Alexel

Alíen Isolation

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone else feel stressed when playing Alien Isolation?

A little but never from the Alien- dealing with androids was stressful and annoying, especially as the game goes on.

just ask randy he spent many hours on this game during twitch streams and finally ended up completing it

This game is so stressful.

Alien Isolation is hands down my favorite horror game of all time. While I love horror video games in general, a lot of them feel more like something I tend to endure more than enjoy. AI is probably the most fun horror game I've ever played, largely in part to the solid gameplay mechanics and clever Alien artificial intelligence. Generally speaking since I've played it so many times, I'm pretty used to predicting the Alien's movements, but nothing's more frightening to me than crawling through the vents when it's near. (Or for that fact, when two of them are near, like in the DLC Survival maps.) Close your eyes for a second and suddenly TEETH! Scares the hell out of me every time.  :lol:

Alexel likes this

If the F13 game is a resounding success...which it will be. I'd love to see a F-13 single player campaign game with a storyline, very much in the mould of Alien: Isolation in the future. Hiding and eluding Jason. With Jason massively and purposefully overpowered like the Alien. The androids reminded me a lot of Jason in the game.

Gun/Illfonic would be the guys to do it for sure. 

Id love a version where you played a character directly from the films and you "lived/played" all the films. For instance, in chapter III, you would play Chris and the goal would be to plant that axe in Jasons head at the end of the level. Then chapter 4 yoy coyld play young Tommy or Trish...etc.