PowellCampsNAKED

Part 7 Chainsaw weed wacker weapon!

58 posts in this topic

Im surprised no one posted the video yet,here it is then...

...man,i can already imagine peoples reactions when they will hear that sound in-game if that weapon is added to the game of course.

One of my favourite jason kills right up there with him punching that guys head off in part 8

The beginning of that scene is what i like about it.

The guy is taking a moment to pause on that tree when suddenly he hear the sound of that weedeater starting up,he slowly turn around...and we see Jason popping up from behind a tree.

That part just sold me.

Camp Counselor Will likes this

The beginning of that scene is what i like about it.

The guy is taking a moment to pause on that tree when suddenly he hear the sound of that weedeater starting up,he slowly turn around...and we see Jason popping up from behind a tree.

That part just sold me.

It was a great scene, hopefully they will add this weapon into the game in time, and other electrical items like chainsaws. If he can use the weedeater, he can use a chainsaw.

I like the weed eater idea. That would be a cool weapon to have. I think a chainsaw though would seem out of place.

Jason shouldn't use a chainsaw. That's Leatherface territory.

The weed eater would be a great weapon though.

I was gonna say the same. This aint no TCM a chainsaw doesnt belong in friday the 13th

True,but that doesnt mean that there was no chainsaw in the franchise.

It's just that Jason didnt used one that's all.

Only the final girl in Part 2 and Part 5 used one.

I'd personally love to see a small electric weapon... The things Jason could do with it.

Take a nod toward Yandere Sim here, the electric saw kills were almost as brutal as Friday The 13th kills... almost:

(Skip to about a minute in)

Easy to balance too: Just have the weapon cause more fear, increasing the victim's chance of falling or tripping.

A chainsaw could be a counselor-only weapon(since there are 2 instances of them being used against Jason, back to back even Part 2 and Part 3). Perhaps it would require gas, so you'd have to choose if you want to use a can on the chainsaw or one of the cars. It would be like a glass cannon weapon like the shotgun, you get a few good seconds of use for massive damage but then it stops working.

i never understood why when Jason is refferenced in tv shows and animated series,weither it's a parody or someone wearing a hockey mask they sometime use a chainsaw.

Does that mean we cannot make exceptions?

Yes they want to stick to the movies as close as possible and i believe giving jason weapons he didnt use breaks that rule lol

But did jason ever use a chainsaw i dont think so

The chainsaw always seem be used when people are parodying Jason. Maybe it's a mix of Leatherface and Jason when people are parodying slashers. I'm guessing they left the chainsaw for Leatherface as it's fairly iconic (and it's in that film series' title).

i never understood why when Jason is refferenced in tv shows and animated series,weither it's a parody or someone wearing a hockey mask they sometime use a chainsaw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oySZS9zm3jw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3x8VCpRIPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il8NCDuuhmA

Cause people confuse all slashers and jasons mask and leatherface's chainsaw are probably the two most iconic slasher items ever, but yea it always enrages me when i see that xd