• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
@Alexel by that logic, what difference do ANY details matter? Might as well make Jason pink and pokadot since things concerning the movie doesnt matter huh? Hey, why not just put "floating heads" and crying and moaning sound effects in also? This is JUST a game right? It doesnt matter if that was in the films or not.
  • bewareofbears likes this

JBSLICK33

JBSLICK33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

@Alexel by that logic, what difference do ANY details matter? Might as well make Jason pink and pokadot since things concerning the movie doesnt matter huh? Hey, why not just put "floating heads" and crying and moaning sound effects in also? This is JUST a game right? It doesnt matter if that was in the films or not.

Killing me! This^^^ is funny on so many levels!
  • CrazyRalph likes this
PS4: JBSLICK33

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

There are priorities, i just think rain isn't one

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Sure your right. Also if that's the case, this game is basically complete. The bugs are what need to be hammered out now. So also, lets just stop suggesting things altogether as this forum is irrelevent to the further development of the game. Nothing more is really a "priority".
  • The Phanthom Nico likes this

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
This is a game about a killer and a group of people living a nightmare and that's just we saw in Beta.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

We don't have to talk, we don't have to dance, we don't have to smile, we dont have to make friends.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Okaaay and?...

JBSLICK33

JBSLICK33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Okaaay and?...

....and at the end when Shaggy pulls Jason's mask off to reveal Crazy Ralph was trying to scare everyone away from his inheritance the whole time! And he would have gotten away with it too...if it wasn't for you meddling kids!

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
^lmao

Alexel

Alexel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts
Rain is not a priority, use common sense.

l3q2vCa7u0C6Dmn8Q.gif

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Thank you for clarifying that, "substitute game dev".
  • Splatterhouse likes this

JBSLICK33

JBSLICK33

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 405 posts

Rain is not a priority, use common sense.

I agree although it would be a nice touch. On a side note I can't help but add "jinkies"to everything you post! Velma overload! Lol

PowellCampsNAKED

PowellCampsNAKED

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • LocationKingston, RI
Rain and thunder would be awesome if it was possible down the road! Imagine it also gets muddy in certain terrain and it becomes harder for the councelors to run while mud gets all over their legs!!!
Add me on PSN - Campfacer

Splatterhouse

Splatterhouse

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

I'm hoping they make a ton of money from the game and release storm and rain effects into the game on October 31st. Snow at Xmas would send the community into overdrive also! :) Would be nice dates to drop it in as patch, would rather they spent their energies on those all important Lazarus and Manhattan maps first though! :) 

• bewareofbears likes this

f13sig_SPLATTER.png

Santi_Lee

Santi_Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
I would love to see rain in the game! Cool! By the way... I think its pretty hard to get the manhattan or lazarus maps.

CrazyRalph

CrazyRalph

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,900 posts
Its not hard. Its when and if they can get the money to do it.
  • Splatterhouse likes this

CreepingDeath

CreepingDeath

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

The movie series is littered with rain sequences; the only ones I cant recall having a rain bit are 3, 9 and 10.  

The last two may be because I haven't seen either in a few years. If I recall correctly 7 had lightning during the later parts of the movie, but no rain, like a storm in the distance.

Therefore I would love to see weather implemented at some point.

It doesn't even have to be ready on launch, they can patch it in later!

But if we can select a 'rainy' or 'stormy' version of one of the 3 maps in a couple months, I don't think anyone would mind. 

• CrazyRalph likes this

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

At least a few lightning flashes and thunder audio would be nice. I have a feeling at some point we will get something.

• CrazyRalph likes this

Santi_Lee

Santi_Lee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 47 posts

Well, at least they should put some thunders and lightnings, i would love to see rain, what would be the second part without rain?

TWarner

TWarner

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationLincoln , Ne

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here but I was looking at the trailer for last year and as the killer is walking in the hallways you can see the lightning flashes coming through the windows. I know it is about money but just wondering how much would this really cost to add a little something. someone want to create a poll to see if there is interest in having at least a little effect.

Midyin

Midyin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
Progressive weather would be cool, but i feel like it would be REALLY hard to do, and would probably push the games release back another 6 months.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users