Photo

Confirmed Counselors and Jasons for BETA (w/stats)

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

Jason's Whetstone

Jason's Whetstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I think maybe down the line if the Jason X thing happens then that Android (KM-14) should be a playable counselor with Strength at 10/10 and then we can just be happy again...until we try to murder each other....again...

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
In the words of Tommy in part 6 "God i hope not!"

Mark K

Mark K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMichigan

In the words of Tommy in part 6 "God i hope not!"

LMFAO!!! "Who needs a little 'sex bot'?" Sorry, just had to. ;)

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

4 more spots on virtual cabin, do you people think it's tommy or a secret counselor?

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

I think it's Tommy. But I'll be glad to be wrong.

• bewareofbears likes this

Santi_Lee

Santi_Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 46 posts

I hope you're wrong! i wanna have the chance to see my blondie mean girl, or a stoner. But well, in case that isn't Tommy the 11st character (what i hope) the new counselor will be probably a girl, i mean, there are 6 men and 5 women, so... FUCKING BLONDIE FUCKING MEAN GIRL CHARACTER! i'm done.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

am i the only one that thinks jason part 7 has pretty bad stats compared to the other jasons he cant run and cant shift as much... i feel he should have plus shift and the minus shift should be -morph because shift is a nice way to support a jason that cant run where as morph is more used if they get EXTREMLY far away or for cutting off cross map

tumblr_oj0jj7ttFT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif 

I'm about as stupid as most people online but not as stupid as this gif 

Jason's Whetstone

Jason's Whetstone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

am i the only one that thinks jason part 7 has pretty bad stats compared to the other jasons he cant run and cant shift as much... i feel he should have plus shift and the minus shift should be -morph because shift is a nice way to support a jason that cant run where as morph is more used if they get EXTREMLY far away or for cutting off cross map

He'll be strong in the water based maps because of his water speed stat....?

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

He'll be strong in the water based maps because of his water speed stat....?

i still feel like he isnt as good in most situations even with maps with tons of water most people will see which jason and either avoid water entirley or avoid it when youre nearby even vs the other jasons which have less water speed i never see anyone go in water when hes nearby except in very rare situations 

i dont hate his stats in fact i think other than the less shift he is pretty ok but the less shift (the one ability that really would have made him able to catch campers without that sprint) makes it so he basically cannot catch them in most common situations 

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Why does J7 seem so weak? Why did the devs make him that way? He was an absolute beast in the film. In the game hes coming off like a pretty cool looking joke.

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

Why does J7 seem so weak? Why did the devs make him that way? He was an absolute beast in the film. In the game hes coming off like a pretty cool looking joke.

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYIN 

I get that this one is made to be water based but they gave him a downside that messes with his best ability for catching survives the shift you cant have no run and no shift or else you cant catch survivors in many situations considering the moment they see that the jason is jason 7 they wont go anywhere near water unless they absolutley have to or they know your distracted (which might i mention that survivors barely use the water anyways)     i get that if they add a water filled/centered map he will be good on that map but that means he sucks on all other maps and how will the player know to pick another jason before they see the map

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
His cooldowns are 20% quicker for Shift and Morph, aren't they?

TMSStoneaxe

TMSStoneaxe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 191 posts

His cooldowns are 20% quicker for Shift and Morph, aren't they?

if u r refering to jason 7 he has same cooldown on the map teleport and longer cooldown on the lowrange shift teleport despite not being able to run making a bad combo considering all his abilities pertaining to catching up to/catching the survivors gone or barely useful making him very bad at getting them in an setting without water or where they dont know basic evasion skills

while yes a good enough player can make 7 work he overall isnt as effective as the others and in any non water situation (which are rare because campers usually stay away from the water even if its not a 7 jason) the others will out perform him hands down

Also ive realised something will there be jasons that have the same weapons as other jasons because i feel that not just one of them should have his iconic machete (ecpecially since the one with the machete is garbage)

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,929 posts
TMSStoneaxe I have merged your posts, please review the forum rules. If you want to add on to a post please utilize the edit button.

Posted Image

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
If any Jason should be water based it is part 6 not part 7. True while J7 was originally underwater, once he came to life, he only entered the water once to kill that chick. J6 willingly entered the water and submerged himself completely for a LONG time while hunting Tommy.

bruce142

bruce142

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

My comparison list between the in-game camp counselors and their movie equivalents.

A.J. Mason is based on Violet Anne Morainie (same clothing and highlights in her hairs).
Chad Kensington is based on Paul Holt (Hair) and Russell Bowen (Clothing).
Jenny Myers is based on Chris Higgins (Clothes)
Deborah Kim is based on Maddy Paulson (Only female character with such glasses)
Kenny Riedell is based on Rick Bombay (Clothes)
Tiffany Cox is based on the twins Tina Moore and Terri Moore (Clothes)
Tommy Jarvis is Tommy Jarvis (duh)
Vanessa Jones is a difficult one to find to movie equivalent for. It could be Fox (but she is not a camp counselor), Anita (she is also not a camp counselor), Sissy Baker (she is a camp counselor) or Kate Pataki (she is not a camp counselor).

What do you guys think?

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
Pretty good. Kenny's an actual backer and I think happens to own those clothes himself (?) but I see the Rick similarity.

Vanessa feels in spirit closest to Julius from Part 8 to me, actually, despite the differing genders.

Risinggrave

Risinggrave

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationU.S.

My comparison list between the in-game camp counselors and their movie equivalents.

Chad Kensington is based on Paul Holt (Hair) and Russell Bowen (Clothing).

What do you guys think?

Chad is based on Trent/Travis Van Winkle from the remake in my opinion. Though I can see Bowen in there.

Outside of that, and agreeing with DamonD7 about Vanessa, I can see where your train of thought is coming from. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users