PowellCampsNAKED

Part 7 Chainsaw weed wacker weapon!

58 posts in this topic

Another idea the Weedeater Saw could run out of gas after a set amount of time or use?!?

Another idea the Weedeater Saw could run out of gas after a set amount of time or use?!?

What if you had to decide either use gas for car or tree trimmer can't do both but if jason gets gas 1st and uses it for trimmer the cars are out of play now. Just my thoughts

Eh, I don't think that anyone's going to stop Jason from getting the gas.

This would be a great weapon to add to the game, will need new motion capture done though, if it were to be added.

Pfft, let the chainsaw have the same animations as the machete and ax. Just ignore the times it glitches in and out of the counselor during the kill animations. :P

Pfft, let the chainsaw have the same animations as the machete and ax. Just ignore the times it glitches in and out of the counselor during the kill animations. :P

Who knows, maybe they already did these mo caps!? The sound audio file I'm guessing would be much easier to implement! So scary hearing it far away and as it gets closer it gets louder and louder "crap my hands are sweating"!!!

Also who agrees the kill with the weedeater in part 7 was kind of weak? He cut the doctors stomach for a second! Wish that kill was way more gory

I believe the buzz saw kill was more gory but the MPAA cut that film to ribbons.

That is true. Just look up "Friday the 13th Part 7 Deleted Scenes" on Youtube, or if you have the dvd, it should be in the special features. It's no wonder Jason isn't the one to use the chainsaw; the mpaa was getting on to those movies as it was.

Why hasnt paul pheonix been able to find any other secrets? They took away his abilities lol