Photo

How Will "Leveling Up" Work in the Beta?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

JasonVoorhees13

JasonVoorhees13

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Locationpanama city beach, florida

I feel the beta needs to hurry up and come out. i dont have a computer that can play it and i figure only about 10-20% of the people that bought the game have a pc that can play it. so the faster the beta comes out mean faster the full game is released.  Their doing a great job but it feels their always changing stuff and that just makes us wait alittle longer. i would prefer they just keep use updated with patches if their going to upgrade things.

Signature too large, please check rules for correct sizing. 

-management. 

BloodOnTheRocks

BloodOnTheRocks

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

I feel the beta needs to hurry up and come out. i dont have a computer that can play it and i figure only about 10-20% of the people that bought the game have a pc that can play it. so the faster the beta comes out mean faster the full game is released.  Their doing a great job but it feels their always changing stuff and that just makes us wait alittle longer. i would prefer they just keep use updated with patches if their going to upgrade things.

We all want the beta. The devs know we all want the beta.

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Sounds great cant wait to test this out

PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

Laphin

Laphin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • LocationJacksonville, Florida

I did a Camp Fire Discussion where we talked about this, and other topics!  I hope you all enjoy!

• DamonD7 and Fatalfox like this

Jonathan Jones | Professional Voice Talent | Voice Actor

Visit His Website  | Youtube | Let's Play Live!

"Acting is Believing" / "Stay Cool.  Stay Creative"

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationChile

Thanks for that info Wes. I won't have access to Beta because I don't have a laptop capable to run the game but I will glued to youtube though. LOL! With that being said, I have some Beta keys I can give away if anyone is interested. :)

im interested :( i cant pre order (i just can buy game on steam when this launch, because i don't have a credit card) 

JustShanks

JustShanks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

yeah m2 @The Phanthom Nico  sad but wayne. Just hope for a early release at 2017 :D

• The Phanthom Nico likes this

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,096 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

yeah m2 @The Phanthom Nico  sad but wayne. Just hope for a early release at 2017 :D

Will let you know if it's worth the wait :D

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

handzen

handzen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

Gotcha, we are testing for  XP reward on  match finalization and unlocks work and are applied

JAYURBZ

JAYURBZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks for that info Wes. I won't have access to Beta because I don't have a laptop capable to run the game but I will glued to youtube though. LOL! With that being said, I have some Beta keys I can give away if anyone is interested. :)

This guy right here would be super awesome if I could have a beta key !!

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationNorway

God i don't even care anymore, i just need it so i can burn the files to a disc, make it into a smoothie and inject it in my veins*

Like jesus christ and every other deity of choice, i just want to play it.

Like christ.

God.

Come the fuck on.

*Will not actually do that

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK

Sounds good, definitely something well worth broadcasting loudly when the Beta actually comes out as well.

Make it as plain and clear as possible that, no, this isn't some beta-but-the-game-is-out-next-month deal, it's a proper ol' Beta and getting the feedback is going to be crucial to shaping the game.

I wasn't actually expecting that unlockables can be chosen expenditures; I was thinking more you'd get something by hitting a level, but it's more of a 'shop' approach. Which is fine too.

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,929 posts
JAYURBZ, please only post once without conversation in between your posts per the forum rules. If you have to add something please use the edit button and edit your post.

Posted Image

The Phanthom Nico

The Phanthom Nico

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • LocationChile

I like the idea of this quick leveling up just for the beta :) im anxious for see how the game really is  ^_^

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts
  • LocationNorway

Hoping we get more info about the leveling system soon, namely how matchmaking will factor into it, if it will at all.

While what we unlock isn't spesified, i'm thinking there is a possibility of some advantage to leveling up (aside from figuring out the randomness pattern and the level archetypes by experience)

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

ZeroCool22

ZeroCool22

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Location127.0.0.1

im interested :( i cant pre order (i just can buy game on steam when this launch, because i don't have a credit card) 

When BETA starts, be ready to "CAMP" the TWITCH streams, be cause a lot of STREAMERS will do Giveaways for the extra Keys. Also i'm sure there will be alot of ppl selling the Keys on Ebay.

G9Br2eY.gif

Mr12GaugeShotgun!

Mr12GaugeShotgun!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Thanks for that info Wes. I won't have access to Beta because I don't have a laptop capable to run the game but I will be glued to youtube though. LOL! With that being said, I have some Beta keys I can give away if anyone is interested. :)

What a coincidence it just so happens im an interested guy :D 

I pre ordered the game and all dlc, but missed the kickstarter all because my pay day fell a few days late :(

DEATH

DEATH

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 428 posts
  • LocationEverywhere.

What a coincidence it just so happens im an interested guy :D

I pre ordered the game and all dlc, but missed the kickstarter all because my pay day fell a few days late :(

If you preordered you get 5 of your own keys anyway.

Mr12GaugeShotgun!

Mr12GaugeShotgun!

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

If you preordered you get 5 of your own keys anyway.

I think you only get them if you pre ordered during the kickstarter :( 
Like I say I missed the kickstart by a couple days

TheFinalGay

TheFinalGay

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 347 posts

Kickstarter = Friends and family beta

ALL pre-orders = 5 beta keys for the closed beta, shortly after the F&F beta

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,929 posts

Nope, any pre-order qualifies you for the beta.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users