GunMedia_Ben

Massacre

38 posts in this topic

This is an image taken during a playtest about 20 minutes ago. I'm pretty proud of how cool the thing is, but we did end up creating a bug. The car is not supposed to flip over, but due to physics issues and all that noise, we were able to get it to flip over while testing various mechanics. 

However....the picture is fucking badass and we wanted to share. Keep in mind; the car is not supposed to flip....but it did get us thinking. 

eTJykeV.jpg

Nothingface, Aksana, g53s4 and 12 others like this

That's ACTUALLY amazing...

Accidental new Feature? I'm all about it!

Letting the car crash is one thing... but letting it flip and kill everyone is just cool.

The only possible bad thing is folks flipping cars on purpose to troll... but they could already crash on purpose so it seems like a non issue!

Really cool but a bit bad taste to post considering this is December 6th which is the 25th Anniversary of the Montreal Massacre.   :o

Surely unintentional, As I don't think gun or illphonic are Canadian, and thus may not even know about it.

I knew OF it but its not like i remembered a date or anything.

amazing !!  Pls, give us a video of this xDDDDDDDDDDDD

The car flip over is a bug, but now u can try this for the game ??  ^^

Ben.....I crushed a can a tall boy in this most triumph moment! All hail Jason!

Remember when I made a thread "the reck hall massacre" inspired by sleep away camp? Well you just achieved that kid!!!

It would be a cool feature and maybe you could make it more like a chance you'll die instantly in the wreck and if you don't die you're injured really bad and left vulnerable to Jason.

handzen and Juez like this

Was that the same bug Randy mentioned on stream a little while back, where someone getting into the car occasionally set it shooting up into the air and killing the occupants?

Because that was such a damn funny mental image. Maybe just toned down and tweaked to be an actual thing, Jason able to flip the car in special circumstance. Could be pretty OP, of course.

well you should keep carflips in the game, if you drive too fast and carelessly you end it all for the people in the car with low Health, makes sense to me

handzen likes this

i think the flip is memorable too but the way she sits in a no possible way for him to be remotely near inside as she pulls his tanktop right-to-left revealing his kinda strange colored nipples is hard to forget.

i think you're on to something tho, and if the car can flip in the game if you drive badly / Jason somehow kill the killer then that would be cool too

Yeah, like throwing a lance or spike through the windshield an kill the driver or he hit the tires with something sharp. That could be a real cool action. That could be Jasons last chance to stop the fleeing counselors (if he was near the car). If he missed the car with his weapon the counselors get away and the Jason player lost the match.

And for the counselors players it is thrilling till last last moment of the match. It is not enough to get to the car and think :"Now we made it. We're save now and we win." . You have to get away from the camp with the car and during this small driving part Jason had one chance to attack the car so it may flip over and kill all counselors in the car or leave them heavily injured. 

Aksana and handzen like this

Jason should be able to use his "Rage" to flip the car over. But perhaps it can only be done at a certain point, such as after the counselors have repaired the vehicle, and even with Rage enacted, it should take Jason some effort, leaving him momentarily vulnerable.

The counselors should also be able to flip it back over. It should just take at least 3-4 of them. (4 for the weaker ones and 3 if you get the physically stronger ones together)

This is an image taken during a playtest about 20 minutes ago. I'm pretty proud of how cool the thing is, but we did end up creating a bug. The car is not supposed to flip over, but due to physics issues and all that noise, we were able to get it to flip over while testing various mechanics. 

However....the picture is fucking badass and we wanted to share. Keep in mind; the car is not supposed to flip....but it did get us thinking. 

eTJykeV.jpg

eTJykeV.jpg

What were the circumstances that caused the car to flip ? I say leave it in.

This is great!! XXTrumpXX13 and I was talking about this a few days ago on discord.. How Jason should be able to use his Rage ability to roll the car over..