133 posts in this topic

JASON TAKES YOUNOW TRAILER! (unlocks at 6am New Jersey Time)

Jason spreads his terror to YouNow.
Experience the horrors that got Jason permanently BANNED on this site!

For everyone that prefers to binge-watch Youtube videos - This is about 90-100 minutes of content

Series 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxFUuD7TRNs&list=PLQAOvBQfJkb9zBPhRSVqa5lExn4Pc-Q2g&index=1

Series 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJGjz8-0c_A&index=1&list=PLQAOvBQfJkb_v3E0nuOXLqTACNoO74SnA

These are so much fun.

I love the fact that you never break character, even between chats. You could easily throw it a wacky shrug or something stupid, which would totally ruin it.

And seeing "You both like Minecraft," etc. makes me laugh.

Here's a little snippet from Series 3. Turn it right down to maybe... 10% You'll thank me later.

I can't remember whether I was nonplussed in my Jason state, or stunned from deafness... Maybe both. "Well, that's THAT hearing frequency gone."

I half-expected the scream to make your mask crack open like the ending of Part VII.

That's a scream made for the horror movies. People will be falling over themselves with contracts.

JasonTakesOmegle likes this

Here's a little snippet from Series 3. Turn it right down to maybe... 10% You'll thank me later.

I can't remember whether I was nonplussed in my Jason state, or stunned from deafness... Maybe both. "Well, that's THAT hearing frequency gone."

What in the name of Sean Cunningham was that?

I mean WTF?

No matter, your content still rocks. Hopefully you'll get more subs in the next months. Hopefully you'll play F13 the game, and make your channel even more popular.

JasonTakesOmegle likes this

What in the name of Sean Cunningham was that?

I mean WTF?

No matter, your content still rocks. Hopefully you'll get more subs in the next months. Hopefully you'll play F13 the game, and make your channel even more popular.

I'll be playing that game until everyone else's fingers bleed from playing it and then I'll play it some more.

Darker likes this