wes

Confirmed Counselors and Jasons for BETA (w/stats)

182 posts in this topic

Shift is a short-range teleport. Like the Morph but on a smaller scale.

Right, i couldn't remember which was which. But yeah.

I'm kinda excited for perks.

As long as they aren't game changing (as in, Dead by Daylight where having no perks automatically puts you at a disadvantage by default as the perks are so powerful in that game its silly to join a game without any).  I want to have perks that support a particular playstyle and varies gameplay, but doesn't just automatically increase their chances of winning; they have to use some skill for it.

I swear to god if they add something dipshit stupid like 4 perks or whatever and have self heal and stupid shit like that in i am going to be -furious-

I might quit online gaming as a whole if that shit ends up in the game, goddamn

The Phanthom Nico likes this

This is awesome news. I keep getting more and more excited the closer we get. Hell I've watched the gameplay video about a million times now. I just can't wait. This game appears to have been made for me.

Ummm so am I wrong or does it say Jason 7 (new blood) can be stunned? If so I dont think that should be. I think if J7 gets too close your toast. I mean NOONE in New Blood did snot to Jason, except Tina, and even then she had to be a Xmen...XMan?...XWoman?

The Phanthom Nico likes this

I ain't gonna criticize anything you guys wanna do; I can already tell you feel where the fans are coming from with what we want to see in this game. All I ask is that at some point you allow me to equip my edgy guy with a sleeveless sweater and jam out in the moonlight.

already explained. minus on shift means the cooldown is longer, not disabled.

And shift i assume is the teleport.

No offense but you didn't understand my question... what I was saying was the above Jason's each have their stats but on the right some have weaknesses like "shift" and some don't say "shift" so does that mean that the ones that don't say "shift" don't have that power at all???

And I kind of assumed shift was teleport but we were never told this! And again I wish all the Jason stats showed all their power with the power graph bars like the councelors

Stoked that we get to play so many counselors in the beta!! Very generous to have so many of them to test.

All 5 confirmed female counselors also made it in which is cool, and the stats and how they work all seem to make the characters very unique.

My only meh about this information is that none of the female counselors has high strenght? The highest is Vanessa with a 4/10. The five of them average a 2/10 in the strenght stat. :/ I was expecting at least one of the girls to have a high strenght stat, it seems weird to me that none of them have a higher strenght stat than for example Kenny, who is average at everything. Did not expect them to ALL be below average, especially Jenny (the Final girl archetype). Would prefer to see her luck points shifted to the strenght stat.

Other than that, I am beyond excited, everything looks amazing, suspenseful, creepy, immersive, fun, beautiful and weel thought-out. I'm finally going to upgrade my PC because this game deserves it lol

Well, they are female. That typically means dramatically lower strength. Tho only one who'd have lower strength than even the athletic girl would probably be Eric Lachappa.

No offense but you didn't understand my question... what I was saying was the above Jason's each have their stats but on the right some have weaknesses like "shift" and some don't say "shift" so does that mean that the ones that don't say "shift" don't have that power at all???

And I kind of assumed shift was teleport but we were never told this!

He answered. He sais : «minus on shift means the cooldown is longer, not disabled».

So as he said, Shift being in the weakness section means that it will be on a greater cooldown, but its still available to use.

Right, i couldn't remember which was which. But yeah.

I swear to god if they add something dipshit stupid like 4 perks or whatever and have self heal and stupid shit like that in i am going to be -furious-

I might quit online gaming as a whole if that shit ends up in the game, goddamn

Wait to see what the perks are. They might not be gameplay changing perks like the ones in Dbd.

For example they could just be stuff like : « Popular kid - always span next to a friend » or stuff like that.

I don't think that they will be perks that allow you to self heal since in Dbd, you bring your own items into each game and there are only 2 chests to search that have a possibility of holding a med pack, and searching is not a priority.

In F13th, searching for items seems to be a necessity to be able to survive Jason, so I doubt they would allor for a perk that would render that mechanic useless, since everyone would run that perk, everyone would stop searching for items and would just concentrate on escaping, that would shift the way you play the game in too big a way.

Well, they are female. That typically means dramatically lower strength. Tho only one who'd have lower strength than even the athletic girl would probably be Eric Lachappa.

Still a girl that works out (The Athletic girl for example) having below average strenght is laughable

AZATIONIE likes this

He answered. He sais : «minus on shift means the cooldown is longer, not disabled».

So as he said, Shift being in the weakness section means that it will be on a greater cooldown, but its still available to use.

I'm still confused or maybe they have it set up confusing I just want to know what Jason's have what power abilities? Like if it's not listed does that mean they don't have it??

Maybe they should list all the same powers for every Jason and have all the graphs but the Jason's that don't have that power ability just turn that particular graph bar all the way down so it's easy for players to see and be like "oh he has this power but not that one"

Man I feel like Tom Hanks in the movie BIG explaining the bugs and robot building in that transformers meeting lol

Shift seems to be a weakness. I'd think for part 7 it'd be a strength. Part 8 HAS to have this as a strength. They had to balance them out, so I understand why they cant give zombie Jasons all the powers he had in the movies. No complaint there. Just seems odd to me that 7 is weak in the areas he is.

I'm still confused or maybe they have it set up confusing I just want to know what Jason's have what power abilities? Like if it's not listed does that mean they don't have it??

Maybe they should list all the same powers for every Jason and have all the graphs but the Jason's that don't have that power ability just turn that particular graph bar all the way down so it's easy for players to see and be like "oh he has this power but not that one"

Wes answered. He HAS the ability. It's just on a longer timer. Sure seems like they all have all abilities except running, which only 2 and 3 have. Which makes complete sense.

Wes answered. He HAS the ability. It's just on a longer timer. Sure seems like they all have all abilities except running, which only 2 and 3 have. Which makes complete sense.

No no I get that part ahhhh this is so confusing to me I'm just trying to say that some Jason's only have certain abilities but some don't have them, does that mean that if it's not listed then they don't have it? One has morph one doesn't one has shift one doesn't

Maybe they should make it the same as the counselor graphs and if they don't have that power turn it all the way down!? I'm so sorry guys I don't mean to sound dumb or a pain I'm just shouting out my frustration and true fan feedback to them if I find it confusing I'm sure more people may?

No no I get that part ahhhh this is so confusing to me I'm just trying to say that some Jason's only have certain abilities but some don't have them, does that mean that if it's not listed then they don't have it? One has morph one doesn't one has shift one doesn't

Maybe they should make it the same as the counselor graphs and if they don't have that power turn it all the way down

They all have all abilities, but each is better or worse at some of them.

If they didn't have all abilities, then the abilities they do have would be listed

They all have all abilities, but each is better or worse at some of them.

If they didn't have all abilities, then the abilities they do have would be listed

I think your wrong 1 had morph 1 doesn't 1 has shift 1 doesn't in my head if it's not listed I'm gonna assume he can't teleport

I think your wrong 1 had morph 1 doesn't 1 has shift 1 doesn't in my head if it's not listed I'm gonna assume he can't teleport

They are listed as strenghts and weaknesses.

This should convince you. The 18 minutes gameplay videof rom IGN starred Part 3 Jason right? He teleported and shifted, as the players in the game remarked right? Well look at his strenghts and weaknesses : absolutely no mention of shift or morph.

That's cause he's average at both not because he doesn't have them, we KNOW he has them

Im thinking the ones not listed just arnt a strength or weakness for that jason