Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
handzen

Stopping camping phone location with Jason

35 posts in this topic

I never suggested nobody had a right to get mad at me for it. I even apologized for it. Something you seem to forget and currently lacking.

My bluntness had more to do with social immaturity rather than feelings. Ignorance of proper rules of social behaviors. Don't you go using it as an excuse to treat people poorly and justify it.

Thanks for standing up for me your the best B)

BTW what system do you play on?

@ResolutionBlaze Just stop replying to CrazyRalph because you two will not come to an agreement. You know this and so does he.

On topic, I think once the full game comes out there will probably be so many routes of escape that camping them all will be impossible. BUT I think that at PERHAPS at the start of the match the phone could appear the same as a power box, and changes to a phone icon once either Jason finds it or someone messes up fixing the phone and/or fixes it.

2 people like this

Can a Moderator please close this thread due to  the two above and their personal issues derailing the real reason for the thread please. Or the two of you  get out of the thread and STOP replying to eachother

Lol that beef been squashed bro you digging up stuff thats been dead. We cool. We got an understanding.

jason should know where the phone is and everything else he lives their and has grew up there. game wise if not the cops would be called in mins and the matches would only last 5-10mins. my thoughts is i would like it if calling the cops wasnt an option. Only jgth did the cops slow jason down. the rest of the movies he destroyed them

I like having the option for the cops for a win if it was just the car or boat Jason could stop the car really fast and it would be hard to win plus what about the single person who can't get away when both cars are full what about him? That wouldn't be fair for him at all we need to be able to call the cops

I remember a Jason camping out near the phone, and luckily I was AJ with enhanced stealth perk.

I repaired the box and made the call without Jason knowing until it was too late.

As long as the councilor is stealth and not running around and making mistakes, it's possible even if Jason is camping out the area

Also if Jason is camping out at the phone location, all you need is a little team work.

Get Vanessa to alert Jason and lure him away. Than have AJ or Deborah sneak to the repair box and make the call

Every time I was the counsoler I was AJ I was able to call the cops every single time so it doesn't matter if Jason camps the phone if he does repair the car