Photo

Have you ever had dreams about F13,share them in this topic.

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

FreakyFrank1

FreakyFrank1

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 352 posts
  • LocationCanada,Quebec

Recently i had a strange dream about F13 and i would like to share it with you.

The dream kinda felt like the killing compilation trailer of the game,but instead it was not a game but more like an actual F13 movie (photorealistic or live-action,whatever you call it),but there's was some weird aspect to it and also it felt like the first 4 entries in the franchise when it come to the tone/ambiance. (Part 1 to 4)

The way the scenes are showed,make it look like Jason going around the region of Crystal Lake killing or capturing different peoples and also do other stuffs.

Also Jason's appearance seems to borrow certain aspects of both his part 3 and 4 look,he's bulky like his part 3 self,but his headshape is like his part 4 self and his face is like a mix of both part 3+4 wich give him a kinda goofy/retarded expression on his face,he always wear something different each scene.

Also i could hear the song from the trailer i think.

I can only remember 4 moments of that dream,here they are.

1.It's the night and we see a family at a diner table in a house near the woods,the camera face toward a woman probably around her 30's - 40's,perhaps the mother,they are standed up and praying before eating,when Jason suddenly crash trough the window behind the woman,catch her and drag her out. (He's wearing his Part 3 hockey mask,but i dont remember exactly what outfit he his wearing tough.)

2.It's day time and we see Jason carrying a young woman on one of his shoulder,she try to get out of his hold by hitting him,but he doesnt seem phased by this. (He wear his Part 3 hockey mask and wear some short blue overall with nothing else,no top and nothing on his foots,so he kinda look like a hillbillie.)

3.It's day time and a women wearing only a towel around her go toward a small structure made of wood around some cabins,it's a sauna/steam room.She go inside (with the camera still showing the outside) but soon she run out of it while screaming,then Jason come out without his mask and only wearing a towel around him (was he relaxing there or waiting for someone to show up to scare them or capture/kill them ?),he look were she ran and start running after her.

4.It's night time,a young woman is inside a cabin and is about to go out for a stroll,when she open the door to go outside,surprise Jason is there right at the door,the girl slowly step back while he start entering. (He's wearing his Part 3 mask and wear clothes similar to part 3+4 but his shirt is a lumberjack checkered shirt of green,yellow and white colors,he's also wielding an axe.)

So yeah,that's pretty much it,quite the dream i had i must say.

What about you guys,have you ever had any dreams based on F13 ?

'Good,Bad,im the guy with the gun'.

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationNorway

I wish i did. My nightmares are more related to weird **** i played during my youth.

Like majora's mask. I still have nightmares about that damn gibdo guy in the music box house, jesus christ.

And anglerfish.

No idea where i got that from, but i'm literally hunted sometimes.

Nightmares man. I can't even

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,933 posts

I wish i did. My nightmares are more related to weird **** i played during my youth.
Like majora's mask. I still have nightmares about that damn gibdo guy in the music box house, jesus christ.

And anglerfish.

No idea where i got that from, but i'm literally hunted sometimes.

Nightmares man. I can't even

Speaking of Majoras mask you see this yet? Very well done!

https://youtu.be/vbMQfaG6lo8

Posted Image

Sanetsuken

Sanetsuken

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • LocationNorway

Speaking of Majoras mask you see this yet? Very well done!

i did see it, and the animation was very well done. Though the voice acting was conflicting at best. It wrecked alot of it, and that says alot with how little of it there was. If they managed to make something like that, but to convey everything through emotion and action i'd be head over heels i'm sure.

BETA GONE

RELEASE WHEN

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts
  • LocationMinnesota
I had a nightmare, very breif.

I was in the woods, trying to run away from Jason who was power walking toward me. I had to keep manuvering around fallen trees and gnarled branches. Scared me to death.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

PJW1998

PJW1998

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
I had a dream once that I went to the "evil" supermarket (I was 4) and Jason was shopping for groceries along with Freddy Krueger, Cousin It and Demi Moore's character from the Charlie's Angels movie. And I wish I could say that was the weirdest dream I've had

Mark K

Mark K

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts
  • LocationMichigan
Now this is a crazy topic. I never did, but when my oldest daughter was very young (around 5 or 6), she dreamed about Michael Myers chasing her, and Jason showed up and kicked his butt. Then gave her a hug. After that she made her mother and I buy her a Jason plushey, which she snuggled with when she slept for years, saying Jason was her hero!!! :)

bewareofbears

bewareofbears

;)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 640 posts
I dreamt something Friday the 13th related a couple days ago- I've been on these forums and stalking their Twitter and Facebook too much. ;)
f13sig_BEWARE.png

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
I did a few times actually! For some reason Jason was coming after me but then I would get in a car and drive almost an hr away then I would switch cars go another mile then go hide behind a random shed and no lie ... 1 minute later, Jason comes walking towards me!! I hate them no escape dreams.
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

darthluke

darthluke

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

I do sometimes that i'm hiding from him, but i don't really remember much what happens.

Riskman2982

Riskman2982

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 207 posts

So literally two nights ago I had a dream I was in F13 as Tommy Jarvis. Funny, considering my name is Jason but no matter.

Anyway, the scene started as a sequel to part VI, Jason Lives but without Tina as the heroine. Jason came back, as he is prone to do, and was after me. I ran, ala F13 The Game, using a shotgun to slow him down to make my escape. Found a cop in a car and invited myself into the passenger seat. As I hastily explain myself to the cop, he take a spear from a speargun straight through the back of the head though the other side (out his eye). he managed to survive, pulling away and shouting about how he had to "see" the tip penetrate his eye.

This is where it gets decidedly un-F13-like. The cop gives me a gun and I unroll the window, only to have another spear almost take me out. I turn to look back and Jason is DRIVING A F**KING CAR and chasing us. What started next was something more out of a police action film until I woke up.

• darthluke likes this
Steam User Name: Riskman2982

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users