wes

Confirmed Counselors and Jasons for BETA (w/stats)

182 posts in this topic

My comparison list between the in-game camp counselors and their movie equivalents.

A.J. Mason is based on Violet Anne Morainie (same clothing and highlights in her hairs).
Chad Kensington is based on Paul Holt (Hair) and Russell Bowen (Clothing).
Jenny Myers is based on Chris Higgins (Clothes)
Deborah Kim is based on Maddy Paulson (Only female character with such glasses)
Kenny Riedell is based on Rick Bombay (Clothes)
Tiffany Cox is based on the twins Tina Moore and Terri Moore (Clothes)
Tommy Jarvis is Tommy Jarvis (duh)
Vanessa Jones is a difficult one to find to movie equivalent for. It could be Fox (but she is not a camp counselor), Anita (she is also not a camp counselor), Sissy Baker (she is a camp counselor) or Kate Pataki (she is not a camp counselor).

What do you guys think?

Pretty good. Kenny's an actual backer and I think happens to own those clothes himself (?) but I see the Rick similarity.

Vanessa feels in spirit closest to Julius from Part 8 to me, actually, despite the differing genders.

My comparison list between the in-game camp counselors and their movie equivalents.

Chad Kensington is based on Paul Holt (Hair) and Russell Bowen (Clothing).

What do you guys think?

Chad is based on Trent/Travis Van Winkle from the remake in my opinion. Though I can see Bowen in there.

Outside of that, and agreeing with DamonD7 about Vanessa, I can see where your train of thought is coming from. 

I think Chad is based on Jack and Jeff from the first and second movie, respectively, no because of the clothes, it's more like the essence of both characters (Chad and Jack/Jeff).

Personally, I think that Jason's system (weaknesses / strengths) should be changed to a more conventional one, with all stats, that is:

Speed: x / 10, Grip: x / 10, Sense: x / 10, etc.

Because that gives us a global look and feel more different each Jason. That there may be two Jason who can run (J2 and J3) but one slightly faster than the other.