34 replies to this topic

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location***
Lol your a funny guy. And btw...you DID try to justify your typing as to why it came out sounding harsh. YOU even said "its the way I am" lol. How about you just avoid me and I avoid you? This happens way too often between us. Lets just do this before one of these days a mod bans you or I for this. Its bound to escalate and happen.
  • handzen likes this

Brando

Brando

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts
  • LocationCanada and Love

I would never camp at the phone. That's boring. I'd wait till someone screwed up and I would morph there then.

When I didn't morph to the phone, things didn't end well for me... I think I got one kill that match.

I'd agree with the person who says you can morph there once somebody fails the mini-game.

• CrazyRalph likes this

FriendsWithScum

FriendsWithScum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I would never camp at the phone. That's boring. I'd wait till someone screwed up and I would morph there then.

When I didn't morph to the phone, things didn't end well for me... I think I got one kill that match.

I'd agree with the person who says you can morph there once somebody fails the mini-game.

While you wait for someone (*cough* Vanessa) to mess up, one of the smarter characters will have already fixed it and the cops will be on their way within a minute of gameplay.

Camping is boring, but I always checked the phone first to see if anyone was about since there's a high chance someone has spawned nearby. It's also good to help scare people away from that location and make them think you're gonna camp around and then catch up with them elsewhere.

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 803 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

Lol your a funny guy. And btw...you DID try to justify your typing as to why it came out sounding harsh. YOU even said "its the way I am" lol. How about you just avoid me and I avoid you? This happens way too often between us. Lets just do this before one of these days a mod bans you or I for this. Its bound to escalate and happen.

I didn't justify it; I gave a reason for it.  There's a big difference.   I never said it was okay for me to do that; that's why I APOLOGIZED for it.

You don't seem to get that.  And after blatantly:

A ) Calling someone childish

B ) Admitting you did so and try to make it okay

C ) Never apologized for it  and instead tried to make it seem like it was no big deal.

Expect me to just not say anything when this happens?  Nah.

I may be oblivious to what I say much of the time, but I do not say these things on purpose and if I'm called out on it I apologize and try to make amends and try to be more careful.  That's what you have to do when you have damn Aspergers Syndrome.  But I'm not going to other threads and bringing drama from a previous one that is nobody else's fault and using it as bait.  And even if you meant that sincerely to someone else, that's a horrible thing to say to someone you hardly know even if you don't like them.

Now you're pissing me off.  I'm not going to drag an apology out of you but I'm not gonna apologize for calling you out either.  I'm sorry if my words in previous threads hurt your feelings but honestly nobody else deserves to be dragged into it.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location***
What the hell does aspergers syndrome (if you have it and are trying to use that as an excuse for any of YOUR behaviors or others,and obviously your sensitive or offended by me,how do you not know I have any disease or syndrome?) have to do with anything? Im not going to apologize for anything I dont feel sorry for. Your "A" ...pay attention. I never called anyone childish. GO BACK AND READ IT. I said talking to him MAKES ME feel like im talking to a child. If it makes me feel that way, it does. "B" I act like its okay because to me...its ok. "C" see response about apology. See...Ive tried to end this piece of discussion with you yet you keep picking. I havent brought any drama from previous threads...in fact im trying to squash it. Cant tell me IM WRONG for replying how someone makes me feel. Especially when they REPLY to me or make a statement at me first. You didnt hurt my feelings dude what the hell are you talking about? Im not going to get bent out of shape in no way from dudes typed words that I dont know off the internet...never. And pissing you off...what does that mean? What are you going to do? Should I be afraid because I know your pissed off? Lol

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts

I never suggested nobody had a right to get mad at me for it. I even apologized for it. Something you seem to forget and currently lacking.

My bluntness had more to do with social immaturity rather than feelings. Ignorance of proper rules of social behaviors. Don't you go using it as an excuse to treat people poorly and justify it.

Thanks for standing up for me your the best B)
BTW what system do you play on?

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 226 posts

@ResolutionBlaze Just stop replying to CrazyRalph because you two will not come to an agreement. You know this and so does he.

On topic, I think once the full game comes out there will probably be so many routes of escape that camping them all will be impossible. BUT I think that at PERHAPS at the start of the match the phone could appear the same as a power box, and changes to a phone icon once either Jason finds it or someone messes up fixing the phone and/or fixes it.

• CrazyRalph and handzen like this

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I liked how it was in the beta

handzen

handzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Can a Moderator please close this thread due to  the two above and their personal issues derailing the real reason for the thread please. Or the two of you  get out of the thread and STOP replying to eachother

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,278 posts
  • Location***
Lol that beef been squashed bro you digging up stuff thats been dead. We cool. We got an understanding.

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

jason should know where the phone is and everything else he lives their and has grew up there. game wise if not the cops would be called in mins and the matches would only last 5-10mins. my thoughts is i would like it if calling the cops wasnt an option. Only jgth did the cops slow jason down. the rest of the movies he destroyed them

Signature too large, please check rules for correct sizing. 

-management. 

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
I like having the option for the cops for a win if it was just the car or boat Jason could stop the car really fast and it would be hard to win plus what about the single person who can't get away when both cars are full what about him? That wouldn't be fair for him at all we need to be able to call the cops

dandop1984

dandop1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
I remember a Jason camping out near the phone, and luckily I was AJ with enhanced stealth perk.
I repaired the box and made the call without Jason knowing until it was too late.
As long as the councilor is stealth and not running around and making mistakes, it's possible even if Jason is camping out the area

dandop1984

dandop1984

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts
Also if Jason is camping out at the phone location, all you need is a little team work.
Get Vanessa to alert Jason and lure him away. Than have AJ or Deborah sneak to the repair box and make the call

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 283 posts
Every time I was the counsoler I was AJ I was able to call the cops every single time so it doesn't matter if Jason camps the phone if he does repair the car

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users