Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MyOcarinaBroke

Stamina - Upgrade

5 posts in this topic

The issue I find with playing as the survivors is the lack of stamina and speed. Most people dislike Vanessa because she can run for miles days on end...which I don't mind since it doesn't mean she can't be killed. She can. 

But the issue with the rest of the gang is that they lack speed and stamina, Reduce Vanessa's down by 2 points maybe, and increase the rest of the gangs speed and stamina by at least 3.

I love playing as Deborah but if Jason sees me, I'm usually screwed. She runs out of breath way too quick. It makes it too easy for Jason to kill the characters. 

We run....stop for 3 seconds and then keep running while he chases us. Yes Jason needs to be a killing machine but making the survivors useless by making them lack any real speed is annoying. I love this game but I don't want to play as any other character just because they get killed so easily since we can't run for more than 1 minute literally.

And stamina is used up too quickly just by jogging places.....what about using stamina for sprint only. I think it would greatly improve the game if stamina is only used by one factor - sprint. Let us jog without losing stamina, this way we can be slightly quick enough to try and run away and hide giving players more chance of surviving.  and it doesn't over power the character since sprinting can only be used for a short amount of time since the stamina is so low.

At the moment Stamina is affected by 2 factors. Jogging and sprinting, greatly reducing any real chance of escaping the first time he sees you. 

Jog - Doesn't drain stamina but prevents it's recovery.

And make jog the default and have walking togglable rather thin visee versa

that would be good, wont drain but wont recover. 

that would be good, wont drain but wont recover.

And hiding you gain stamina faster.

I would like to see an energy drink item to replenish your stamina.

Tyler659 likes this