BlackRob183

What Friday movie started it for You?

39 posts in this topic

Chris Higgins was an awesome final girl and probably the most physical in the series. 

Agreed on that 100%. It kinda blew my mind when she ran outside and hid next to the door.

Well, I was there from the very beginning. Seen part 1 at the drive in opening day, then part 2 the following year or so...again at the drive in. Part 3 in polarized 3D at Flint, Michigans Showcase Cinema...Big, beautiful theater with merchandise sold. Bought the 3D poster and movie book for 3. Part 4 at same theater, and 5,6,7,8 at the drive ins, then 9 at the on post Army theater at Fort Bragg, NC. JASON X and FVJ and Friday 2009 at local small town theaters.

All were great, but the first 4 held a special "magic" I enjoyed with family and friends that will never be duplicated. Very special times.

Jason Goes to Hell, then seeing Friday The 13th Part 1 (1980). Before that, reading descriptions of the movies in the newspaper tv guide section as a kid, before that, seeing "Mason" on the cartoon Bobby's World.

maxresdefault.jpg

For me, it was Part II on VHS - this was in 1986(I was 4 yrs old), my mom and aunt rented it. I fell asleep though. So, Part IV is the first film in the series I watched beginning to end, two years later in 1988 on VHS.

It had to be part 7. I was at a sleepover and they had it on VHS. I loved the look of that Jason, and since me seeing it he's always the first image whenever I think of Jason.

I was always vaguely interested in the series as a kid, I think my brother was watching part 3 when I was very young and I was scared and fascinated by it, but my first real experience was the NES game, and I loved it. I beat the game a dozen times. When I was old enough to buy movies for myself, I went out and bought all the movies.

First F13 movie i watched was part 1 when i was like 12 or 13 years old.I watched with my sister on VHS, and we were so scared, i couldnt sleep few nights properly :D And after that of course i watched the other parts of F13 movies, and my favorite back from those days when i was kid and still on till today is part 2 where Jason appears for first time

Part 3. I remember that I was watching it peeking out from behind the recliner. I was so freaked out when during the dream sequence Jason tears the door off of the cabin and comes sprinting out. No mask, broad daylight and the scariest image of the film. 

The Final Chapter on vhs summer 1985, watch it back to back with Halloween II that time. They are the first horror movies I ever saw and they are also part of my two favorite horror franchises(I like F13 a little bit more).