Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GunMedia_Ben

Beta Menu Splash Screen

26 posts in this topic

My fuckin God! The hype is real. I CAN'T WAIT. 

I have a question. You always say that the beta will be available very soon, but I would like to know: Do you know what exact day the beta will come out? Do you have an exact day in mind? I do not want to know the day, I know that you are not going to say it, but at least to know if you already have it clear. I ask because I have no idea how these things happen, I do not know if the date is your decision. My same question for the official release date.

Looks amazing guys the lighting everything the music! Anyway you could have some blood dripping off his mask and on his axe? Blood dripping off that axe lower shot would make players be like "damn!!!! Do I dare enter?" Lol

Just so you guys know, as we've already seen some questions online about this screen. Yes, there will be different Jason's in the menu. All the Jason's that are in the game, will make an appearance in this menu system. :)

-W

Holy and "sagrada" shit! :D you, guys, you rocks! i can't wait for see a new gameplay video T.T

Just so you guys know, as we've already seen some questions online about this screen. Yes, there will be different Jason's in the menu. All the Jason's that are in the game, will make an appearance in this menu system. :)

-W

you-youre-good-you-meme-imgur-hyk-776251

10ofSwords likes this

Absolutely love the splash screen. I will probably just sit and listen to the music haha. Very great camera angles that show off the detail the artists have put into the characters. 

Very moody and threatening, plus really shows off the lighting rig well.

Always look forward to seeing the new Jasons in the Cabin, but it'll be cool to see them on this menu, too.

Very impressive, it's somewhat reminiscent of the Batman Arkham splash screens with the epic zoom ins on the lead character, but let's be perfectly fair, Batman's got nothing on Jason. As for whether this is an indication of beta readiness, I'm certainly hoping that's the case. With any luck this Friday we'll get a hint, or by the grace of our lord and savior Pamela Voorhees, an actual release date for the beta.

Man the models have come a long way texture and lighting wise...

Jason looks like a FUCKING BEAST in that bit of video. Time well spent!

When do we get to see a video of the updated foliage? (Trees and whatnot)

That was the most iffy looking thing in the previous videos and rumor has it you guys made them a LOT better.

What's the big idea, giving Jason an axe instead of his signature machete? 0/10, game ruined.

Just kidding though. Looks great. Really digging the lightning effects, and that's not normally something I get excited about.

Question: Will the Jason on the menu screen cycle through the different skins, or will it stick with Part III Jason as default?