133 posts in this topic

These are awesome lol the reactions of kids! A few questions? Do kids ever report you not knowing who Jason is thinking your a maniac? If so do you ever get contacted? If so I hope Omegle is cool with it because I wanna keep seeing these haha!

2nd question let's see the man behind the mask?

JasonTakesOmegle likes this

These are awesome lol the reactions of kids! A few questions? Do kids ever report you not knowing who Jason is thinking your a maniac? If so do you ever get contacted? If so I hope Omegle is cool with it because I wanna keep seeing these haha!

2nd question let's see the man behind the mask?

1. On Omegle, there's no reporting system, so there's nothing they can do there, but I think I've had a few say they're calling the cops/cyber police etc., but it's like... Go ahead, called the police. They can't unscare you. Those reactions never went up, because I end up berating them for being that stupid.

2. The face reveal comes down the line, when I become a little more untouchable. I've already had issues, where keeping my identity secret has saved my ass. I haven't had a proper stalker, yet, but other Omegle Scare Youtubers have had similar issues.

Nice lol some of the reactions are great! It would be funny as hell if you wore a Whig and people signed on and saw the back of your blonde hair thinking a hot girl then you turn around to see Jason's face lol

Hopefully by Series 4, I can do you one better and have a hot girl (that you wouldn't think is into horror, or is in on it) for Jason to kill, while she's talking to strangers on Omegle.

993562_826904194108385_51613729771330736

Hopefully by Series 4, I can do you one better and have a hot girl (that you wouldn't think is into horror, or is in on it) for Jason to kill, while she's talking to strangers on Omegle.

993562_826904194108385_51613729771330736

Hot girl indeed, dayum.  :wub: