lunyspacelord

What do you think it will take to actually kill Jason?

172 posts in this topic

I am not locking this thread but I advise those responsible to agree to disagree and move on.

Yup that's how it should be

BTW I can't wait for the game to come out

It must be nearly impossible to kill Jason, we won' t need rituals or to be the last person alive.

As an analogy, imagine a knight trying to combat using a paper shield.

It must be nearly impossible to kill Jason, we won' t need rituals or to be the last person alive.

Personally, I think there will be a chance for a random anvil to spawn tied to a rope over the barn entrance. Then you just need to lure Jason over and cut the rope. The anvil will come crashing down on Jason's head and the game will fade out to reveal a Looney Tunes emblem as the match over screen with Porky Pig declaring "That's all folks!" :P

Personally, I think there will be a chance for a random anvil to spawn tied to a rope over the barn entrance. Then you just need to lure Jason over and cut the rope. The anvil will come crashing down on Jason's head and the game will fade out to reveal a Looney Tunes emblem as the match over screen with Porky Pig declaring "That's all folks!" :P

Maybe a weak point or an environment action to kill him, who knows.

Very true. Its going to be tough to do. Was it like 1 in every 75 matches that the devs were able to kill him?

Well the devs did say even with knowing how to kill jason it only happened 1 in 75 games so it clearly isnt something that can be done by a step process.

I just hope theres no kill jason achievement cause thats something i can never see myself getting lol

its not just damaging him i told you this a let's player let his friend (and the other survivors) attack him for the entire match with various weapons and the shotguns and did not die it has to be something more specificprobably involving a ritual or last survivor and a ritual or whatever it is not as simple as attacking jason and doing enough damage to him so please stop saying that i have told you 3 times now

its not just damaging him i told you this a let's player let his friend (and the other survivors) attack him for the entire match with various weapons and the shotguns and did not die it has to be something more specificprobably involving a ritual or last survivor and a ritual or whatever it is not as simple as attacking jason and doing enough damage to him so please stop saying that i have told you 3 times now

Did you read the analogy?

Did i mention something about to attack him?

If there's a way I repeat that must be nearly impossible.

I've been thinking of this one for a bit now. This may sound dumb, but what if the car is ready to go and you start driving and you happen upon Jason about to kill a counselor in the road, his hockey mask is already maybe off. His kill animation already started and you floor it and run him over and he's done. Now the chances of this happening is very slim...but I think we've covered almost ever other scenario lol. I don't know was just a thought.

I've been thinking of this one for a bit now. This may sound dumb, but what if the car is ready to go and you start driving and you happen upon Jason about to kill a counselor in the road, his hockey mask is already maybe off. His kill animation already started and you floor it and run him over and he's done. Now the chances of this happening is very slim...but I think we've covered almost ever other scenario lol. I don't know was just a thought.

I don't think it has to do with the car the devs once described them failing to do it in a cabin 

"Through a Voorhees was he born... through a Voorhees may he be reborn... and only by the hands of a Voorhees will he die." - Creighton Duke (Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday)

First you must find the remains of Pamela Voorhees and some other supplies : her head, her sweater, a shovel and the Necronomicon (same book used to make the infant Jason rise from his drowning death), all located at Jason's shack. A limitation could be one counselor can carry only one item at the same time. So you'll need four people to go to Jason's shack. Then you'll need to go to the cemetery where Pamela Voorhees is buried.

I'll think you must resurrect Pamela Voorhees through the usage of the Necronomicon and you can probably control her in the game like you can with Tommy Jarvis. Then you must strike Jason with a dagger/machete in his heart (beware Jason can still kill you as Pamela). I know Pamela Voorhees doesn't want to kill her own son, but maybe the Necronomicon gives you control over her in the same way as Pamela controls Jason, through her voice in his head.

Or maybe you can call up Jessica Kimble who dispite her last name is a Voorhees. She killed Jason off in the movie Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday.

All other methods will not work unless you could reverse the spell cast by Pamela Voorhees.

You could always try to blow Jason Voorhees to pieces but he will still return as long as his heart lives (see Jason Goes to Hell: The Final Friday)

I think it has to have something to do with pamela's head and sweater cabin, they wouldn't have put it in the game if it didn't have something important to the game, maybe it's just their because of the movies but i really doubt it.