Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wes

Will We See Freddy, or Perhaps Characters From the F13 Films?

54 posts in this topic

I don't think it'll happen and I don't want to see Freddy Michael or any of the other ones in Friday the 13th..

This is Jason's game!!!

I WOULD HOWEVER.......

... like to see another character from the series make an appearance.

Just like tommy comes in midway through the last reel in an attempt to save the day.....

Tina Shepard would be the ultimate foe of the crystal lake killer.

With activated abilities like Jason's sense, stalk, and rage... Tina could dish out some real savioresque actions against Jason to slow him down with one-off abilities while the others try to escape...

Come on guys, this would be awesome

Culp likes this

Rcsinger

I can see why you don't want to see Freddy or Michael etc.. in this game, it makes sense and i'm with you but i think small easter eggs about them what maybe just true horror fans will understand would be a cool thing to do from the devs.

There are a few references to the evil dead in the game.

Jenny Myers

- clear reference to Michael.

And I'm sure there will be a few more of those; im good with that. But I don't want to see Michael Myers traipsing around crystal lake and it'd suck for all the counsellors to have to lay in beds throughout the camp asleep until Freddy picked one of them to attack in their dreams... ????

I'm good with horror references in the game and like I said, there are some already. But they shouldn't be playable imo.

Give us Tina Shepard..

????

Culp and Splatterhouse like this