• Yes, I ordered the full game
    • Yes, I ordered the toms jason
    • Yes, I ordered clothing pack
    • Yes, I ordered vr cabin
    • No, I wont be buying the game
    • No, Im waiting till release to buy game
    • No, Im waiting until the preview or release of toms jason before ordering
    • No, Im waiting until the preview or release of clothing pack

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

57 posts in this topic

I was just wondering how many people on the forum has ordered and who is waiting to order until after the full release. please share your thoughts and what system you order it on. If you want feel free to share your sceen name for your system.

I ordered for everything i could for ps4 and pc.

Full game for Xbox One system.  I ordered it off kickstarter a month after it was named "Friday the 13th".  Barely got the beta to play  (lots of freezing), but had a blast.  Can't wait.

I bought it for ps4 with tom savini skin and counselor clothes pack on kickstarter then when i ordered the virtual cabin on backerkit i decided to order a steam copy with it.

PC, Tom Savini's Jason, counselor clothing and the virtual cabin.

Kickstarter Physical game for ps4 + 1 normal physical copy for ps4  (one is a present to my sister, who got me into the movies), counselor clothing pack and the virtual cabin, also waiting to see what Toms Jason looks like, before ordering that.

Ordered the digital version for PC, virtual cabin, Savini's Jason skin, counsellor clothing pack, and digital soundtrack. Thinking about the physical art book, too.

Steelcase game + the clothing pack & Savini Jason. Xbox One.

And then I got the VC about two weeks ago, as I only just got a newer PC with even RAM to handle it. Just in time for the VC online server to be closed down so I can't get the badge yet!

I ordered for ps4 back on the kickstarter right after it was changed from summercamp.

I did this as well. As well as Tom S - Jason

Full game on PC and the counselor clothing pack. I will be playing Jason as least as possible so I didn't get Tom's :/

Xbox one digital download, plus Virtual Cabin, and the counselor/Jason DLC. The virtual cabin unfortunately was too much for my PC, but I didn't mind "donating to the cause". Had fun watching some videos on it, though.

I'll probably pick up a physical version when it comes out as well.

Ordered the digital version for PC, virtual cabin, Savini's Jason skin, counsellor clothing pack, and digital soundtrack. Thinking about the physical art book, too.

Oh yeah, I ordered the digital soundtrack and art book too as part of the pledge in kickstarter, forgot to add that in before, was thinking about getting physical copies, but not too sure yet.

I was just wondering how many people on the forum has ordered and who is waiting to order until after the full release. please share your thoughts and what system you order it on. If you want feel free to share your sceen name for your system.

I ordered for everything i could for ps4 and pc.

I ordered the game and I am on xbox 1.