PowellCampsNAKED

If you had to spend 1 year inside a video game what would it be?

27 posts in this topic

If you had to live inside any video game as your normal body (yourself) but could really die painfully but respawn or start over for 1 year what game would you choose? Lol

Mine would definitely not be donkey kong classic fuck running up for a year jumping barrels!

I would love to be in Star Wars battlefront but man that could be painful! I'm gonna have to go with gta 5 and hide out in Blaine County!

Got me on this one, kinda stuck I've been clocking mad time on both DCU online and Star Trek online. On the 1 side I'll have superpowers which is cool but on the other side I'm the Captain of a couple Klingon battle cruisers taking over the galaxy, it would come down to a coin toss I'd be cool either way. 

ehh....I was gonna say friday the 13th the game for giggles and stuff lmao, but really my game would be sims 4.

With no aging setting on so I wouldn't have to die anytime soon in that game for sim days lol. Also going by sim

days would be faster of a year if you would count their time but I would live in the sim world through real world time as well

too lol. Simulator of real life but nothing different but MORE diversity and more goal oriented driven, it's like you have goals to achieve

and anything little you do can earn you money to get you by, also it feels like you can be smarter and learn a lot without knowing what

you need to retain I feel like being a sim your body retains information for work relating things easy and it's like a memory bank

of what you need without really trying to think you know? Like you reach a high skill on piano and everytime you play a piano your

body knows what to do without you having to think for it Lol. I feel like that's how a sims life would work while still thinking about it like a game. ^^

"Pitfall!" Atari 2600

Pitfall??? Dude that would be painful I never made it by the 2nd rope lol

And Azatone you have to play as yourself not the characters so if you die it's a painful painful death!

Star Trek Online. Oh to command my own ship, touring the galaxy.

I wouldn't mind spending a year studying with the mages of Dalaran, or Druids of Darnassus in WoW...preferably during the second half of an expansion after all the big bads have been defeated and regular every day Azeroth life could continue.