133 posts in this topic

[sELF-PLUG]

Jason Takes Omegle is a weekly, Friday* offering of reactions on Omegle - https://www.youtube.com/c/JasonKaiineTakesOmegle

NO CHIT-CHAT!
NO LOUD JUMP SCARES!
NO SIMULATED CAMS!
NO MERCY! ALL JASON!

Jason may be floating at the bottom of Crystal Lake, but his soul is terrorizing teens on the internet, in a bid to rise again!
New video every Friday*

[/sELF-PLUG]

Aw man, I've been fishing Omegle for DAYS trying to find this guy!! I swear, I would squeal like a prepubescent teenager if I got to see Jason on my screen! XD

because of the studying that I've been doing the last couple of months, I've used pretty much all of my spare time to try and get as much recording done and leave the editing until I had all the footage. I ended up getting it and have all the videos on Youtube, but timed to keep releasing each Friday, through to January 1st. All the remaining dates are 11/27/2015, 12/04/15, 12/11/15, 12/18/15, 12/25/15, and 01/01/16.

Now that study is over and I've had a bit of a break from going on Omegle (but conventions and other videos have put me back in the costume), I am hopefully going back onto Omegle. I want to get on as early as tomorrow, but I've got so many things to take care of, now that study is out of the way.

My biggest obstacle right now though, is that I'm on budget and summer has arrived in Australia. I'm going to have to set up my room and hopefully mod my costume, to keep me cool for a few hours each day in the 97F - 104F that's coming.

... Wish me luck.

Bird_7_8 likes this

Thanks, Angel.

Studies are all done. I'm just hoping for decent results.

As for knowing whether or not I'm on Omegle, your best bet is following me on twitter, because I tend to sometimes post "@Omegle Ki-Ki-Ki Ma-Ma-Ma" before I go on.

Thanks, Angel.

Studies are all done. I'm just hoping for decent results.

As for knowing whether or not I'm on Omegle, your best bet is following me on twitter, because I tend to sometimes post "@Omegle Ki-Ki-Ki Ma-Ma-Ma" before I go on.

Well know that I will find you...

And I will snuggle the stuffins' outta you. 

(I wish I would have known about the tweet though, because I've been slogging through Omegle all day looking for you. XD)

So, this happened, today. I was wading through YouNow, adding myself to people's Guest Queues. If they accept my request, I graciously apply the breaks to their broadcast - https://www.younow.com/Sicko/78426538/10805975/40eb45/b/1:41:09

Even watching this guy in the moments after the encounter. Magical.

On the eve of another Friday, I have two announcements to make.

1. Friday reminder (from the commonwealth wastelands of Australia, that a new Jason Takes Omegle video goes live at 12am Friday, Jason Pacific/ New Jersey time. aka 4 hours from now.

2. Until I have faster internet, Australian infrastructure pending, I think I need regular "filler" between Omegle videos, because until I have faster internet, I might have to start spanning Omegle videos to being every second Tuesday of the month, otherwise it's too many hours in 100-110F Summer. So, I need videos that are less dependent on streaming myself to get reactions and videos that require stunts or camera work from other people, until I can source some. So, one man, one camera format, really. One idea I had which can expand down the line is the old moniker 'What Would Jason Do'? videos. Take scenarios that Jason might find himself in and see how that plays out.

Other one man, one 'still' camera ideas welcome.

My analytics also imply that I need fresh content, because they aren't getting the views they used to (it also seems that some subs thought I stopped making videos altogether) I need some kind of compromise, where I can keep the same dark tone, with some light humour. I don't want A Nightmare on Elm St. feat. Jason humour.

its because of the 1x1 size. images with that size can be used to induce harmful code into websites without anyone noticing the image, so they get flagged on a lot of websites

It's a 1x1 white gif, which has a legitimate application in web technologies, but what it comes down to, is that I can't post a specific Youtube video on facebook, because they don't have Youtube links white-listed to use this.

I'm thinking of doing a bit of a mixed bag for an Omegle video, after Series 2 finishes... It'll have some fails - It'll have me going through a sea of black screens. It'll have me trying out some of the silly suggestions I've had for Jason to do on Omegle and just people talking shit to me.Then it will end with Jason fading out of Omegle and going back to the lake and then fading to grey and then black...

For having double the subscribers I had by the end of the first series, I've got about an 8th of the engagement.

I'm not getting views. I'm not getting shares. I'm not getting likes. None of it.

Subscribers are demanding that I do things that are out-of-budget for a new channel, or out-of-character for Jason.

People that I want to work with either don't have the time, the talent, or the ability to face the challenges of doing what I need for the channel, or like I said, I don't have the money to convince them.

I'll be at a Youtuber meet on Tuesday. If nothing really sparks there, then Jason is going back in the lake, until enough people care to stick with me, until I can take the channel further.

Okay, well, dancing that line got me banned, today. Huh... Didn't think it was that easy. I literally just do what I normally do. All I needed was enough 'notices' to get auto-banned. I've put in an appeal *machetes crossed*

10ofSwords likes this

Wow , the banned thing is lame , I can't believe that guy was almost in tears , a grown man . I was laughing the whole time thinking this is going to be one of his most watched parts in his stream's history . Then after he goes all quiet emotional . Sad sad sad , I remember the days when men had spines in their backs . Hell , I would take that for the joke it was , I know scary and they are normally neighborhoods where you know you don't belong , because everyone has the same look on their face and are thinking " Who the hell is that guy . " Lol

JasonTakesOmegle likes this