Photo

Confirmed Counselors and Jasons for BETA (w/stats)

• Please log in to reply
177 replies to this topic

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Well, they are female. That typically means dramatically lower strength. Tho only one who'd have lower strength than even the athletic girl would probably be Eric Lachappa.

Still a girl that works out (The Athletic girl for example) having below average strenght is laughable

• AZATIONIE likes this

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

He answered. He sais : Ā«minus on shift means the cooldown is longer, not disabledĀ».

So as he said, Shift being in the weakness section means that it will be on a greater cooldown, but its still available to use.

I'm still confused or maybe they have it set up confusing I just want to know what Jason's have what power abilities? Like if it's not listed does that mean they don't have it??
Maybe they should list all the same powers for every Jason and have all the graphs but the Jason's that don't have that power ability just turn that particular graph bar all the way down so it's easy for players to see and be like "oh he has this power but not that one"

Man I feel like Tom Hanks in the movie BIG explaining the bugs and robot building in that transformers meeting lol
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

BloodOnTheRocks

BloodOnTheRocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Shift seems to be a weakness. I'd think for part 7 it'd be a strength. Part 8 HAS to have this as a strength. They had to balance them out, so I understand why they cant give zombie Jasons all the powers he had in the movies. No complaint there. Just seems odd to me that 7 is weak in the areas he is.

BloodOnTheRocks

BloodOnTheRocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

I'm still confused or maybe they have it set up confusing I just want to know what Jason's have what power abilities? Like if it's not listed does that mean they don't have it??
Maybe they should list all the same powers for every Jason and have all the graphs but the Jason's that don't have that power ability just turn that particular graph bar all the way down so it's easy for players to see and be like "oh he has this power but not that one"

Wes answered. He HAS the ability. It's just on a longer timer. Sure seems like they all have all abilities except running, which only 2 and 3 have. Which makes complete sense.

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

Wes answered. He HAS the ability. It's just on a longer timer. Sure seems like they all have all abilities except running, which only 2 and 3 have. Which makes complete sense.

No no I get that part ahhhh this is so confusing to me I'm just trying to say that some Jason's only have certain abilities but some don't have them, does that mean that if it's not listed then they don't have it? One has morph one doesn't one has shift one doesn't
Maybe they should make it the same as the counselor graphs and if they don't have that power turn it all the way down!? I'm so sorry guys I don't mean to sound dumb or a pain I'm just shouting out my frustration and true fan feedback to them if I find it confusing I'm sure more people may?

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

No no I get that part ahhhh this is so confusing to me I'm just trying to say that some Jason's only have certain abilities but some don't have them, does that mean that if it's not listed then they don't have it? One has morph one doesn't one has shift one doesn't
Maybe they should make it the same as the counselor graphs and if they don't have that power turn it all the way down

They all have all abilities, but each is better or worse at some of them.

If they didn't have all abilities, then the abilities they do have would be listed

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

They all have all abilities, but each is better or worse at some of them.

If they didn't have all abilities, then the abilities they do have would be listed

I think your wrong 1 had morph 1 doesn't 1 has shift 1 doesn't in my head if it's not listed I'm gonna assume he can't teleport

MutantTaco

MutantTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts
December 20th cant come soon enough! The models look amazing.
  • handzen likes this

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

I think your wrong 1 had morph 1 doesn't 1 has shift 1 doesn't in my head if it's not listed I'm gonna assume he can't teleport

They are listed as strenghts and weaknesses.

This should convince you. The 18 minutes gameplay videof rom IGN starred Part 3 Jason right? He teleported and shifted, as the players in the game remarked right? Well look at his strenghts and weaknesses : absolutely no mention of shift or morph.

That's cause he's average at both not because he doesn't have them, we KNOW he has them

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Im thinking the ones not listed just arnt a strength or weakness for that jason

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Tyler659

Tyler659

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTennessee

My girl Jenny!!! Lol, I don't care if her stats "seem bad" it's what you do with what you got is what counts the most! Lol.

