Photo

What do you think it will take to actually kill Jason?

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts

It'll be hard to find games with people working together to take Jason out. Most tend to free for all it.

I watched a few, obviously all unsuccessful. They mostly tried attacking him as a group without success, some tried doing that in his shack but nothing came of it. I have to imagine it's a sequence of things you do or it's environmental. I think they said the barn will have a second floor in the full game, maybe you can hang him but that didn't kill him in the movie so I don't know. Another possibility is it requires the hero somehow.
f13sig_BEWARE.png

Ja1862

Ja1862

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

The issue is that there isn't any info related to taking Jason down. Only that he can/could be killed. I don't think they'll ever say anything about how it's done and will just leave it for us to figure out. Not that knowing would change your chances of making it happen since even the people who know how it's done can only make it happen 1 in 75 matches. So I'm with you on the "I don't think we will see dying for a very long period."

I don't think Tommy is the only one as being able to take out Jason was talked about before they even reached the goal for Tommy, so I'm banking on that you can do it without Tommy.

Hmm that's a good point.

There goes my theory lol

Aksana

Aksana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts
  • LocationLimestone town, Sweden

Hmm that's a good point.

There goes my theory lol

there's hints and stuff like it everywhere 

Remember it's online but people still get hurt when you are mean

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

there's hints and stuff like it everywhere

Where? The only official thing I've seen said is "You have to find out. ;)" show me where they specifically hinted to it. I mean I do think it's safe to say his shack will play a part somehow, but other than that nobody but the devs have any clue. Hell, I/we could be wrong about the shack altogether or maybe even more than one way to take him out. The only ones who know any of this for sure is the devs and they aren't saying shit.

Edit: After reading that again it seemed like I may come across as being a dick and that wasn't my intention, but I am legitimately wanting to know where these hints are. I'm just curious.

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Thanks Jpops for directing me here!
I didn't see the post when I searched because it used to say "what do you think it will take to kill....."

My theory on how to kill Jason....

I almost don't want to say anything because I feel like I'm right! I don't know the answer but I think I know from my creative mind ...
So my theory is we have to find something hidden on the ground in the woods behind a bush that randomly spawns every match! And it could be his mothers sweater or something that ties to killing Jason in the films or even the chain and rock then you have to sink him at the bottom of the lake! Then once we obtain this object then we have the power to kill him! I feel like it was there but very hard to find but during beta no one knew to look for it!

Thoughts?
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I guess it's Bear trap+shotgun blast(no mask) combo?

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Thanks Jpops for directing me here!
I didn't see the post when I searched because it used to say "what do you think it will take to kill....."

My theory on how to kill Jason....

I almost don't want to say anything because I feel like I'm right! I don't know the answer but I think I know from my creative mind ...
So my theory is we have to find something hidden on the ground in the woods behind a bush that randomly spawns every match! And it could be his mothers sweater or something that ties to killing Jason in the films or even the chain and rock then you have to sink him at the bottom of the lake! Then once we obtain this object then we have the power to kill him! I feel like it was there but very hard to find but during beta no one knew to look for it!

Thoughts?

I don't think so. They did say that they're staying close to the movies and the final girl trope and that doesn't really cover that. I haven't seen anyone find something in a bush to be able to take down Jason in the movies, so this likely isn't the solution.

I guess it's Bear trap+shotgun blast(no mask) combo?

Again this isn't how it was done in any of the movies, so I'm going to say no.

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

I don't think so. They did say that they're staying close to the movies and the final girl trope and that doesn't really cover that. I haven't seen anyone find something in a bush to be able to take down Jason in the movies, so this likely isn't the solution.

Again this isn't how it was done in any of the movies, so I'm going to say no.

Maybe Because no one found it!?

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Maybe Because no one found it!?

We are talking about the movies here. In the movies there was no item found in bushes to kill Jason. Unless you count that one time the final girl found the sweater in a bush... Oh wait that didn't happen.

My point is that taking down Jason is going to similar to how it was done in the movies. These guys aren't just going to come up with some arbitrary way of beating Jason when they've said they're staying close to the movies.
  • Aksana likes this

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Geez, it's Friday the 13th "The Game" it's a videogame, it might be fun to play it.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Geez, it's Friday the 13th "The Game" it's a videogame, it might be fun to play it.

Yes, but they have been very clear that it's stiil a Friday the 13th experience and that they are staying close to the movies. Sorry if that doesn't sound fun, but that's a personal problem.

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Yes, but they have been very clear that it's stiil a Friday the 13th experience and that they are staying close to the movies. Sorry if that doesn't sound fun, but that's a personal problem.

Ok every single detail from the movies must be added. Geez...

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

SexDrugs&Tea

SexDrugs&Tea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
Think its pretty obvious that Pam's head will play a role in killing Jason..

There needs to be a payoff for entering his shack even though Pam warns hin about it, otherwise whats the point of the shack. I think to much work went into and the mechanic of having Pam warn Jason for it to be a simple easter egg

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Pam warns Jason to not let them get her or something to that effect. The head may be an interactable in the actual game, the effect of taking the head if possible could be the start of how to kill him, or the green light in the cemetery.
  • TWarner and SexDrugs&Tea like this

SexDrugs&Tea

SexDrugs&Tea

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts
I like that idea CrazyRalph, maybe we combine both of them!

You need to steal Pam's head and bury it in the cemetary, so she stops telling Jason to get back up and giving him advice. If you accomplish these tasks, he becomes killable without Pam's guidance, so you'd need to hit him till he loses the mask and then till he dies
  • CrazyRalph likes this

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

Ok every single detail from the movies must be added. Geez...

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. When the game comes out you try your way all you want even though it's stupid. You will fail because the few clues that have been given indicate that you will fail. Period.
  • CrazyRalph likes this

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. When the game comes out you try your way all you want even though it's stupid. You will fail because the few clues that have been given indicate that you will fail. Period.

I think you just don't understand gameplay, you are taking this so serious, if you are trying to give an opinion about to kill Jason, try to tell us how to do it into the game not the movie.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
This is the thing...the devs KNOW how to kill him, yet they stated in playtests they could only do it 1 time out of like 75...so that leads me to believe that its not some simple do this then that 123 formula. There must bexalot of steps or tasks to do, or something extremely hard to accomplish without getting killed. I do think unmasking is a step involved in it though.

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI

We are talking about the movies here. In the movies there was no item found in bushes to kill Jason. Unless you count that one time the final girl found the sweater in a bush... Oh wait that didn't happen.

My point is that taking down Jason is going to similar to how it was done in the movies. These guys aren't just going to come up with some arbitrary way of beating Jason when they've said they're staying close to the movies.

i know the sweater was on the shrine but they would have to hide it in the woods

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
No they dont!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users