PowellCampsNAKED

Campfacer

39 posts in this topic

Attention artists!!

Hey guys I'm looking to get some original art drawn up and colored for my YouTube Channel "Campfacer" as you know it's a fun hobby for me to Vlog about mostly horror and movies or adventure outside the box! I'm looking to get 3-5 cartoon monsters drawn so I can use them in my video intros or website logo or whatever! Individual so I can have each one pop up on the quick intro! I'm looking for creatures similar to these https://www.google.com/search?q=animated+ghouls+pictures&client=safari&hl=en-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiCkOaptsTSAhVY52MKHf27BBUQ_AUIBygB&biw=375&bih=559#hl=en-us&tbm=isch&q=creepshow+narrator+image&*&imgdii=CsbZZG2Hnm8hSM:&imgrc=iKNuwxlo1H8qdM:

Anyone interested in return I will credit your work and dedicate a full Vlog to you and a free tshirt when they are made!!

Please email - brad@campfacertheater.com

Nice !  I like the lady monster voice from The Movie House.  By the way do you have a brochure for your drum kits?

Nice ! I like the lady monster voice from The Movie House. By the way do you have a brochure for your drum kits?

Yes had to add that scary bitch! Lol "Roger" say your prayers"

No I only build drums custom for each customer I don't have s line