Same for Preppy Guy, I believe I'll be alternating between those two till the game comes out to show off the Jock that I can

play as my 3rd choice lol. ^^*~

Add Me On Steam to Play With me as a Fellow Counselor or enemy : Krilt

siganture_banner_tina_f13p7.png

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
So pumped! Now we are not going into the beta totally blind.
Steam User Name: Riskman2982

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

They are listed as strenghts and weaknesses.

This should convince you. The 18 minutes gameplay videof rom IGN starred Part 3 Jason right? He teleported and shifted, as the players in the game remarked right? Well look at his strenghts and weaknesses : absolutely no mention of shift or morph.

That's cause he's average at both not because he doesn't have them, we KNOW he has them

Wait I thought Shift was teleport? And that's still confusing if the Jason you go to choose his stats don't show a particular ability that he has?

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Wait I thought Shift was teleport? And that's still confusing if the Jason you go to choose his stats don't show a particular ability that he has?

Shift = short range teleport.

Morph = Map wide teleport.

And it's not confusing if they all have the same abilities, which seems to be the case. They only show the strenghts and weaknesses, because all the Jasons all have the same abilities. If you do not see an ability in a Jason page, it is because he is average at it. What is the point of repeating a list of the abilities on each individual Jason page if they all have the same?

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

Shift = short range teleport.
Morph = Map wide teleport.

And it's not confusing if they all have the same abilities, which seems to be the case. They only show the strenghts and weaknesses, because all the Jasons all have the same abilities. If you do not see an ability in a Jason page, it is because he is average at it. What is the point of repeating a list of the abilities on each individual Jason page if they all have the same?

Ok thanks for clearing up the shift / morph part but now to disagree with you...in my opinion how are we or say a Joe shmo supposed to know what abilities each Jason has if in the stats all it says is his good and bad ones but leaves out a few?

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Ok thanks for clearing up the shift / morph part but now to disagree with you...in my opinion how are we or say a Joe shmo supposed to know what abilities each Jason has if in the stats all it says is his good and bad ones but leaves out a few?

Good point, my guess is that the Jason abilities are detailed somewhere else, perhaps in the control.

They don't need to mention the abilities on each different's Jason page since it seems (considering these stat pages and the gameplay video) they all have the same abilities.

People won't visit the Jasons' stat pages to know each Jason's abilities since they all have the same, hence why it makes sense to only mention his strenghts and weaknesses.

thetrickyshow

thetrickyshow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I'm hoping that the luck stat will give you a better chance to spawn farther away from Jason/In a place with lots of items.

• Gmarterella likes this

PS4: Thetrickyshow1

caleb davis

caleb davis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 90 posts

I find it weird that Tiffany is stronger than Jenny, when Jenny is supposed to be the quote on quote "Final Girl" material.

I also find it weird that A.J. is supposed to be the "Tough as Nails Rocker", but she's one of the weakest counselors?!

MutantTaco

MutantTaco

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Still a girl that works out (The Athletic girl for example) having below average strenght is laughable

From what I saw in the counselers gameplay video, that was enough strength to knock Jason on the ground xD.
  • caleb davis likes this

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,607 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

Good point, my guess is that the Jason abilities are detailed somewhere else, perhaps in the control.

They don't need to mention the abilities on each different's Jason page since it seems (considering these stat pages and the gameplay video) they all have the same abilities.

People won't visit the Jasons' stat pages to know each Jason's abilities since they all have the same, hence why it makes sense to only mention his strenghts and weaknesses.

Yeah I hear ya! Me myself ... I will figure it out quick but I'm speaking for a lot of newbie gamers out there that might pick the game up and be confused!
What worries me is again I think you may be wrong I don't think this is a separate "stats" menu I think this is when you choose your character menu so it's in your face telling you each characters abilities and if that's the case they need to display all of his abilities!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users