have to jump through a special series of hoops just to put something out on a console. Thus why this particular game is not released yet. It saps up resources and time that could be devoted to other areas. In the real world this means that a game will reach a wider audience, so it is worth it... but in an ideal world people would just realize that PCs are superior and people wouldn't have to worry about all the hoopla surrounding console releases.

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Your wasting your breath.  That there is one of them "PC Master Race" kind of guys and nothing you, I or countless facts and data  will ever convince them to  change their minds.  Best to just avoid them out right.

Besides, he sounds so familiar..........  ;)

75545393.jpg

"Friday the 13th would be a lot more frightening if Jason chased you down in a big SUV and made you pay to fill it up with gas."

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Your wasting your breath.  That there is one of them "PC Master Race" kind of guys and nothing you, I or countless facts and data  will ever convince them to  change their minds.  Best to just avoid them out right.

Besides, he sounds so familiar..........   ;)

That sounds like you just want to ignore my reasoning so you don't have to deal with it on an intellectual level. I am open to facts and data. But you still have to come to grips with the fact that a console is a computer. A computer that can't do as much.

I don't really care what people play with. I say most this just in passing jest. But in an ideal world people would just use computers and we would have a simplified process for releasing games, and we could play all games on one system without having to be pressured to buy an entirely different specialized/limited computer just to play a game we like. Zero exclusive licenses, zero additional steps cluttering the game development process. Sounds like a win for everybody in my books. But that is an ideal world.

SCREWNUT

SCREWNUT

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts
  • LocationCANADA

I don't really care what people play with. I say most this just in passing jest. But in an ideal world people would just use computers and we would have a simplified process for releasing games, and we could play all games on one system without having to be pressured to buy an entirely different specialized/limited computer just to play a game we like. Zero exclusive licenses, zero additional steps cluttering the game development process. Sounds like a win for everybody in my books. But that is an ideal world.

What an oxymoron.  You don't care what people play, yet in your "ideal world" everybody would be playing on PC.   Well Soundwave, thankfully we live in a world where we are given the freedom to choose where to play, when to play and what system they feel like playing on.  I'm going to love the day when Consoles finally catch up to the specs of PC and your "Master Race" gets white washed with us Console guys.   :D

But please, continue to spew your hate for console users.

"Friday the 13th would be a lot more frightening if Jason chased you down in a big SUV and made you pay to fill it up with gas."

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Your wasting your breath. That there is one of them "PC Master Race" kind of guys and nothing you, I or countless facts and data will ever convince them to change their minds. Best to just avoid them out right.

Besides, he sounds so familiar.......... ;)

75545393.jpg

True enough. While I do agree that from a technical standpoint PC is far superior, however consoles have their perks as well especially if you aren't an enthusiast. But ultimately I don't see what it matters and that gap is decreasing more and more each generation of consoles. I think cross platform just needs to be a thing already. Each console could keep their exclusives, but let those that play the games that release on everything the ability to play together. It's not hard to do. The major companies just need to get over themselves.

Edit: Figured I should also mention that I do game mostly on PC, but I own multiple consoles as well. Only the PS4 from the current gen though.

SomebodyFancy

SomebodyFancy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
Full game, clothes pack on PS4

AZATIONIE

AZATIONIE

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 176 posts
  • LocationPhoenix az
Digital copies XBOX1 and PS4 plus Jason/clothes

Tag:Norvishia on both systems

You can dig 1 hole 6 ft deep or you can dig 6 holes 1 ft deep, that's just murder math LOL

Plox

Plox

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

What an oxymoron.  You don't care what people play, yet in your "ideal world" everybody would be playing on PC.   Well Soundwave, thankfully we live in a world where we are given the freedom to choose where to play, when to play and what system they feel like playing on.  I'm going to love the day when Consoles finally catch up to the specs of PC and your "Master Race" gets white washed with us Console guys.   :D

But please, continue to spew your hate for console users.

You are really strawmanning my position and refusing to listen in the most aggravating way. Nowhere did I ever "spew hate for console users." I even admitted that I use consoles sometimes (because of exclusive rights), which makes me a console user. I'm just arguing about why it would be better for the game industry if people decided/realized that it would be better if they just used PCs instead. But that's an ideal world that doesn't exist so this whole conversation isn't really that serious.

It's not just about specs. A console could theoretically release tomorrow with incredible specs like the best PC money could buy, but it is still limited because it's designed for gaming and little else. If it isn't created with those design limitations then it is basically the same thing as a PC. But those superior specs are going to fade with time, because new hardware will be released over the years, and PCs can be upgraded with the latest hardware piece by piece, whereas consoles typically can't be. When you want to upgrade a console you have to buy an entirely new console.

And if someone creates a console that can be upgraded in the manner that a PC would, and that doesn't have the design limitations of a console and can do whatever a PC does, then congratulations, they just created a PC and not a console.

My actual points, if you bothered to listen to them, have nothing to do with "hating console users" or specs or games being worse on consoles than PC. I think games are basically equivalent across platforms and that spec arguments are dumb. Games can be fun regardless what the specs of the hardware you are using are, as Nintendo proves often. My arguments have to do with the special attention required during a game development process, the limitations of a console in that it is not able to do the things a PC can do unless you crack it and install an operating system on it, as well as its limitations in that you can't upgrade it with new hardware (unless you go through an exhaustive amount of effort), and the general fact that exclusive releases are lame.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
While its true PCs can be upgraded, they DO have a finite lifespan. You can only upgrade a PC so much. Eventually it WILL become obsolete, outdated, or incapable of running the latest hardware/software. So yes, PCs are good in that manner but to what cost? Countless upgrades are extremely pricey, and in comparison to the one time price of a console you kindve get a good deal at that price. The amount of money spent on pc upgrades could buy numerous consoles, if the market released more frequently or across the board.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users