ResolutionBlaze

Young Bloods VS Old Dogs

48 posts in this topic

I'm beginning a Steam Group called "Official Friday the 13th Young Bloods VS Old Dogs" for the purpose of this competition.

If you're in, join the group.  I'll make more complete edits later on.

Davidt likes this

Ok so one person from young bloods plays against 7 old dogs and one old dog plays against 7 young bloods?

Correct.

It would be in a private match and the Young Blood/Old Dog are selected as Jason.

Jason kills count toward points!  The more people you kill, the more points you get for your team!  Results are calculated at the end and posted here!

This sounds amazing, makes me wish I had a PC to play on. Maybe if there are enough people, we could start a PS4 division? ^___^;

We will see if Cross Platform play is a thing.

Count me in as a young blood boys! It's time to kick some ass! I have SOOOO many good ideas on how to trap the old and frail *Twisted smile crosses face* xD 

Given circumstances I probably won't be able to run the competition as effectively as I thought.

I am going to join the Air Force, meeting with the recruiter today, aiming to be in by the Fall, and in the meantime I'll be preparing myself for Basic Training, which won't be fun.

If anyone is willing to take up the mantel, leave me a message.

On 4/11/2017 at 3:05 AM, ResolutionBlaze said:

Given circumstances I probably won't be able to run the competition as effectively as I thought.

I am going to join the Air Force, meeting with the recruiter today, aiming to be in by the Fall, and in the meantime I'll be preparing myself for Basic Training, which won't be fun.

If anyone is willing to take up the mantel, leave me a message.

Good luck with that, Air Force usually has lengthy waits for recruiting. But their PT is easier compared to other branches so that's a plus for you. 

39 in a month. Ill be on the Old dog team. I grew up hiding from this boogeyman. Except on Halloween :) my gtag is Luckystrike2778 and i am on PS4