104 replies to this topic

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

"To that end, the proposed single player portion will give you the Jason experience you’ve never had; direct through his eyes. We’ll be offering several ‘scenarios’ based off classic movie scenes from the franchise as you stalk and kill each and every counselor from a first person perspective. Not to leave the counselors out, we’ll be adding several counselor scenarios where you’ll have to confront your fears and take on Jason directly, especially in compromising situations!"

From the Kickstarter page.

We stopped using the Kickstarter page as a source of info a while ago.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

well for Xbox you have a thing called Clubs so when the game comes out you can set it up to where you tell people that your looking for a group to play with

PS4 I'm not sure on that but play some matches and get people who have Mics and ask if they wanna play a private match

Samething with Steam can play matches and ask for people to join

You could ask people on here if they would like to play with you in a private match when the game comes out

You have so many options all you need to do is put a lil effort in and you can get people to play with you

Before they added Clubs to Xbox I found this website http://www.destinylfg.net I found a lot of people to play Destiny with

My friends played it but some of us weren't on when others were so I put in the effort to find people

That's all you need is effort

Just think of ways that you can find people and you can play as Jason 24/7 once you get a group of people

Na I'm good I can give my opinion if I want to I'm not in Nazi Germany unlike you

I don't think having to wait 2 hours just to be able to play Jason is crazy so many games that you could have played while you wait for your turn to be Jason

I would sooner get a group of people to play in a Private Match so anybody can be Jason as long as they want

Your analogy fails again:

1) You recommend a less efficient way to play the game because it just so happens to be slightly more efficient than waiting in queues for hours on end, which is what a majority of people are going to be doing.  But that’s okay there happens to be a way that is slightly more efficient.

2) You assume that people aren’t going to want to play as Jason either, that most people will be okay with NOT playing as Jason.  That’s fallacious to assume.  You’re gonna be taking turns as Jason in private matches as much, if not moreso, than in online matches.

3) You assume that everyone will always be available for your immediate pleasure.

4) Your circumstance makes an objectively worse game.

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

The random is ok, but i would like an option to say "I want to play Counselor" and "I want to play Jason" which one increase the chance to play what you want.
For example 3 peoples wanna play as Jason, so one of them will play Jason randomly, but not the players which one takes Counselor. If nobody wanna play Jason so it will be completly random, the same if everyone wanna be Jason.

But this makes the chance a bit higher for players to playing Jason, makes it less frustrating if you never get him.

That would be really cool but if everybody wants to be Jason it will still take the same amount of time even with it just being 5 people

That's why I like private match where you can pick who's Jason

Austin.JM

Austin.JM

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
  • LocationClaremont, NH
Nobody want to sit in a lobby for an hour it's ridiculous and honestly every minute that goes by is minute closer to your death and I don't know about some people but I'd rather not waste my life sitting in a lobby for an hour its so much more efficient to have it random as it removes waiting and I think that having an option at the Begging of each match in the lobby of hitting a button that says "I want to be Jason " is a good idea because people who want to be Jason get a more immediate chance of being him and those who don't have a better option of not being him

GrandMasterLynx

GrandMasterLynx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Nobody want to sit in a lobby for an hour it's ridiculous and honestly every minute that goes by is minute closer to your death and I don't know about some people but I'd rather not waste my life sitting in a lobby for an hour its so much more efficient to have it random as it removes waiting and I think that having an option at the Begging of each match in the lobby of hitting a button that says "I want to be Jason " is a good idea because people who want to be Jason get a more immediate chance of being him and those who don't have a better option of not being him

Yea I like the option it would be way better than just sitting and waiting for god knows how long for you to be Jason

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users