PowellCampsNAKED

Campfacer

40 posts in this topic

Thanks David! For the record my computer sucks ass and I need a new one! I spent 5 hrs rendering a 11 min video let alone edit it and export it ... man I need a beer!

So yeah I'll let you know when the video is uploaded!

*Edit I uploaded the video up top ^

Davidt likes this

Vlogging doesn't tickle my fancy, but i wanted to pop in anyways and wish you good luck. Hope it leads to some fun for ya.

My old band had a song called "Slice The Fancy" lol anyways... thanks man, I always wanted to do something like this and yeah it's fun and I know there is a high demand for it (lots of kids love watching) I know for a fact because of experience watching my kids into the YouTube channels and even I got sucked into the channels my kids watched! Now let's just hope a 41 year old can pull it off ;)
Mark K likes this

Fantastic videos Brad! Love the man cave!!! Wow, we have more in common than I realised, Colecovision LOL, loved ZAXXON! Cool figs, and masks! I live in the boonies, so everything I want to get, I gotta Amazon or Ebay. Awesome that you're starting a channel, I'll be a regular. Do you still do construction work? In one of our talks I thought you said you've got a bad back, like myself. Man, when your foundation goes, everything changes! LOL.

Remember that big grip controller for the Colecovision that you put your hand into with the 4 finger buttons and the joystick up top,:), I had ROCKY, with that, what a blast! Also 'Commando', great games.

Well stay cool brother, be talkin to ya!

-Mark

Just watched the new video and left a comment i may have to check out a couple of those movies seems like they would be my kind of stuff.

I have the same Jason Part 6 figure (the small one).

Another Part 5 fan here.

I considered buying that Part 5 mask- shipping to Canada blows currently though, plus our dollar sucks. I just bought a latex Roy hood as a gift to myself for Christmas. I wanted it because it's somewhat generic and will work with other Jason masks.

Nice vid- I'll look into Frozen. :)

Fantastic videos Brad! Love the man cave!!! Wow, we have more in common than I realised, Colecovision LOL, loved ZAXXON! Cool figs, and masks! I live in the boonies, so everything I want to get, I gotta Amazon or Ebay. Awesome that you're starting a channel, I'll be a regular. Do you still do construction work? In one of our talks I thought you said you've got a bad back, like myself. Man, when your foundation goes, everything changes! LOL.

Remember that big grip controller for the Colecovision that you put your hand into with the 4 finger buttons and the joystick up top,:), I had ROCKY, with that, what a blast! Also 'Commando', great games.

Well stay cool brother, be talkin to ya!

-Mark

Thanks guys! yes Mark my lower L3 disc is degenerated and is floating into my nerves it's a mess and is sometimes the worst pain! I'm building houses as a sub contractor to help pay the bills but it's for my best friend he owns the company so he is working around my back problems which is cool! I also build custom drums but that's not always steady work!
Mark K likes this

I'm starting my official YouTube Vlog channel bare with me guys for I'm new at this!

Here's the channel page where you should Subscribe - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCOs5LuEFpGs2jOTC3p9uGA

I like what you're doing there, introducing some of the youngsters to a few of the classic horror flicks. Just watched the Trick or Treat one. Man I haven't seen that one in a long time. :)

I like what you're doing there, introducing some of the youngsters to a few of the classic horror flicks. Just watched the Trick or Treat one. Man I haven't seen that one in a long time. :)

Thanks man! It's tough getting subscribers when starting off but it's fun!

Like I said It isn't that good but unique idea! Idk parts of it were creepy but don't buy it!

I rarely buy movies these days my DVD collection is pretty jam packed. I usually just find torrents of movies I haven't seen or want in my collection