• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts
There was definitely flashes of lighting in the series without rain (which is the hard part to program). I can't off the top of my head remember in which film...Part VII? Just some flashes of lighting and a few thunder claps would add to the atmosphere. I hope the devs put it in. Rain isn't needed at this stage.

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
I would rather like they improve game mechanics instead superfluous visual effects.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Wana thumbs down function sooo bad

Davidt

Davidt

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Wana thumbs down function sooo bad

That's how I feel with fb need a dislike button
PSN - david_tortorici
Steam - charlesleeray2
Posted Image

JBSLICK33

JBSLICK33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts
It would probably be easy enough to make it rain and lightening flash, but then you have to add in wet characters, mud, mud splatter, puddles, footprints, etc, etc..... I could see where it could be way easier said than done.
PS4: JBSLICK33

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I hope someone asks a question about weather at one of these panels because I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned. But I could have missed it.  Uh Oh jpops is reading this :unsure:

JPops

JPops

Slasher

• Administrators
  • 1,931 posts

I hope someone asks a question about weather at one of these panels because I'm pretty sure it hasn't been mentioned. But I could have missed it. Uh Oh jpops is reading this :unsure:

Hey, I like the idea of weather effects also. I do not think anyone is actually against them. It would be awesome but there is a lot that goes into pulling it off such as how the environment and characters react plus adding a wet look to everything. A lot of considerations need to be made. Would it be cool? Yes, but time will tell if this is actually something that can be made into a reality.

Posted Image

ResolutionBlaze

ResolutionBlaze

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts
  • LocationMinnesota

You said "every movie" I say What bring rain to gameplay? Geez, remember, this is just a game, not a movie.

Gameplay has zero to do with horror.

If you want some proposals I made a thread a while ago.

http://forum.f13game...t/?fromsearch=1

I swear I'm not half as angry as I seem to be.

Please give me one star to help cure the new form of cancer called ResolutionBlaze

Check out Unlucky 7, rebooted after three long years of silence!  http://store.steampo...com/app/579120/

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

Hey, I like the idea of weather effects also. I do not think anyone is actually against them. It would be awesome but there is a lot that goes into pulling it off such as how the environment and characters react plus adding a wet look to everything. A lot of considerations need to be made. Would it be cool? Yes, but time will tell if this is actually something that can be made into a reality.

Agreed, I was just wondering if the question has been directly addressed at any of these panels. 

DamonD7

DamonD7

Some kind of goober

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts
  • LocationTavistock, Devon, UK
I can't remember it ever being mentioned by any of the panel or by questions from the audience. Think I've watched all the Pax (and E3) streams.

I feel it's likely in the "look at it after release" category. It's not a straightforward re-skin job, at all, so would need extra time and budget to do.

Of course, would be cool.

Cope29

Cope29

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationBelgrade, Serbia

It would be cool to see raining in the game, probably it would be more scarier and darker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users